This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sarah, welcome to Gateworld forums.
    Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new *noods* hopes that this could be fun, haven't been in a scifi forum before.

Comment

Oh I think you'll find it very... interesting!

Welcome!
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

I have been a fan of Stargate since the movie, premiere on Showtime and in syndication. I love both shows and the movies. Been reading Gateworld for years and now I am finally a member. I am so disappointed in the cancellation. Scifi has the been Friday night line-up - SG1, Atlantis and Battlestar. Why they changed that blockbuster night, I will never understand. But I am looking forward to the movies and new series.

Comment

Originally posted by lhall65 View Post
            Hi all,

I have been a fan of Stargate since the movie, premiere on Showtime and in syndication. I love both shows and the movies. Been reading Gateworld for years and now I am finally a member. I am so disappointed in the cancellation. Scifi has the been Friday night line-up - SG1, Atlantis and Battlestar. Why they changed that blockbuster night, I will never understand. But I am looking forward to the movies and new series.
            Welcome welcome, we look forward to your input about the show.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Hi lhall65 and Todd'sLittleSister welcome to Gateworld have fun.

Comment

Hello! I am a GiddyGirl because I have just finished a marathon session of watching all 4 seasons of Atlantis on DVD. Why didn't I find this show before?????

I'm new to all this so a bit out of my comfort zone at the moment but I am happy to confess that I love Rodney and John (as pals!).

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyGirl View Post
                  Hello! I am a GiddyGirl because I have just finished a marathon session of watching all 4 seasons of Atlantis on DVD. Why didn't I find this show before?????

I'm new to all this so a bit out of my comfort zone at the moment but I am happy to confess that I love Rodney and John (as pals!).
                  Welcome to Gateworld and the Stargate franchise! Nice to see you here, if you have any questions just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyGirl View Post

Wow! that's a marathon indeed!

welcom to the forum

sigpic

Comment

Hey! Nice to meet you GiddyGirl. I love John. He is sweet! Rodney though, he is alright. I call myself stars coming alive b/c um...no reason at all reallly. What did you think of last nights show??

Comment

Thanks!! So wraith2cool what is your favoite (SP?) wraith? Mine is TODD!! Thats all for now!

Comment

Hello, name is Zander!

Been a regular visitor of GateWorld for a few years now, don't know why I decided to join up now... Anyway hope you don't me being here!

regards,

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

we certainly don't mind at all - have a look round and jump right into a conversation!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZanderJ View Post
                              Hello, name is Zander!

Been a regular visitor of GateWorld for a few years now, don't know why I decided to join up now... Anyway hope you don't me being here!

regards,
                              Welcome! Nah, we don't mind you. We're happy that you decided to sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by stars coming alive View Post
                                Thanks!! So wraith2cool what is your favoite (SP?) wraith? Mine is TODD!! Thats all for now!

My favorite wraith is Michael but I like Todd too.

Comment

Working...
                                X