Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind Baal, he's just...being Baal. Welcome!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
      Welcome lowly human beings nah Im just kidding your not welcome ............just cant control myself
      shame on u Shane
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey there, folks!

My name's Chris and I'm an Aussie who is currently living in London. I work as a manager for a major department store and I love pop-culture in all its forms. I've hovered around Stargate fandom for a while now, but it's only recently that I've given in to it a bit more and started exploring the Stargate universe further.

I guess you could call me a late-bloomer with a less than encyclopaedic knowledge but a lot of enthusiasm for the show/s. On that note I'm starting to catch up on episodes I missed (there's a lot of them), read some of the novels that have been put out and trying to keep up with everything via this site and the Stargate magazine. I look forward to discussing things more as I grow in my knowledge of all things Stargate.

- Chris
        Last edited by Bullwinkle; 13 January 2008, 06:07 AM. Reason: Clarity
        Check out my blog:
        The Land Beyond Beyond

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          shame on u Shane
          Shame I know not this feeling make life alot more fun
          sigpic

Comment

Hi I am YutheGreat. I am a fan of both SG-1 and SGA since the beginning. I like Lord Yu's character. He was the nicest system lord of all. Its a pity he didn't have more episodes.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Hey there and welcome now bow before me I kid I kid...........or do I?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                Hey there and welcome now bow before me I kid I kid...........or do I?
                shane stop picking on the new people ....we told you to wait till there 100th post

Comment

Hello!!! I'm new^^

I'm Kalna, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Barcelona (Spain)
                  First of all, I'm so sorry for my bad English XD I hope I could improve it here, as well ^^'

I see Stargate SG-1 since it started in Spanish TV, but they stopped in the 4th season TT.TT And then they repeat and repeat the 4th season again and again -.- so since now, I couldn't see the next seasons XD I've seen since the 7th season, and I didn't see the Stargate Atlantis yet. I prefere to finish the SG-1 first XD

well XD

my favourite character is Skaa'ra, even he apear in not many episodes XD Also Daniel Jackson and Jonas Quinn.

nice to meet you^^

Comment

Originally posted by kalna View Post
                    Hello!!! I'm new^^

I'm Kalna, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Barcelona (Spain)
                    First of all, I'm so sorry for my bad English XD I hope I could improve it here, as well ^^'

I see Stargate SG-1 since it started in Spanish TV, but they stopped in the 4th season TT.TT And then they repeat and repeat the 4th season again and again -.- so since now, I couldn't see the next seasons XD I've seen since the 7th season, and I didn't see the Stargate Atlantis yet. I prefere to finish the SG-1 first XD

well XD

my favourite character is Skaa'ra, even he apear in not many episodes XD Also Daniel Jackson and Jonas Quinn.

nice to meet you^^
                    well season 4 is considered one of the best seasons so i guess you will be a expert soon

welcome

Comment

I joined this forum about five minutes ago, just thought I'd come and introduce myself. Hi.
                      BULLETS BOUNCE, MAN!

Comment

Hey everyone! Just signed myself up here now but i've been lurking in the shadows for ages muhaha. Hope to enjoy chatting SG with you all

Comment

I suppose salutations are in order. I am Leviathan Crusader, but around the forums I'm on, people just call me 'LC'. Hardly fitting for an entity of such power as mine, but... *shrugs*.
                          I appear to be having a few problems with my account; I cannot select a custom avatar. Is there a reason for this?
                          Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                          Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Ack! Hang on, just have to subscribe to the thread. Sorry about the double post.
                            Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                            Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                            It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                              I suppose salutations are in order. I am Leviathan Crusader, but around the forums I'm on, people just call me 'LC'. Hardly fitting for an entity of such power as mine, but... *shrugs*.
                              I appear to be having a few problems with my account; I cannot select a custom avatar. Is there a reason for this?
                              You're about 1999 posts away from being able to select a custom avatar

Welcome LC!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                shane stop picking on the new people ....we told you to wait till there 100th post
                                I shall not listen to the words of a lowly mortal ..................sorry I will shut up now anyway well to all the newbs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X