This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Peter !

Welcome to Sunny funny GateWorld...the welcome wagon will be around shortly .

You'll notice you have to wait for posts to show up on the forum for a while.
    That's because the posts have to be approved,but don't worry.It's nothing you've done wrong.

We had massive spam attacks so had to change the system to stop any more disruption.

Have fun !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Pizerer View Post
      Hey everybody, Im Peter and just siqned up today. Im 18 and from Ireland. I got into Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis over the past few months and thought I'd siqn up here. Thanks for reading anyway and hopefully I'll be talking with some of you in the future.
      Hello and welcome to Gateworld! Glad to see that you signed up, this place is great. Hope you have fun! Just butt into any conversation, we don't care!

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm 19 and I'm from New Jersey. I used to watch SG-1 when I was younger, and then took quite a hiatus before getting back into it, after borrowing the first season of SG-1 from a friend of mine.This lead me to buy the complete series on DVD. I love everything and anything related to SG-1.
        I also love SGA, and just finished watching "Enemy at the Gate", and thought it was a great sendoff for the show. I hope to meet some new people, and converse about the shows we all love!

Comment

Hi people,
          i visited this forum,but never posted something,so i decided to register
          I'm a HUGE Stargate fan,? everything about the show...
          watched the last episode of SGA few weeks ago... no more sga,thats really sad...
          so thats it from me now,see ya in the forum

Comment

Hi there AscendedOne138 and Star_Climber !

Welcome to GW .

Others will be in to welcome you too,but in the meantime,have fun.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

hello, I just joined, I love Stargate and might possibly be obsessed,

I am a girl (not a jack-drooling girl though)

how do you get pics to your sig? I got some pics saved to my computer and I cant find where I can put them on....
              sigpic
              Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
              Spoiler:
              Proud to be an American

Comment

I joined a while back but never introduced myself!

I've been following the gate world forums for ages but never signed up because I never thought I'd be able to add anything interesting, did it anyway now and I love being part of the GW family!

Love you all *huggles*
                sigpic
                The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Originally posted by Pizerer View Post
                  Hey everybody, Im Peter and just siqned up today. Im 18 and from Ireland. I got into Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis over the past few months and thought I'd siqn up here. Thanks for reading anyway and hopefully I'll be talking with some of you in the future.
                  Originally posted by AscendedOne138 View Post
                  Hey everyone,

I'm 19 and I'm from New Jersey. I used to watch SG-1 when I was younger, and then took quite a hiatus before getting back into it, after borrowing the first season of SG-1 from a friend of mine.This lead me to buy the complete series on DVD. I love everything and anything related to SG-1.
                  I also love SGA, and just finished watching "Enemy at the Gate", and thought it was a great sendoff for the show. I hope to meet some new people, and converse about the shows we all love!
                  Originally posted by Star_Climber View Post
                  Hi people,
                  i visited this forum,but never posted something,so i decided to register
                  I'm a HUGE Stargate fan,? everything about the show...
                  watched the last episode of SGA few weeks ago... no more sga,thats really sad...
                  so thats it from me now,see ya in the forum
                  Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
                  hello, I just joined, I love Stargate and might possibly be obsessed,

I am a girl (not a jack-drooling girl though)

how do you get pics to your sig? I got some pics saved to my computer and I cant find where I can put them on....
                  Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
                  I joined a while back but never introduced myself!

I've been following the gate world forums for ages but never signed up because I never thought I'd be able to add anything interesting, did it anyway now and I love being part of the GW family!

Love you all *huggles*
                  Hi hi and welcome!
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome everyone!!!

gategirl -
                    to have a cool sig like others here first it must conform to the rules, it cant be over 50KB or stretch the page. as for how? well most people here use an image hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket now im not clear on imageshack but i use photobucket easy to use once you register and both sites are free.

www.photobucket.com <-- load your photos in here and use the IMG tags in your signature

anyone else?
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      welcome everyone!!!

gategirl -
                      to have a cool sig like others here first it must conform to the rules, it cant be over 50KB or stretch the page. as for how? well most people here use an image hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket now im not clear on imageshack but i use photobucket easy to use once you register and both sites are free.

www.photobucket.com <-- load your photos in here and use the IMG tags in your signature

anyone else?
                      I left her a messge already. beat ya to it
                      Hi susanne welcome to the forum, have fun
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        I left her a messge already. beat ya to it
                        Hi susanne welcome to the forum, have fun
                        hiya GB!!!
                        but by posting it here the other newbies will learn preach to the masses! not one on one

*looks around* this place looks like an AA meeting O.o

"hi....im susanne"
                        "hello susanne!!!"
                        "its been several days since i last saw an episode of stargate and im still taking things one step at a time"
                        " we understand"
                        "its.... its just so hard to live without it!"
                        *starts wailing*
                        *collective AWWWWWW*

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                          hiya GB!!!
                          but by posting it here the other newbies will learn preach to the masses! not one on one

*looks around* this place looks like an AA meeting O.o

"hi....im susanne"
                          "hello susanne!!!"
                          "its been several days since i last saw an episode of stargate and im still taking things one step at a time"
                          " we understand"
                          "its.... its just so hard to live without it!"
                          *starts wailing*
                          *collective AWWWWWW*

Cute, real cute
                          But the mods said to PM the poster if they ask a question, so being the obedient little girl that I am *coughcough* I did what they told me.
                          Hi, I am Girlbot and I watched the last ep of SGA on Sci Fi last night.
                          and will now be entering the denial phase of mourning
                          it never happened, it never happened, it never happened.
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

lol but when do i....the rebellious mod killer... listen to those tiny ikle rules? ... i probably should

and LOL ey!...think yerself lucky! its on next week in england
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Enjoy it, and you know you better be careful, you might just be pushing the modvelope
                              *wonders if that last phrase translates into British*
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                Enjoy it, and you know you better be careful, you might just be pushing the modvelope
                                *wonders if that last phrase translates into British*
                                yes.... yes i should. *sits down quickly and smiles* the picture of innocence
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X