This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legends View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old from Canada. A friend recently introduced me to stargate and I was hooked right away, and also to this forum, which looks like a lot of fun.
    Welcome, I'm Alteran of Atlantis, age 14. Don't let the age fool ya, I'm a total and forever Stargate freak.

Hope you like the forum, it's a lot of fun. Watch out for frying pans, and leave your sanity at the Gate. Have fun!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old from Canada. A friend recently introduced me to stargate and I was hooked right away, and also to this forum, which looks like a lot of fun.
      Well it is about time silly! I thought you would never post! Welcome to Gate World!
      Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Hi hi and welcome! *smiles and nods*
        sigpic

Comment

welcome to Gate World. hope you have fun.
          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Welcome! And as has been said, leave your worries and cares outside and join in the madness Lots of fun, lots of threads, lots of great people *grin*
            Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
            STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Hello, well I'd like to say that I'm a new stargate member since I got into the universe through stargate atlantis, then I got so hooked that I just started watching sg-1 and I love them both, altough stargate atlantis is special because that was the first one I got into.

Comment

Originally posted by Futant View Post
                Hello, well I'd like to say that I'm a new stargate member since I got into the universe through stargate atlantis, then I got so hooked that I just started watching sg-1 and I love them both, altough stargate atlantis is special because that was the first one I got into.
                Welcome to the forum! I'm Alteran of Atlantis. I love Stargate: Atlantis, too! It's my favotire of the two. The same is for me, the first episode I watched was SGA! Hope you have fun here! Don't mind the insanity, everyone has it.

Comment

Hey, you know it never occurred to me that there would be so many females on this board. My other board had a few members (not like this many though) and barely any females. Being an IT forum (YoungCoders.com) I guess it unfortunately show a stereotypical trend... Anyways, I'm looking forward to spending more time here, having a chat, etc etc but I have a lot of school work this week, so back to work soon, then I will try and start posting a bit around here.

I'm a 17yo guy from NSW, Australia into music and Performing Arts with a bit of computer stuff on the side (tho not lately with all the work right now heading into last year of school). You're welcome to PM me, email, add me on MSN (just say that you're from here) etc and I hope I'll have fun here.
                  --Visit Youngcoders.com for young people (and old, I guess).
                  YoungCoders Computer Programmers Forum. --
                  ~Stargate Worlds!~

Comment

Originally posted by Futant View Post
                    Originally posted by haydenbech View Post
                    Hey, you know it never occurred to me that there would be so many females on this board. My other board had a few members (not like this many though) and barely any females. Being an IT forum (YoungCoders.com) I guess it unfortunately show a stereotypical trend... Anyways, I'm looking forward to spending more time here, having a chat, etc etc but I have a lot of school work this week, so back to work soon, then I will try and start posting a bit around here.

I'm a 17yo guy from NSW, Australia into music and Performing Arts with a bit of computer stuff on the side (tho not lately with all the work right now heading into last year of school). You're welcome to PM me, email, add me on MSN (just say that you're from here) etc and I hope I'll have fun here.
                    Hi hi and welcome to both of you! *smiles and waves*
                    sigpic

Comment

There are a bunch of girls on this thread, like me. I'm a fourteen year old girl from the USA, and I like Stargate, Stargate, and Stargate... Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have a great time here!

Comment

Blimey! I'd forgotten all about this thread!!

it's great to see we are still getting new members - although seeing how young you all seem to be I feel very old now!
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                          Blimey! I'd forgotten all about this thread!!

it's great to see we are still getting new members - although seeing how young you all seem to be I feel very old now!
                          yay clangers here to greet newbies! *hides the frying pan from clanger* were really nice to them ....honest!

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi welcome to Gateworld. I hope you have fun.
                            Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hey there! I just wanted to welcoming every new member.

So, welcome guys! Have fun! Trust me, this site is awesome. I'm here only for ... 6 weeks? and it's just amazing!

sigpic

Comment

Well, all newbies should be greeted by a Clanger - but I'm a very busy Clanger right now so it's not easy.

I would have made them all some sausages or something, but the frying pan seems to have disappeared.
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X