• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do as you are told
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
      Do as you are told
      Or what? I'm over here and you just left.

Comment

But I return to kick your ass
        sigpic

Comment

But you have to get me first! *Runs into cantina*

Comment

how about I just destroy everything muhahahaahaha
            sigpic

Comment

You can't. Cause then you'd have to destroy yourself.

Comment

ah well sacrifices must be made
                sigpic

Comment

ah well sacrifices must be made
                  *lol* I don't know. Everything. Think about it. Everything.

Comment

The eternal lurker has finally decided to get off his arse and sign up here to rant and roar with the rest of you folks!

I started watching Stargate SG-1 with my dad ten years ago (believe it or not), though I didn't really get into the show until season nine/ten. I also started watching Atlantis and Enterprise that year. I first came to Gateworld when I heard rumors of SG-1's cancellation (which unfortunately proved true)...and I've been lurking here ever since...so that would be about eight months, right?

So hullo folks, and remember...always carry a banana with you...bananas are good
                    (points to whomever gets the reference)

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Welcome, you should see the Cantina, nice place to have a drink and talk
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                        The eternal lurker has finally decided to get off his arse and sign up here to rant and roar with the rest of you folks!

I started watching Stargate SG-1 with my dad ten years ago (believe it or not), though I didn't really get into the show until season nine/ten. I also started watching Atlantis and Enterprise that year. I first came to Gateworld when I heard rumors of SG-1's cancellation (which unfortunately proved true)...and I've been lurking here ever since...so that would be about eight months, right?

So hullo folks, and remember...always carry a banana with you...bananas are good
                        (points to whomever gets the reference)
                        welcome Mr. Tardis.

Comment

Okay, newish fangirl to Gateworld.
                          Love your community. Must have lurked for AGES before I got the nerve to sign up. Everyone is great around here.
                          So, thanks.

And you have one of the best Doctor Who forums I've seen.
                          Makes me happier than it probably should, really!
                          LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
                          David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                            Okay, newish fangirl to Gateworld.
                            Love your community. Must have lurked for AGES before I got the nerve to sign up. Everyone is great around here.
                            So, thanks.

And you have one of the best Doctor Who forums I've seen.
                            Makes me happier than it probably should, really!
                            Scary but lol. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                              *lol* I don't know. Everything. Think about it. Everything.
                              I am still tempted
                              sigpic

Comment

I am still tempted

Comment

Working...
                                X