This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Is there a reason that the forum clock is ahead an hour? My clock says it's 3:47 but the forum clock says it's 4... And, yes, my settings are correct on my controls, I checked. And, yes, my home and computer clocks are displaying the correct time too.
    Clocks went back the other night, it probably didn't correct for DST for you. It's displaying right on my end.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Clocks went back the other night, it probably didn't correct for DST for you. It's displaying right on my end.
      I wonder why... it says my DST correction is "always on"...
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

but when we get DST's falling in from all over the world at different times and days...things get confuzzled
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Looks right to me. 10:45 GMT.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

It's okay, I figured it all by myself and all is right with the (Gate) world once again.

*pats self on back*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Why has the "True Blood - Spoilers and Speculation" thread been moved from General scifi & fantasy to off topic?

Comment

it probably got moved in a merge.

it happens sometimes, if you merge two threads in two different folders, to pick the wrong one (or not notice where it's staying)

sigpic

Comment

Why is sized text not working?
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

How do you give green? Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                      Why is sized text not working?
                      just checking it test........it seems to be working for me
                      Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                      How do you give green? Thanks.
                      you click on the scales in the upper right hand corner of the person's post and leave an optional message and click submit
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        just checking it test........it seems to be working for me
                        It is now.. but it wasn't before. IT was just showing it as normal size.
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I read somewhere on GW that Darren's going to implement a theme selection system, does anyone know when or if this will be taking place?

If such a system were to be implemented, will there be a thread were members can post suggestions? (Personally I'd like a lightweight GW, one where I don't have to load a billion images)

And finally: Where can I send the bill for all the pants Tame has destroyed?
                          Signed,

Gregorius
                          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hi, there's this thing on my hompage that says Latest Reputation Received, and it has people commenting on it from one of the threads that I posted on.....it says thread, date, posted by, and comment. I just wanted to know how to comment back. I hope that made sence

Thanks
                            Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

i'm afraid there's no one step response to rep points

what some people do is post a 'thank you' or whatever message in a person's visitor messages

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Skydiver;10800592]i'm afraid there's no one step response to rep points

what some people do is post a 'thank you' or whatever message in a person's visitor messages[/QUOTE

Okay, thanks!
                                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                                X