This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i got the feeling the bugs might have been the reason the planet in "air PT3 was a desert. the bugs took all the water.
    Microwave bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

I agree, like Jel said, bringing them back in a cliche way just gets old. I think he said that.
      What I said if you are going to kill a character make them stay dead. A resurection tends to cheapen that
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I just hope these rumors I heard a while back about

Spoiler:
        Vanessa James being pregnant

are either untrue or not done too heavyhandedly, because I'm started to come around with her somewhat but the vast, vast majority of those storylines really irritate me.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i don't think so. i think she and scott were just co-workers seeking comfort
          This is TV & TV loves drama. Something will come up. Its its destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
            I want the show to be character driven

*Character driven show airs*

That PLOT WAS WEAK!!!
            All the plots have been weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post

*Character driven show airs*

That PLOT WAS WEAK!!!
              That is what I pointed out. When you can have a character like TJ grow like that, it really adds a lot to the ep. Strong characters can make up for weak plots, as Strong plots can make up for weak characters.

All we need is more eps like Air part 3 and Light where you have strong characters and plots and then they hit the grand slam out of the park.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              What I said if you are going to kill a character make them stay dead. A resurection tends to cheapen that
              Oh ok, I was sorta close.
              sigpic

Comment

Not always, not with Spock...but he'se just an amazing character anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  That is what I pointed out. When you can have a character like TJ grow like that, it really adds a lot to the ep. Strong characters can make up for weak plots, as Strong plots can make up for weak characters.

All we need is more eps like Air part 3 and Light where you have strong characters and plots and then they hit the grand slam out of the park.

Oh ok, I was sorta close.
                  I expect 'Time' and 'Space' to do that with what we know of them so far.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Id give my opinion but the mods slammed me for not being postive. By reading all the posts its 50/50 split anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                      All the plots have been weak.
                      I'm sorry I have seen to lose my memo. When did you decide for fandom when plots are strong or weak?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sorry I have seen to lose my memo. When did you decide for fandom when plots are strong or weak?
                        Just an honest observation, sir.

Comment

I'm gonna re-watch it again when it comes back on at 11. Hopefully, re-watching it could raise it up a few bars in my book. Either that or I can catch some things I may have missed.

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                          Just an honest observation, sir.
                          You mean opinion.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                            I expect 'Time' and 'Space' to do that with what we know of them so far.
                            I've been avoiding spoilers and have found this show more enjoyable. But if you say so, then I cannot wait for those eps.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              but at this stage it's to early to knock anyone off the show. in later seasons i can live with it but not 6 eps in
                              But its best to knock off dead wood early in the season so as not to drag the show down, and I agree both Chloe and Lt. Scott haven't done much of anything and wouldn't be missed.

Was glad to see more of TJ and I liked her much better, and I liked the words between Rush and Eli. Eli does need to grow up. Rush doesn't have the best people skills, but he was right.

I'm with everyone else on Greer. The guy is terrific! And yeah, I want to see more conflict with the baldy guy (that was Spencer, right?).

The little sand critters were copied from both SG1 and SGA so that was dull, and no one really made any attempt to communicate, even though they formed faces and had some obvious intelligence.

I give this a C+, or a 5 out of 10. These people need to get over their anger issues, and Scott needs to keep his radio on and do his job (and not "do" the gals all the time, uck).

Comment

You mean opinion
                                No, lieutenant, I meant exactly what I said.

Comment

Working...
                                X