• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the mid seasonn two parter

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Yup. I suppose this is gonna be something similar to BSG's "Water". You know...they need water. Hmmm...We'll see how it goes.
      I really hope not either, but who knows.
      sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Up next for episodes is Fire, then Dark and then Light. I suppose they could always go with Good, Evil, and Love. Anyway I am hoping Water is one where they come across a planet that is almost totally covered by water and its inhabited by a race of water dwelling beings. I wouldn't have a problem if it was the sames ones as the guy from the SG-1 episode, we never knew where they were from just him and his long lost mate who died on Earth.
        sigpic
        Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by desh View Post
          In other news, Stargate Universe officially renamed "Stargate: The Last Airbender."

...Thus assuring its awesomeness.

Comment

Seriously now, that'd make for a kick-ass episode. The team gets to a planet where some of the inhabitants have power over the elements.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Mind = BLOWN!
              I KNOW!

Against all my expectations I now officially HAVE to watch this show!!

So...dark, light? Heh. Now it's a game to guess the other episode titles!

Spirit/Soul?
              ...Sky?(no? Too close to air right?)
              Metal! Or Iron...just to spice it up. Steel?
              Ether

I shall have to ponder.

Originally posted by Chricton View Post
              I hope the "Air" episode isn't about trying to find air! "Water" from BSG is a tough act to follow if in fact the episode is about finding water, though I'm starting to doubt it given the episode titles. "Fire" next? Leeloo after?
              "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                Or, the ship starts sinking...

Somehow...

... into water...

...somehow...
                Or flooding... flooding with water, the crew sections spring a leak and many and varied shenanigans ensue.... like temperature contorol shorting out and some of said water freezing and damaging interior bulkheads ccausing thousands of pinhead sizeed hull breaches causing air AND water loss.... or they could all just have a swim... everyone needs some rec time right...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  ...Thus assuring its awesomeness.
                  lol, I'd laugh if some crossovers were made from the live action movie to here. Oh, I'd cry. And Laugh. And smack those writers faces.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

maybe they'll find water floating in space oh wait a minute, thats been done!!

Comment

But has it been done by Stargate
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Speaking of which - I aim to finish the fourth act tomorrow and hopefully make some inroads into the fifth act. Of course, fifth acts tend to practically write themselves so that should be a breeze. First draft by…next week? Possibly? Brad, meanwhile, is motoring along on Fire. Martin delivered his revised Earth and Carl did the same for Water. Yet another version of Air 1, 2, and 3 came out yesterday as well. As for Paul - well, when he’s not in the room spinning or watching auditions, he’s in his office listening to those Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant pod casts. Every so often, I hear him burst into laughter - like one of those crazy derelicts that always seem to follow you around after 9:00 p.m. on a Friday night. He’s patiently awaiting notes on his outline for the second part of the mid-season two-parter. Hopefully, they’ll be coming his way next week.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-to-vancouver/
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So, we’ve got our first three episodes on deck - Air #1, #2, and #3 - and veteran director (and cyrogenic-system cooled super magnet collector) Andy Mikita will be doing the honors. Brad is working on Fire and, from what I hear, is very happy with the way it’s coming along. It’s a great story and, as I’ve already said, right up Brad’s alley. Looking forward to reading the first draft. This episode will see a certain fan favorite retake the director’s chair. Marty G. sent in his revised version of Earth weeks ago, but we have yet to sit down and discuss. Carl, meanwhile, completed his rewrite on Water and awaits word on whether he’ll be doing another pass or handing it off. At 57 pages and given the type of episode it is, Rob feels he’s going to need to trim it down. Rob has had his hands full, dealing with prep issues, but, in the interim, has been spinning episode #7 in his head. This one promises to be a lot of WTF?! fun. Carl also submitted an outline for episode #8, received notes, and is poised to do a rewrite - just as soon as he finishes work on a certain movie script. Paul has landed the polish of episode #9 and I’m presently tinkering with the my completed first draft of episode #10. Episode #11 is still in its initial outline stage, but freelance script and episode #12 is shaping up to be a very interesting dilemma story.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...aid-or-unsaid/
                          sigpic

Comment

Air #1, #2, and #3 are prepped and ready. Water awaits a polish. Brad reports he should have a first draft of Fire sometime next week. Martin awaits word on Earth while elements of Time accumulate and coalesce in Rob’s mind.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...or-production/
                            sigpic

Comment

Major D. Davis writes: “[...] 2. Will you begin filming Water next week? If not, when?”

Answers: [...] 2. Off the top of my head, I’d say “very soon”.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-mailbag-whew/
                              sigpic

Comment

Update:

Major D. Davis writes: “[...] 2. Is Will Waring directing Water?”

Answers: [...] 2. Yes.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ce-and-comics/

Comment

Working...
                                X