X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read in another thread that in this episode
    Spoiler:
    there's to be a suicide. If this is so who do you think it will be? I would think it would be Sgt Riley. We've seen enough of him so that it would be upsetting yet he's never felt like a major character and so not a big loss to the show.

I hope the spoiler tags work as this is my first time using them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lajanke View Post
      Spoiler:
      there's to be a suicide. If this is so who do you think it will be? I would think it would be Sgt Riley. We've seen enough of him so that it would be upsetting yet he's never felt like a major character and so not a big loss to the show.

Future spoilers say otherwise. I think the
      Spoiler:
      Suicide has been pushed back for a few episodes, and I'm guessing it'll just be a minor character, if even. Hell, they could've call Senator Armstrong's sacrifice a suicide...
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
        The producer has defintely hinted that something will be 'revealed' in an upcoming episode to do with the asgard and the spacesuits. In fact i have got a theory about it which is that: The damage to destiny was caused by the dark asgard, they got on board and stole lots of tech and thenthey left, but they left behind a device (the thing we saw attached to the outer hull of the destiny) that would send a signal to them when the destiny became activated, so that they could come back and make contact....much in the same way that the dark asgard came back to Atlantis after mackay activated the beacon device in the secret lab.
        Nice Idea but, NO, NO NO NO.... NO. No more Asgard. I love the little guys but they can't just keep bringing back old allies/enemies. Especially in SGU a show which takes place GALAXIES AWAY. New Show - New Stuff.

I think they will cover the similarity issues in some quick simple dialog....

Person 01: "Say they have a striking resemblance to them suits picked up in Pegasus"
        Person 02: "Yeah, it always suspected they are of Ancient origin, I guess this confirms it"
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

i like how the dust creature was aborad and stole all the water...i speculate....

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
            Huh... so I guess they ARE going with elements for the episode titles.
            I have a theory about this: In these episodes, they're going to focus on characters whose temperaments correspond to an element. Air was Scott's episode, Fire was Greer's moment to shine...

Comment

Originally posted by Lajanke View Post
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Personally, I think it is gonna be Spencer. The guy looks like he is taking pills so he may have some psychiatric problems. With the pressure being out in the universe, away from home, with limited supplies on a derelict ship, I think it will get to him and he will commit suicide. I mean, after all, many people must look down on him from his lil' 'scene' in 'Light' and that feeling may get to him as well.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It could be that the Asgard stole the suits from the Ancients or a reused prop. Stargate has reused them before
              Yeah, I think Mallozzi mentioned something on his blog that the Dark Asgard stole the Environmental suits and modified them. After all, that would make sense considering they stole and used other Ancient/Lantean technology that we saw in the mid-season 5 two-parter.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I remember in an Interview with Carlyle or maybe on JM's blog that there would be a suicide by episode 6...

I was wondering if you guys think the Senators death counts as a suicide or will there be another next week???

If so, who will it be I wonder!
                Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                  I remember in an Interview with Carlyle or maybe on JM's blog that there would be a suicide by episode 6...

I was wondering if you guys think the Senators death counts as a suicide or will there be another next week???

If so, who will it be I wonder!
                  I doubt the senator's death counts, especially since it was written into the pilot. I have a feeling we'll be seeing another soon, that should be interesting. Good topic.
                  Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Nah. I'm betting on Spencer. He's the only crazy one among them.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were all referring to the Senator...which is LAME!
                      I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

If the name of your thread is suicide the spoiler warning isn't doing much good, now is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                          Nah. I'm betting on Spencer. He's the only crazy one among them.
                          I don't want to see him die, he is the closest thing to a main enemy we have at the moment!!

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          If the name of your thread is suicide the spoiler warning isn't doing much good, now is it?
                          What did you want me to call it? "Puppies and Kittens" perhaps?
                          Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure they were all referring to the Senator...which is LAME!
                            I hope I'm wrong.
                            Agree. It was more of a sacrifice, not a "oh my life sucks" **BLAM**.

If I was going to just pick someone... Some "Light" character development spoilers:

Spoiler:
                            I'd say Riley. He has a bit of a bond with Eli, but I have a feeling the writers want him to shift more to a Eli/Scott shaky friendship.

Spencer could work, maybe take a shot at someone, then himself.

Comment

Originally posted by dahok View Post
                              Agree. It was more of a sacrifice, not a "oh my life sucks" **BLAM**.

If I was going to just pick someone... Some "Light" character development spoilers:

Spoiler:
                              I'd say Riley. He has a bit of a bond with Eli, but I have a feeling the writers want him to shift more to a Eli/Scott shaky friendship.

Spencer could work, maybe take a shot at someone, then himself.

Spoiler:
                              As much as I like Riley... he would be a good option for the suicide. He has the dry sarcasm that I enjoy immensely but he also seems quite depressed, especially on the shuttle when he realised it's his birthday... honestly, who would want to spend their b'day on a shuttle leaving 70-odd people on a ship to their death!

What about James, even though she's special forces trained to endure hardship she could off herself.

But please don't kill Spencer, not yet, he could cause some trouble on the Destiny... something in the show beyond the ship causing trouble
                              Meh.

Comment

If Spencer did it would be a murder suicide. Well... attempted murder then suicide.

By saying "by episode 6" I don't think they meant the senator.

Comment

Working...
                                X