• Show
Clear All

I bet they find the understandable and lost plot line for SeaQuest DSV

Comment

Here is the latest link to 28 images from next week's episode "Water":

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1718/index.html
      There is no spoon...

Comment

I love Young's face on one the pic where he's getting suited up. He probably never thought becoming Iron Man was part of his assignment. I got to wonder why he's going off world with an injury though. Maybe the suit does all the work though.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Sneak peek of Water at: http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/10/sta...106-water.html

It's the second. Very cool, with some decent moments with
          Spoiler:
          Riley, Greer, Eli, Young and Rush. Riley was hilarious.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Press Release:
            That press release is a worry, replace ice with desert and water with that CO2 stuff and it's Air Part III

I'm sure it'll be a lot different on-screen though, often it's funny how different they turn out from what you read in the episode description

Comment

Looking at the promo...

Spoiler:
              the dust devil alien is on the Destiny! And Greer fries it!

Comment

Well the spacesuits worn in this upcoming episode are similar to those worn by the lost tribe of dark asgard from staragte atlantis. Apparently it is not a coinicdence that they used these same the same suits for a very good reason. Does this imply then that the lost tribe ofdark asgard might be making an appearance in an upcoming episode of SGU. Perhaps during the episode or more likley in the future episode entitled Incursion...?
                "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
                I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
                They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
                  Well the spacesuits worn in this upcoming episode are similar to those worn by the lost tribe of dark asgard from staragte atlantis. Apparently it is not a coinicdence that they used these same the same suits for a very good reason. Does this imply then that the lost tribe ofdark asgard might be making an appearance in an upcoming episode of SGU. Perhaps during the episode or more likley in the future episode entitled Incursion...?
                  It could be that the Asgard stole the suits from the Ancients or a reused prop. Stargate has reused them before
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

The Asgard and Ancients were part of the Great Alliance...it would make sense for them to at the very least share non-military technology with each other. Or the Asgard saw the suit and designed something similar, they are pretty smart.

I'm curious about what is using up all of their water?
                    sigpic

Comment

I still think you are wron and i am right. Look in the episode guide where it cleary says,

"The EVA suits from the Destiny that appear in this episode don't just look similar to the battle suits worn by the Asgard in Atlantis's "First Contact" and "The Lost Tribe." They're a reuse of the same costumes, for a very deliberate reason that remains to be revealed... When asked about this, consulting producer Joseph Mallozzi commented: "Well, hey, now that you mention it -- yeah, they do look remarkably similar. In fact, if I was a betting man, I'd wager that the Dark Asgard suits are a modified version of the Ancient space suit. Wonder what's going on there.."
                      (Writer-producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

The producer has defintely hinted that something will be 'revealed' in an upcoming episode to do with the asgard and the spacesuits. In fact i have got a theory about it which is that: The damage to destiny was caused by the dark asgard, they got on board and stole lots of tech and thenthey left, but they left behind a device (the thing we saw attached to the outer hull of the destiny) that would send a signal to them when the destiny became activated, so that they could come back and make contact....much in the same way that the dark asgard came back to Atlantis after mackay activated the beacon device in the secret lab.
                      "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
                      I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
                      They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        I'm curious about what is using up all of their water?
                        I would have though the sand monster thing would be using that up

also i do think the space suits are too similer to not be part of a bigger storyline within SGU

Comment

Looks cool.

I hope the alien or what ever that is sucking up the water stays around.

It be nice to a hostile, sometime friendly hopeful alien around.
                          Instead of just a friendly alien, who become best friends with the main cast. This thing lived in a desert, Geer burning it is not going to work.

But I bet they just end up dumping it on that ice planet, or tricking it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
                            The producer has defintely hinted that something will be 'revealed' in an upcoming episode to do with the asgard and the spacesuits. In fact i have got a theory about it which is that: The damage to destiny was caused by the dark asgard, they got on board and stole lots of tech and thenthey left, but they left behind a device (the thing we saw attached to the outer hull of the destiny) that would send a signal to them when the destiny became activated, so that they could come back and make contact....much in the same way that the dark asgard came back to Atlantis after mackay activated the beacon device in the secret lab.
                            If I was a betting man, your theory is where my money would go. It would tie together some things we have seen, but more importantly it opens the door for possibilities in the future episodes. Could even see an arc where these Asgard are a foe of some sorts.

I can't wait until next week, this episode looks like it has the possibility to really be the best. In that preview it seems they cover a lot, so I am expecting this episode to be a lot more intense. Can't wait to see the full scene of Rush and Young, those two are a perfect pair of antagonists.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                              I love Young's face on one the pic where he's getting suited up. He probably never thought becoming Iron Man was part of his assignment. I got to wonder why he's going off world with an injury though. Maybe the suit does all the work though.
                              Is the episode pretty much the next day? Young doesn't look like he has the cane either in his other shots.

I wonder who Eli is arguing with in one of those promo clips.

I really hope they leave out the Vanir in this. SGA mucked up the Asgard's legacy with that two parter, and I don't want another minor enemy being involved with this series. We have the Lucian Alliance poking around, let the other shows finish those arcs.

Comment

I don't know, I can see where you're coming from on not wanting SGU to touch all that, dahok, but given the fact that we may have only two more hours (if that...) remaining in SGA's tank, I wouldn't mind seeing it resolved somewhat on the new show. I was very intrigued by the antagonistic Asgard approach (TM) and wouldn't mind more of it. Didn't really feel mucked by it.
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X