TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    I just saw "Subverged" and hated seeing TJ crying. I just wanted to reach through the TV and comfort her or something. Though I have to feel for her being concerned about raising her baby on the ship. It was nice to see Chloe comforting her and letting her know that everyone on the Destiny would be supportive of her and help her with the baby
    It's a shame that Young was busy with Telford. I would've really liked to know how he would've acted. Would have he taken part of the baby shower?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      It's a shame that Young was busy with Telford. I would've really liked to know how he would've acted. Would have he taken part of the baby shower?
      that is a shame, I agree; I think he would have been there otherwise
      he's not really demonstrative unless he's pissed but there have been, for him at least, PDA's
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        that is a shame, I agree; I think he would have been there otherwise
        he's not really demonstrative unless he's pissed but there have been, for him at least, PDA's
        I want a TJ/Young fic. *pouts*

Awesome sig, btw.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome sig, btw.
          thanks
          For me it feels strange to write them while so much is still up in the air (I'll have to get over that at some point)
          sigpic

Comment

Has it been confirmed that Young's fatherly status has been revealed to the ship at large? So far nobody has come to him with advice/congradulations/complaints *coughcough*Wray*coughcough*, but people are swarming over TJ. We know that Dr. Park knows that the father is onboard the ship, but does she know who?
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I'd say that Scott knows for sure. Chloe and Park also likely know for sure. I'm sure that like anywhere else where people are in a tight situation like that, there;s a hell of a lot of gossip but they're also all adults. I am sort of surprised that Wray hasn't made a fuss yet but I think that there are lines to cross and then there are lines to cross. I think that to most people, that wouldn't be one of them. Plus, hurting TJ would be offensive to most of the people on board, I'd think.
              sigpic

Comment

Exactly, it's Wray's lack of manouvering, plotting, scheming, or otherwise non-productive commenting about Young's "inappropriate relationship and compromised command structure" that makes me think his role in this matter is still mum. We know that Scott knows, since he asked and TJ confimred in Faith, but I'm not sure about anyone else.
                sigpic
                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I get the impression that probably most already know. And are not really concerned about it. They realize that what was done is done. And that they are out in the far reaches of outer space and probably figure that there are bigger fish to fry like trying to survive rather that nit pick that a superior officer and a subordinate had some affair back on Icarus.

And if they don't know, then I'm sure they will soon enough when TJ has the baby and Young is right there with her when she has it (assuming that he is). If I'm not mistaken, he has already on several occasions dismissed the formality of calling her by her rank. Which has to have been noticed by a few people.

As for Wray. I think that there are too many people on board that would be all over her if she tried to start any of her shananagins with TJ. Too many people on Destiny adore TJ to let Wray do anything to her.
                  My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                  "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I'm still dying to know what other crew members think about the situation and whether they know that Young's the father or not. I like that nobody has forgotten the pregnancy, I mean it has gotten attention every episode after "Lost" and whatnot. But it's still not enough. I want to see and know more about it.

I'm hoping that in "Incursion", based on the title,
                    Spoiler:
                    they're going to find out that the Lucian Alliance is coming before they arrive, and make preparations to fight them. And Young is extra-concerned because of TJ and her safety. Fingers crossed for good scenes between them.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm still dying to know what other crew members think about the situation and whether they know that Young's the father or not. I like that nobody has forgotten the pregnancy, I mean it has gotten attention every episode after "Lost" and whatnot. But it's still not enough. I want to see and know more about it.

I'm hoping that in "Incursion", based on the title,
                      Spoiler:
                      they're going to find out that the Lucian Alliance is coming before they arrive, and make preparations to fight them. And Young is extra-concerned because of TJ and her safety. Fingers crossed for good scenes between them.
                      I get the feeling that probably everyone on board does know. And probably don't have any care about it. I almost get the feeling that everyone sees it is a "water under the bridge" thing. And the fact that they are out in the far reaches of the galaxy, that there is no point in "throwing the book" at Young for having a relationship with someone under him.

Besides the only reason TJ is still technically a subordinate under him, is because of Rush dialing the ninth Cheveron. Otherwise they would all be back on earth and she would have went out west was it? (Can't remember atm.) And who knows what she would have done once she found out that she was pregnant.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I get the feeling that probably everyone on board does know. And probably don't have any care about it. I almost get the feeling that everyone sees it is a "water under the bridge" thing. And the fact that they are out in the far reaches of the galaxy, that there is no point in "throwing the book" at Young for having a relationship with someone under him.

Besides the only reason TJ is still technically a subordinate under him, is because of Rush dialing the ninth Cheveron. Otherwise they would all be back on earth and she would have went out west was it? (Can't remember atm.) And who knows what she would have done once she found out that she was pregnant.
                        yes, she was already out and should have gone to school in Seattle. Now they need a medic and she's there. I agree with you that most people likely don't give the paternity much thought past "Oh, Young's the father....so, is the ship going to blow up today?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          yes, she was already out and should have gone to school in Seattle. Now they need a medic and she's there. I agree with you that most people likely don't give the paternity much thought past "Oh, Young's the father....so, is the ship going to blow up today?"
                          Agreed. They probably see more important things to worry about. In fact TJ being pregnant may even be boosting the morale of the people on Destiny knowing that in the midst of the doom and gloom on that rust bucket, TJ is going to bring a new life into the world there. We can see evidence of that through the baby shower that they had for her.

Comment

And who knows what she would have done once she found out that she was pregnant.
                            That would make an interesting AU episode, if SGU will ever have one.
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm pretty sure that Nynaeve506 has written one she posts a link to it through her blog/LJ? on i think page 33 of the TJ/everett young impact speculation thread if thats any help
                              Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Just finishing writing a TJ/Young Fanfic. Just going through the last of it right now.

And I said earlier that I wouldn't ship them. Unfortunately I couldn't resist!

Comment

Working...
                                X