TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Young is really becoming a lot more likable and didn't his wife leave him? That being the case...
    It's complicated
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Young is really becoming a lot more likable and didn't his wife leave him? That being the case...
      Last I thought, Young was trying to get things patched up with his wife. Then Telford came into the picture. And now TJ is pregnant with his baby. So I'm not exactly sure where things are at in his marriage.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

given that young hasnt seen or spoken to his wife since the telford incident...

i did at first think that maybe it was cause after the whole blue alien communication stone mix up young said they wouldnt use the stones until they knew for sure what had gone wrong and that it wouldnt happen again. but they used the stones in sabotage, which admittedly was a desperate enough situation to risk using the stones, but there wasnt any 'hey, why havent we heard anything from you for the past however many weeks/months we thought you guys had died horribly or something' from the people back on earth so i guess they had still been reporting in regularly.

so the whole not seeing or speaking to his wife might mean he is avoiding her or that they no longer have anything to discuss or maybe hes just been far too busy with things on destiny at any rate its been left kinda open as to whether his marriage is over or not. does anyone know if emily is listed as appearing in any future episodes?
        Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
          given so the whole not seeing or speaking to his wife might mean he is avoiding her or that they no longer have anything to discuss or maybe hes just been far too busy with things on destiny at any rate its been left kinda open as to whether his marriage is over or not. does anyone know if emily is listed as appearing in any future episodes?
          Not sure if she is billed to be in any episode in the future. But if Young does use the stones to talk to his wife, then I can see TJ being afraid of the fallout, knowing that he will have to break it to her that she's pregnant with his child.
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I hope Young just mentions that he talked to his wife, I don't care to see her on SGU again.
            sigpic

Comment

I hope Young just mentions that he talked to his wife, I don't care to see her on SGU again.
              Indeed! I just want to see that there is resolution to him and his wife in some way. Preferably that they do part ways as he is on the ship with a good possibility of not getting back home any time soon. Thus giving her the opportunity to move on.

Comment

The less people we see on Earth the better, this show's focus is Destiny...let's keep it that way!
                sigpic

Comment

The less people we see on Earth the better, this show's focus is Destiny...let's keep it that way!
                  I agree. Where previous cast has been used, it's been sparing and sensibly written (haven't left yet, in a 'dream', etc). It hasn't been a matter of discounting the current cast and just stoning aboard or gating aboard people from the previous series that can fix everything. I can't remember the name of the poster that stated it, but neither of the other teams stepped on the toes of the main casts of shows they visited. That should remain true for the cast of SGU.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    I agree. Where previous cast has been used, it's been sparing and sensibly written (haven't left yet, in a 'dream', etc). It hasn't been a matter of discounting the current cast and just stoning aboard or gating aboard people from the previous series that can fix everything. I can't remember the name of the poster that stated it, but neither of the other teams stepped on the toes of the main casts of shows they visited. That should remain true for the cast of SGU.
                    Agreed. Occassionally cast from SG1 would appear on Atlantis, however after the pilot for SGA, it was at least a year or more before any cast from SG1 did show up if I recall. And other than in the pilot, they didn't need any of the SG1 cast to "prop" them up. And the way they did use the SG1 cast fit into the show nicely where it didn't look as though they were just using them to prop up the show or gather fans. Though I'm sure it did help bring SG1 fans over to SGA

So if they do use cast from either of the other two shows, I too hope that it is sparingly and fits where they are using it, and are not just using them for ratings, drawing fans or propping up the show.

Comment

I think we will see Emily again, based on something that Joe Mallozzi said on his blog, but of course now I can't find it. If I track it down again, I'll post it, it was in response to a question.
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        I think we will see Emily again, based on something that Joe Mallozzi said on his blog, but of course now I can't find it. If I track it down again, I'll post it, it was in response to a question.
                        Personally I would prefer not to see her any more than I have to, though I am fine with it either way. However based on how things are going right now between him and his wife, his wife and Telford (are the two shagging?) and himself and TJ, it is just one giant foursome mess. And for the sake of TJ and their unborn baby and her mental/emotional wellness, I would say that he needs to get the whole wife thing sorted out as soon as possible. And as I said previously, preferrably that they part ways so that she is not tied to a man who cannot give a timeframe of when he'll be able to return home.

Comment

Well said!!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

is that from an episode or just a random image?
                              Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
                                is that from an episode or just a random image?
                                It's from an episode (and it's completely fled my brain which one, I think Air3 or Darkness perhaps). Young is dreaming that he kisses her
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X