No announcement yet.

TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love both of these characters, and I adore the chemistry and interaction between them, but I can't 'ship them in good mind until a lot of things get cleared up, particularily with Everett and Emily. I am very excited, however, to see how this current baby storyline will play out.
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      It's from an episode (and it's completely fled my brain which one, I think Air3 or Darkness perhaps). Young is dreaming that he kisses her
      "Earth".
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        "Earth".
        thank you
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

i really like the baby shower scene in subversion, that truck that riley made is so cute and also immediately makes me think of optimus prime am kinda suprised eli didnt mention something like that since he usually mentions any cult reference

anyhow was it just me or did telford mention about youngs wife moving on? cause that would be pretty good if that had happened.
          Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

thank you
            I prefer "dirt" myself.
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

It's from an episode (and it's completely fled my brain which one, I think Air3 or Darkness perhaps). Young is dreaming that he kisses her
              Good times there. First direct hint that they had/have a thing, nice foreshadowing for Young's poor marriage plots, and a nice connection between Young and Eli as the latter has a similar fantasy involving a girl he has a thing for.

Huh. Now I have a mental image of those two sitting down and drinking about TJ/Chloe woes. It's a funny image!
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Good times there. First direct hint that they had/have a thing, nice foreshadowing for Young's poor marriage plots, and a nice connection between Young and Eli as the latter has a similar fantasy involving a girl he has a thing for.

Huh. Now I have a mental image of those two sitting down and drinking about TJ/Chloe woes. It's a funny image!
                LOL, at Brody's no less
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Amusing image, but it'll never happen. Young simply doesn't discuss his personal feelings with anyone, even gently rebuffing TJ when she tried to pry at him. It'll be interesting to see how long he can keep everything bottled up before the stresses get to him...
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

it's my favourite ship for now, but it seems Young is much stronger character than TJ.. I'd like to see him with some woman strong (and cold sometimes) as him.. cause in almost every personal scene beetwen them, TJ is crying (or almost crying).. ok, I know, she's pregnant and maybe too emotional and maybe that will change in future episodes but it would be grat to see him with somebody who is not "so emotional"...
                    uhhh, my first language is not english, so I cant write long posts (i can't remember right words when i need them, it's frustrating!! my mind want to tell much more, but then i have to stop and think about "oh, wait, how I can say it in english?!" grrrr..) but i hope, between lines, you understand what i wanted to say...

Comment

Originally posted by st4rbuck View Post
                      it's my favourite ship for now, but it seems Young is much stronger character than TJ.. I'd like to see him with some woman strong (and cold sometimes) as him.. cause in almost every personal scene beetwen them, TJ is crying (or almost crying).. ok, I know, she's pregnant and maybe too emotional and maybe that will change in future episodes but it would be grat to see him with somebody who is not "so emotional"...
                      uhhh, my first language is not english, so I cant write long posts (i can't remember right words when i need them, it's frustrating!! my mind want to tell much more, but then i have to stop and think about "oh, wait, how I can say it in english?!" grrrr..) but i hope, between lines, you understand what i wanted to say...
                      your English is fine
                      I hear what you're saying but I do think that TJ is a lot stronger than you may think. I know that when I was pregnant, everything made me cry. (Once, we ran out of eggs....it was terrible, let me tell you!). Young is quite an emotional person as well, remember
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        I really love both of these characters, and I adore the chemistry and interaction between them, but I can't 'ship them in good mind until a lot of things get cleared up, particularily with Everett and Emily. I am very excited, however, to see how this current baby storyline will play out.
                        Indeed! I need to see the resolution between Everett and Emily. And they would have to have agreed to part ways before I could feel good about shipping them. I too will like to see how their baby storyline plays out. Would like to see Everett and Emily part ways before the baby arrives so that he and TJ will have a bit of time with the baby (before TPTB do what ever it is that they have planned in case it isn't something good).
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by st4rbuck View Post
                          Hummm...Perhaps he needs a woman like Commander Kiva...
                          Nah, TJ seems to be the only person who can gentle that wild stallion!

Comment

I hear what you're saying but I do think that TJ is a lot stronger than you may think.
                            Yeah, I think TJ has been incredibly strong given the situation she's in.

I really try not to ship TJ and Young, but after the baby storyline began, I've have enjoyed every scene and moment between those two. Actually even before the pregnancy. I just can't help it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Yeah, I think TJ has been incredibly strong given the situation she's in.

I really try not to ship TJ and Young, but after the baby storyline began, I've have enjoyed every scene and moment between those two. Actually even before the pregnancy. I just can't help it.
                              I was on the fence about them two. That was until she told him that she was pregnant, and I can't help but want to ship them because to me they seem to have some chemistry. And the way I can see that he cares about her and is always concerned for her and the baby.
                              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I just saw "Subverged" and hated seeing TJ crying. I just wanted to reach through the TV and comfort her or something. Though I have to feel for her being concerned about raising her baby on the ship. It was nice to see Chloe comforting her and letting her know that everyone on the Destiny would be supportive of her and help her with the baby

Comment

Working...
                                X