TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    You can definately say that again! That is basically why I wanted to meet her. She took the time to reply to some of my tweets on twitter and seemed genuinly appreciative of what I would tweet her. And also seemed to show interest in things in my life too. Where as others on twitter if I was lucky may reply back to me once and a while to what I tweeted but that was about as far as it went.

After meeting her in July, it makes me wish I was going to Creation's Con in Chicago in August and was able to bid on and win one of those intimate gatherings of 10 people with her and I think there is 2 of the other SGU cast (Brian and Elyse).

Now I can only speak for how she had been with me on twitter and having met her in Toronto. However I'm sure from what I have heard, she is just as awesome with every one of her fans that she meets. I can honestly say that I don't think that she takes any of her fans for granted. If you have an opportunity to go meet her then I would do it.

What! Are you saying she's not a Hollywood "Diva"!
    I wonder if there is/was any "Diva's" in the Stargate series?

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
      What! Are you saying she's not a Hollywood "Diva"!
      I wonder if there is/was any "Diva's" in the Stargate series?
      That's right. I'd say she's a wonderful down-to-earth, self giving Goddess!

But truthfully from my experience, I'd say that she values each and every one of her fans and doesn't take them for granted. I have found that a lot just this summer. For instance I was at GateCon this summer and most of the guests there were the same way. I personally got to spend a LOT of time (about an hour or so) with JR Bourn and again he was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Whom I also got the impression that he doesn't take his fans for granted. For example I won a silent auction where me and four other people got to spend 20 minutes with JR. And he made sure that we didn't mind that he was eating while we chatted with him, which we all didn't mind in the least. And then the vollunteer comes in after the 20 minutes and said that the time was over. He then said "But I'm not finished eating!" The vollunteer said of course that he could finish eating. And he said "do they have to leave?" And asked if it was ok if we stayed while he finished eating. The vollunteer said that it would be ok. So what does JR do? He for about 30 seconds starts to just pick at his food slowly! In all we got about an extra 10 minutes with him. Which was very sweet of him.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

More fics! One is here - http://community.livejournal.com/tj_young/7641.html (so sad, esp knowing what happened next) and the other story can be found here http://community.livejournal.com/tj_young . Look for 'Needed Connection', it's a sequel to the previous stories I've posted, and features adult content.
        sigpic

Comment

In case anyone's interested. Two more fics are available to read here. Look for 'Confessions' and 'Passing Ships'. Both are rated NC17!

About the last story,
          Spoiler:
          at first it made no sense for me that Young would talk to Rush about it, but I have to admit, some lines made me laugh out loud.
          sigpic

Comment

I've read those stories, too.
            They're amazing, naughty, but amazing.

I started out with Young/Rush but quickly turned into a Young/TJ shipper.
            I never even noticed until it was too late. Not that I mind
            += +lots of children
            Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

IMO from what we've seen in season 2

Spoiler:
              it's over between tj and young.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                IMO from what we've seen in season 2

Spoiler:
                it's over between tj and young.
                nooo dont say that!

your probably right but I prefer TJ/Young to TJ/Varro cause imo it seems like Varro is an interloper in their previously established relationship. I'm guessing that none of the Lucien Alliance people know about Young being the father and if Varro tries to romance TJ he will probably just cause another point of conflict with Young as their characters already dont seem to get on which will not be good since Young is pretty much headed for a breakdown, he doesnt seem to be handling the loss of his child very well, and will probably respond by trying to beat him to death or maroon him on an alien planet.
                Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Is nobody interested in this ship anymore?
                  Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
                    Is nobody interested in this ship anymore?
                    I am. I read fanfic.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

were do you find your fanfiction at ?

Comment

Originally posted by pending View Post
                        were do you find your fanfiction at ?
                        Here you go: http://community.livejournal.com/tj_young

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

started a new game
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

After watching "The Hunt" several times, I just have to comment about the TJ/Young/Varro thing that has been set up.
                            Spoiler:
                            I read Joe Mallozzi's blog for 4/13 where he provided the missing TJ backstory scenes for us. I agree they would have been nice to showing TJ's determination and her drive toward becoming a doctor. However, I think the last scene in Varro's quarters spoke something different.

I think (MHO) that scene worked much better without the additional backstory scene. As shown, it kept the focus on the confusion TJ has about her feelings for Young & Varro. Young and TJ so need to talk about everything. I don't think TJ can make her decision about a companion/lover until she and Young work out their feelings.

Naturally for me, I'd love to see a lip smacking smooch-down with Everett and toss Varro to fend for himself with other women. I am a Young/TJ shipper afterall. I loved Greer telling him off about his plans for TJ.

Louis Ferreira's work ... great. I loved the closed eyes, huge swallow, bent head, turn and small smile at TJ before asking her how she was. From TJ's comments to Varro, this was their first meeting since returning to Destiny. Sooo much to be said in the expressions ... what terrific acting between these two people. Such angst .. it's killing me. Gosh, I want this show to continue somehow.

Comment

Common Descent.

Spoiler:
                              BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. I couldn't stop laughing at the awkwardness, not to mention the implied little "**** you" to the TJ/Varro community by not having Varro show up at all. That made me laugh.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

"Common Descent" -

Spoiler:
                                Did not see that one coming. It was painful to see TJ watch her other self giving birth to a healthy child. So sad. And loved those little looks they shared a few times later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X