• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Oh, yes, he is fantastic during the interviews, I like looking at them, there is on YouTube, just to hear his voice, watch at him moving, its mimes of the face, it is wonderful.

Welcome among us AresLover

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/536221582.png
      O_O!!! I that pic is so AWESOME!!

Thanks for the welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Ooooh!! Lovely pics!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            Ooooh!! Lovely pics!!!
            Thanks

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              ROTF!!!!!! Yeah, but I wonder how the dialogue would go before they get to that point?
              Okay, how about TJ and Camile decide they should do an intervention with Rush, he's always just this side of losing it, you know. So since they are afraid of him really, they make Young do it. Or, they all gang up on him, and it becomes a stand-off battle of wills. But they forgot that Rush kept those Blueberry aliens from gaining info from him, and they were uninvited guests in his head! Now what can they do? Young decides to whump him!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                My back's doing much better now, thanks! It's still sore but I'm up and around again, which is nice. It's stopped twitching like a rabbit, so that's excellent!
                Glad to hear you're feeling better!
                sigpic

Comment

He is such a nice man to look at! lol! I enjoy his facial expressions!!
                  sigpic

Comment

A short, but interesting sneak peek for next Sundays episode:

Is it Sunday yet?

Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler:

Now that is indeed magic: the way the bowstring is drawn to the bow. With a real bow a lot of power is needed to do that, unless it's a children's plaything, or a wizard is doing it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love that spoiler!! i've watched it like 15 times already!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Is it Sunday yet?

Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler:

Now that is indeed magic: the way the bowstring is drawn to the bow. With a real bow a lot of power is needed to do that, unless it's a children's plaything, or a wizard is doing it.
                        I.....I...... He looks AMAZING. That is all. that coat does wonderful things for him.
                        Last edited by Mrs. Rush; 16 March 2012, 05:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Is it Sunday yet?

Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler:

I see what you mean, must be his magic.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of Hamish McBeth while I was out getting soaked this morning feeding the animals, but I don't have a suitable rain pic so this will have to do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not that I'm complaining about the rain, we need it so!

Remember the stormy weather they had last Monday in Vancouver? Well, it moved on down here to northern California. 8.5" of rain since Tuesday!
                              sigpic

Comment

Over here Spring has arrived , and so has my allergy

You want rain pics? From Scotland

Or this?

Click for larger
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X