• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing off some new LJ icons

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Beautiful caps!!! Thanks so much Would you mind if I put a few on my RC site, with credit of course? The link's in my sig if you want to check it out (under the spoiler).
      No go ahead. I'm fine.

Sorry it's taken a few days- my computer half died & wouldnt turn on until now.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        No go ahead. I'm fine.
        Thanks - I'll upload some later today

Sorry it's taken a few days- my computer half died & wouldnt turn on until now.
        I hope it's better now!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          No go ahead. I'm fine.
          Thanks again - I've added 16 of your caps to the site. I included your GW username in the filenames, but if you want to PM me your first name I'd love to add you to the thankyou list on the homepage
          sigpic

Comment

A Rush appreciation group:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=246
            sigpic

Comment

Caps... many of them, from the vids on the MGM site and the newest trailer

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Last batch

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Those caps are great, Lahela.
                        I'm starting to actually change my mind about SGU.

Got distracted last night mid-conversation with my sister. For lack of nothing being on the TV, I had 'The Last Enemy' on just until we decided what to watch- & got lost listening to RC's amazing accent.

On more RC news, CH 10 her in Aus is playing (FINALLY I say) 'ERAGON' next weekend- yay! was my response to the ad, to which my sis said "you have it on DVD you know", & I replied "yeah- but it's about DAMN time given that it should've been aired at least last year."
                        It was really ironic- I was watching 'Merlin' just to see if they'd actually kill Merlin or not (kinda upset that they didn't, humph! then again, it's a kiddy show.....& the good guy never dies) & there's a Dragon in 'Merlin'. And said Dragon happened to mention something to Merlin that was something about the two of them creating a kingdom with Arthur (whose kinda dumb in the show)- a kingdom where magic can be openly used again......& suddenly Eragon & Saphira sprang to mind. About 5 min later, the ch was airing the ad for Eragon next week. Kinda freaky.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I'm hanging out for SGU

LOL! I do the same thing when I see something coming up on TV - I have everything RC has ever been in on tape or disc, but I still get excited when stuff comes on TV. Hubby thinks I'm mad!

And we watched The Last Enemy last week too - it is great! I loved it!
                          sigpic

Comment

The ads they're playing for 'Eragon' make it out far better than it is in places- though they lack any shots of RC in it........unless I missed it, lol!
                            Organized for Thurs to meet with my friend & we're gonna go back to her place & watch Eragon on DVD- I find it easier to watch without ads, though I may tune in on Sun to give it a ratings boost.

It's ironic- RC's gonna be on 2 channels in the one night. E on one, TLE on another!

EDIT:
                            RC interview on SGU (with what is a new promo pic- RC, DB & BJS)
                            RC talks SGU

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

More Interviews:

This one ain't an interview, but a pic.
                              The three SGU women & RC. Nough said.
                              SGU Women & RC- 'Nough Said

Interview (has quotes from cast & exec producers)- features a new pic of RC & Ming-Na. http://www.televisionaryblog.com/200...-universe.html

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

From EW: A reason to like RC

Comment

Working...
                                X