• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Almost as gorgeous as the man in the icon XD thank you sooooooooooooo much
    You're very welcome hon! Working with RC pics is never a chore
    sigpic

Comment

Hey...what do ya think of that for a thunk/appreciation thread slogan? it's pretty neat
      "What's your Rush?" The Robert Carlyle Thunk & Appreciation Thread
      We could have t-shirts made for conventions XD
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey...what do ya think of that for a thunk/appreciation thread slogan? it's pretty neat
        What's your Rush? The Robert Carlyle Thunk & Appreciation Thread
        We could have t-shirts made for conventions XD
        *squee*

OMG... if he does conventions... *gasps for air*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          *squee*

OMG... if he does conventions... *gasps for air*
          He's a scifi actor now...of course he will *crosses fingers*
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Can't you just picture it...photo shoot...us both in our 'What's your Rush?' t-shirts...one on either side of Robert XD

Comment

Can't you just picture it...photo shoot...us both in our 'What's your Rush?' t-shirts...one on either side of Robert XD
              I'm bouncing now!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm bouncing now!
                you and me both XD

Comment

Another interview from last Monday's SciFi thing, here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another interview from last Monday's SciFi thing, here.
                    aww that's sweet...more Daddy time
                    Great interview...looks like it's gonna take the Stargate franchise somewhere totally different which is good

Comment

*sticks thread in backpack and hikes it back to page one*

Comment

gorgeous smiley pic

Comment

I love that shoot A couple more...

sigpic

Comment

mmmm leopard print XD *likes Rob C smiley pics*

Comment

*squee* We hear his voice in the new SGU teaser
                              sigpic

Comment

*gasps breathlessly* Glasses. OMG. He looks absolutely, splendidly and magnificently good

Spoilered 'cos it's from the new Skiffy promo for 2009/2010...
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X