Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the exact quote so I'll paraphrase, but didn't JM say something like:

Whatever business David Hewlett had at bridge studios it had nothing to do with SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
      I don't know the exact quote so I'll paraphrase, but didn't JM say something like:
      Yeah, but that may've been, you know, earlier than this whole dance.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yes, which I'm assuming it didn't.

Comment

Comic con spoilers I'm not there but people are tweeting about it
          Spoiler:
          Robert picardo and David Hewlett are going to make appearances this season.

EDIT: Somebody beat me to the punch dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            :facepalm:
            Because SGA people turning up in one episode means it's RUINED FOREVER!!11!!

Interesting to note the over dramatics span both sides of the SGU divide.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post

+1. You know I think I read a comment where someone said they were considering not watching the entire season 2 of SGU if McKay showed up in one episode.

I must not understand the McKay hate...
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

How much i love SGA,bring characters from SGA is NOT going to make me watch it.I've tried giving SGU another chance and i really don't like it. The show is still probably going to be bad with or without SGA characters.

I'm sorry to say but it's going to change nothing.SGU = fail and was a mistake. But that is MY opinion.
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  +1. You know I think I read a comment where someone said they were considering not watching the entire season 2 of SGU if McKay showed up in one episode.

I must not understand the McKay hate...

I trust the writers. They've got a story to deliver. they've got a style in which they're delivering it. Did I like SGA's McKay? Hell no. Maybe SGU's McKay will be different. It definitely isn't going to make me dislike SGU or skip an entire season. As far as McKay goes, if he gets out of line, the Destiny crew have managed to find citrus type fruits on other planets. McKay can be dealt with
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    I trust the writers. They've got a story to deliver. they've got a style in which they're delivering it. Did I like SGA's McKay? Hell no. Maybe SGU's McKay will be different. It definitely isn't going to make me dislike SGU or skip an entire season. As far as McKay goes, if he gets out of line, the Destiny crew have managed to find citrus type fruits on other planets. McKay can be dealt with
                    I certainly agree with this. As much as I didn't get into SGA as much as SG-1 and SGU I won't be bothered by the involvement of SGA characters if it is relevant to the story being told. I was overjoyed to see O'Neill and Carter being used well in SGU, Daniel Jackson not so much, apart from the instructional videos. This however does not detract from the fact that I enjoy the way SGU is unfolding, and can only hope these SGA characters are used as well as the ones from SG-1 have been to add to the drama.

Comment

Can't wait to McKay in universe so excited
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Robert Picardo & David Hewlett will be on an ep this season, Cooper says. #SDCC #SGU Eli takes on McKay
                        I am so glad to hear this.

I was terrified JF/JS was going to show up and I'm not sure I could have handled that.
                        Originally posted by Callista
                        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                        Originally posted by HPMom
                        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                          I am so glad to hear this.

I was terrified JF/JS was going to show up and I'm not sure I could have handled that.
                          Given how much Joe Flangian had bad mouth SGU and the writers its going to be a long day until that happens
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Given how much Joe Flangian had bad mouth SGU and the writers its going to be a long day until that happens
                            Did he really? Well, at least I can rest easy in knowing he's never going to show up on Destiny.
                            Originally posted by Callista
                            Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                            Originally posted by HPMom
                            She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Did he really? Well, at least I can rest easy in knowing he's never going to show up on Destiny.
                              huh?
                              sigpic

Comment

I may be exagerrating a little bit but he has had less then kind things to say about SGU
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X