Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, in case you hadn't heard over the sound of pointless argument, McKay and Woolsey will appear on SGU!
    I'm curious to see how that plays out and hope it sells the show.
    (But please, no dance )
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate
      Yes or no. It was BW decision that made MGM choose one or the other. But MGM could have choosen to finish a show and then start. More of a group decision. But parties contributed to SGU over SGA. Not solely MGM or BW
      So if MGM wanted it they would have made BW do it even though he'd said no to doing both?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        Hey everyone, in case you hadn't heard over the sound of pointless argument, McKay and Woolsey will appear on SGU!
        (But please, no dance )
        yep, can't tempt me to watch it even with them appearing, my interest seems to be totally gone with SGU for now. It'll be interesting though, to hear how they contrive a story up that would require those particular characters.

Comment

Guys, the topic is SG1 and SGA actors who will be appearing on SGU. This isn't a thread about why SGA was cancelled or any other topic that is not SG1 and SGA actors who will be appearing on SGU.

Thanks

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'm not impressed by this, nor do I think it is needed. This is also bad news for SG-1 and SGA fans because it looks like TPTB gave up all hope on making those movies.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
              I'm not impressed by this, nor do I think it is needed. This is also bad news for SG-1 and SGA fans because it looks like TPTB gave up all hope on making those movies.
              why devote resources away from your main tv series to make dvd's movies a small group of people are going to buy? SGU is the new baby and is rightly getting the attention it needs and deserves
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

(But please, no dance )
                Interpretative dance, I just know it.

Comment

Not interpretive dance, I hate that!

What is interpretive dance, anyway?
                  Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
                  yep, can't tempt me to watch it even with them appearing, my interest seems to be totally gone with SGU for now. It'll be interesting though, to hear how they contrive a story up that would require those particular characters.
                  Well I hope you stick around the forum to find out. Maybe you'll get some of your interest in SGU back.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'll show you...with interpretive dance!

*Dances, interpretively*

Understand now? Yes, of course you do.

Comment

Nothing says interpretive dance better than Celine Dion!

http://www.spike.com/video/interpretive-dance/2709461

Comment

So if MGM wanted it they would have made BW do it even though he'd said no to doing both?
                        If it really came down to it, they could just replace him.

Comment

(But please, no dance )
                          I had heard such a thing, yes!
                          Dance, monkey, dance!
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Was BW even involved in Atlantis at the end? if not why would they need him for both?

My guess is Syfy or MGM didn't want 2 Stargate shows again so they either say yes to SGU and cancel SGA or continue with SGA, BW obviously didn't back off when that became clear.

Comment

Here's my predictions on how the characters will be involved.

There will be two storylines - a science one, and a politics one. The science one will involve Rush, Eli, McKay, and maybe some of the other scientists on Destiny. The politics one will involve Wray, Woolsey, Young, and probably Wray's boss.

Will we actually visit Atlantis? I lean towards "yes". As a rule, Destiny calls in experts for specific purposes (e.g. "fix the FTL", "perform surgery on Rush", "enact stupid plan"), so I don't think McKay will be visiting Destiny. And why bring Woolsey in as well? On the other hand, Eli and Rush might want to access the Ancient database for information on Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                                Was BW even involved in Atlantis at the end? if not why would they need him for both?

My guess is Syfy or MGM didn't want 2 Stargate shows again so they either say yes to SGU and cancel SGA or continue with SGA, BW obviously didn't back off when that became clear.
                                All I know is on SyFy's end. SGA or SGU would of been fine either way for the network.

Anyway getting back on topic....I am really excited about seeing some Eli and Mckay banter, it is going to be classic SG all over again...........for those who don't want to see classic SG influenced in SGU........Pffffffffffffffffffffft!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X