Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you don't miss much.

Spoiler:
    the battle is over when season 10 starts.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i still say shooting first was a bad idea
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Anyone else rewatch season 9 in preps for the season 10 dvd? Im excited to finally get the last season of 10, but it's a bit sad.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the last couple of eps of season 9 including Camelot. I do feel the cliffhanger at the end was a little less than exhilirating, but I am still excited to see how it all goes down.

Comment

I am going all the way from season 1 (all eps) to 9 in preps... i am midway through season 8, just got done with Promethus unbound..

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
            I've watched this episode for a number of times now, and I still don't know how the fight ends. I'm really really looking forward to seeing the first ep of season 10.
            Well It's not that big of a surprise.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            you don't miss much.
            I would agree with that

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i still say shooting first was a bad idea
            What are you talking about? Did you think that they were just going to turn around and go back to their galaxy?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I am going all the way from season 1 (all eps) to 9 in preps... i am midway through season 8, just got done with Promethus unbound..
            You must have a lot of time on your hands.
            sigpic

Comment

You must have a lot of time on your hands.
              It was called using a 4 day weekend, and not doing much else..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                It was called using a 4 day weekend, and not doing much else..
                lol I know exactly what you mean!
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  lol I know exactly what you mean!
                  It takes me a good chunk of a weekend to watch all 20 (or 22) episodes of a season. Of course that also includes bonus material
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I have never paid much attention to the bonus material, other than the 'in the gate focuses' on daniel, jack, tealc and sam..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      It takes me a good chunk of a weekend to watch all 20 (or 22) episodes of a season. Of course that also includes bonus material
                      it's not that bad, 2 days per season is ok imo. I recently rewatched all 10 season of SG-1 in under 2 weeks so it's pretty much half a season a day. though I could do better
                      sigpic

Comment

it's not that bad, 2 days per season is ok imo. I recently rewatched all 10 season of SG-1 in under 2 weeks so it's pretty much half a season a day. though I could do better
                        LOL I don't know how you guys do it... I mean between homework, friends, work, and reading I barely have time for watching Stargate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                          LOL I don't know how you guys do it... I mean between homework, friends, work, and reading I barely have time for watching Stargate.
                          yeah I know what you mean, and don't forget GW

basically I was mostly awake by approx 8 am, started watching and didn't stop until 1 or 2 am the other day. then I slept for a few hours and voila it was 8 am again -> same procedure as usual. and yeah I didn't get to see any friends for a while (except those in the SG universe), or do any other stuff, oh and it was during holidays so homework, work etc.

hey I really wanted to watch SG, can you blame me?
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah I know what you mean, and don't forget GW

basically I was mostly awake by approx 8 am, started watching and didn't stop until 1 or 2 am the other day. then I slept for a few hours and voila it was 8 am again -> same procedure as usual. and yeah I didn't get to see any friends for a while (except those in the SG universe), or do any other stuff, oh and it was during holidays so homework, work etc.

hey I really wanted to watch SG, can you blame me?
                            No I suppose I can't. haha
                            sigpic

Comment

Urm, I don't know, it probably has been discussed here already, but why were parts of supergate bigger than 'Beachhead' ones? Those couldn't have fit through the stargate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Some people have indeed mentioned this before. It's even more obvious in the Season 10 episode, "The Pegasus Project" when a normal Stargate is positioned right above one of the segments of the Supergate and is seen to be absolutely tiny in comparison.

I could be wrong but I think some of the production crew actually mention it themselves in the episode commentary for "The Pegasus Project". I recall someone saying that it's possible that the Ori sent smaller pieces through a Stargate and built the Supergate from scratch once it reached the Milky Way. Either that or the Ori have some sort of power that can enlarge the segments. LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X