Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    Wasn't the ship from "Camelot" an O'Neill-type?
    I believe it was.. however it seemed to be a lot smaller then it been shown to be in the past.,.

I believe it was blown up .. given that we never see it again...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Those are plasma weapons.
      they could or couldnt be, the only plasma weapons im knowledgable about are the ones that were retrofitted onto the odyssey/daedalus/apollo.
      they were never really named.

If it was destroyed, it should have been shown. Losing an Asgard ship would have sent a powerful message to fans.

The only other ship we've seen destroyed (I think) is Thor's ship from "Revelations" and it was destroyed by Anubis' enhanced ha'tak. It was also one of the older Beliskner-type ships.

Wasn't the ship from "Camelot" an O'Neill-type?
      two have been destroyed.
      the one you mentioned, and the one that crashed into the ocean on earth when the replicators took over it, and o'neill, teal'c, carter,d daniel etc saved the day and stopped the replicators from taking that submarine

im not sure what happened to it, it was never shown blowing up, or escaping, and was never mentioned after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewsy View Post
        they could or couldnt be, the only plasma weapons im knowledgable about are the ones that were retrofitted onto the odyssey/daedalus/apollo.
        they were never really named.
        Staff weapons fire plasma shots, and the shots from Ha'taks seem to be the same but bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
          I believe it was.. however it seemed to be a lot smaller then it been shown to be in the past.,.

I believe it was blown up .. given that we never see it again...
          the o'neill-class asgard ships are very small, believe it or not. much much smaller than beliskner-class ones.

yeah thats my assumption. it was never shown fleeing or blowing up, but was never mentioned again so..

Comment

the o'neill-class asgard ships are very small, believe it or not. much much smaller than beliskner-class ones.
            well..

An O'neill and the X-303 ..
            but look back at Camelot.. that O'neill appears to be a lot smaller..

Comment

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...ill-Class_Ship

at the very end it says: An O'Neill-class vessel, commanded by Kvasir, was present at the incursion of the Ori at P3Y-229. Kvasir transported himself to the Odyssey, explained what the Sangreal was capable of, and created crystals in an attempt to dial out the Supergate before the Ori could dial in. This attempt was unsuccessful, and four Ori ships came through. Kvasir's O'Neill-class vessel was later seen strafing the Ori warships, sustaining fire but its shields holding. The weapons of the O'Neill-class were unsuccessful in penetrating Ori shields and eventually, even the Asgard's finest ship was destroyed.

Comment

two have been destroyed.
                the one you mentioned, and the one that crashed into the ocean on earth when the replicators took over it,
                I tend to discount that one since it wasn't destroyed by enemy fire but instead by an uncontrolled entry into the atmosphere.

Comment

I tend to discount that one since it wasn't destroyed by enemy fire but instead by an uncontrolled entry into the atmosphere.
                  it would not have been destroyed if the replicators had not boarded it, so technically it was destroyed by an enemy (YES I KNOW SG-1 CAUSED IT TO EXPLODE, but they wouldnt have had to if the reps. werent there.)

Comment

The replicators are mostly irrelevant. I doubt any ship we've seen in Stargate could survive an uncontrolled atmospheric entry.

Comment

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...ill-Class_Ship

at the very end it says: An O'Neill-class vessel, commanded by Kvasir, was present at the incursion of the Ori at P3Y-229. Kvasir transported himself to the Odyssey, explained what the Sangreal was capable of, and created crystals in an attempt to dial out the Supergate before the Ori could dial in. This attempt was unsuccessful, and four Ori ships came through. Kvasir's O'Neill-class vessel was later seen strafing the Ori warships, sustaining fire but its shields holding. The weapons of the O'Neill-class were unsuccessful in penetrating Ori shields and eventually, even the Asgard's finest ship was destroyed.
                      I`ll never understand why people love to quote wiki... They are just FAN made. It`s not as if TPTB wrote the wiki and all.... They are just delusional geeks that wants to state their point of view as absolute truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreak View Post
                        I`ll never understand why people love to quote wiki... They are just FAN made. It`s not as if TPTB wrote the wiki and all.... They are just delusional geeks that wants to state their point of view as absolute truth.
                        Wikis are good for providing basic information, but one shouldn't trust the conclusions drawn on them.

Comment

"asgard-designed" not asgard shields themselves. the asgard would obv have more powerful shields cause they have more powerful energy reactors.
                          Thats correct.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, that was quite an end to the 9th season. I really thought this was an all around solid episode.

I've noticed that a lot of people here didn't/don't like the Merlin storyline. I really honestly like it, and thus I am a big fan of this season.

One more thing on the season as a whole. I really thought it was very good. I had seen some of these episodes before, but never in order. After RDA was done, I didn't know what to expect. So I am glad that I was very pleasantly suprised how good it was.

Now, back to Camelot. Specifically the battle. If we didn't take the Ori seriously before, which we do, we do now. They kicked our butts royaly. Where were the Asgard? Just one? Seriously, but its only a matter of time till the Ori come for them too. Kinda suprised they didn't already, despite them being in another galaxy.

Anyway, that was fun. Can't wait to buy or borrow season 10 now.

Comment

Dam does cliffhangers, now I have to go buy season 10! liked the episode, just wondering what teal'c had to say to convince the Lucien Alliance!
                              Last edited by nmmb; 26 July 2009, 08:09 AM.
                              My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by nmmb View Post
                                Dam does cliffhangers, now I have to go buy season 10! liked the episode, just wondering what teal'c had to say to convince the Lucien Alliance!
                                It probably has more to do with his not killing the leader when he could.

Comment

Working...
                                X