No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realised something about this episode... damn that Valencia chick was a cutie. And the end battle, easily the highlight of the season.

Comment

Season 9 was totally awesome!
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Why'd they kill Chekov? I really liked him!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          Why'd they kill Chekov? I really liked him!
          I think they probably killed off Chekov and the Korolev crew for the same reason Paul Emerson was later killed off by the Lucian Alliance in "Company of Thieves": To illustrate that the Ori and the Lucian Alliance were serious threats to content with. With the Ori, this was done with a big massacre. With the LA, it was done with a single murder.
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 06 January 2010, 05:28 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't like the Merlin storyline on my first run through, but on my re-watch I do like it.
            sigpic

Comment

It's on SyFy now! I love this episode.
              Even the Asgard get owned.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Best battle scene of all the series me thinks.

Comment

Great episode, loved it. Wonderful to see John "Denethor" Noble again, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am just watching this, its good. especially having John Noble around.. and the end..oh my, good to having all SG1 Seasons on DVD.. so... no screaming at the television because of the cliffhanger
                    sigpic

Comment

I am very fond of the Arthur story arc. Did anyone notice the girl who pulls the sword out not plays the bartender in the new Canadian series, "Endgame"?
                      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Really liked this episode. It makes such a good cliffhanger.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Of all the series ending cliffhangers, this one is the only one i felt for the heroes..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Of all the series ending cliffhangers, this one is the only one i felt for the heroes..
                            me too. this was the only one i was like "omg" when it ended. i'm so glad that i got to just go straight to the next episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder how 'different it might have been, had all the ships started firing the instant the gate activated.. Do we even know if the Ori ship's shields would have been up?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                I wonder how 'different it might have been, had all the ships started firing the instant the gate activated.. Do we even know if the Ori ship's shields would have been up?
                                no clue
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X