Clear All

I loved this episode, watched it numerous times, and still enjoyed it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
      I loved this episode, watched it numerous times, and still enjoyed it
      sigpic

Comment

The most interesting aspect of this type of episode would have been if SG1 had asked the aged Cassandra certain questions like, "When did each of us die?" or "Tell us what happened to SGC over the decades (since in her time the stargate was probably a fossil)". "Who succeeded each of us in SG1 and in SGC in general?"

Comment

I am such a time travel stories JUNKIE it's not even funny. I love them to death, particularly when we go backwards. Of course Star Trek gave me plenty of that and I was thrilled when I saw this episode... and we got to go back in time.
          To the '60's!

Such a fun episode. It lacks the perfect balance and spot-on writing of episodes like "Window of Opportunity" (4x06) but I'd say it's certainly among the best of the second season. It's so entertaining to see our team go back in time, trying to fit in...
          Initially in the blog I did on this episode I didn't think it really had a place as a "classic" among SG1 episodes, but now that I think about it, maybe it does. And what's more, it's turned out to be more memorable than I thought it would be. It'll be a fun one to go rewatch. (:

Comment

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
            I am such a time travel stories JUNKIE it's not even funny. I love them to death, particularly when we go backwards. Of course Star Trek gave me plenty of that and I was thrilled when I saw this episode... and we got to go back in time.
            To the '60's!

Such a fun episode. It lacks the perfect balance and spot-on writing of episodes like "Window of Opportunity" (4x06) but I'd say it's certainly among the best of the second season. It's so entertaining to see our team go back in time, trying to fit in...
            Initially in the blog I did on this episode I didn't think it really had a place as a "classic" among SG1 episodes, but now that I think about it, maybe it does. And what's more, it's turned out to be more memorable than I thought it would be. It'll be a fun one to go rewatch. (:
            Wait 'til the episode when they go waaaaaay back!
            sigpic

Comment

Really good episode!!
              I like that you need to really think about stuff when you're watching time-traveling!

Comment

I just watched it this afternoon. One of my favourite time travel episodes in any series.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Ye IKR, really good episode!!

Comment

This episode is so cool time travel is the best way to travel
                    sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

Up until this episode General Hammond must have never feared the death of SG:1 because he knew there was at least one thing they had to do. Which was go back in time. Right?
                      Last edited by Vanysh; 12 July 2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanysh View Post
                        Up until this episode General Hammond must have never feared the death of SG:1 because he knew there was at least one thing they had to do. Which was go back and time. Right?
                        Sounds logical.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woo-hoo, 1969! Quite possibly the best episode of Season 2, IMO.

Time travel?
                          Star Wars references?
                          Hippies?
                          Flower-Power school bus?
                          Technobabble?
                          What's not to like!?

Plus is it just me, or does Daniel look like John Lennon in those 60's clothes?
                          "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Makes me wonder if the actors took a watch of Star trek film 4 where they went back in time...

Comment

I really love Sam's outfit in this.
                              If I'd been them I would have looked Michael up, though

I loved (LOVED) how the young fellow who played Lt. Hammond had the tone, inflection and speech patterns of Gen. Hammond. Brilliant piece of work

Fun ep. And I want a bus like that.
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                                Fun ep. And I want a bus like that.
                                With a more reliable engine, though.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X