Dominion (1019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BC - 303 View Post
    did anyone notise the shameless re-use clip thats over 8 years old.
    When capturing Adria, Sam guarded the door, jaffa came, she shot them.
    However the Jaffa coming towards them look very suspiciously like the jaffa that were working on Apophis's ship 9 years earlier, that Daniel killed. (And that killed Daniel)
    I just thought it was interesting the fact that they used a clip from the season 2 opener, on the 2nd last ever episode.
    They used a couple of old shots to save money for unending and it didnt bother me any but it was noticable.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Where the heck do you go when you ascend anyways? Is there like a foyer or something with a helpful guide offering you a brochure "So you're Ascended... Now What?" I mean, living on a higher plane of existence, what does that mean? Are there buildings? Does space/time matter? When we think about others who are in the Ascended realm (Shifu, the Abydonians, Oma Desala vs Anubis...) where precisely do they reside? How does this galaxy differ from the next?

I'm sorry, but Ascension has been fed to us since the third season, almost 8 years ago! And still, with so many characters popping in and out of the Ascended Realm, what the hell is this all about? I think we deserve some answers. Just where IS everyone?? Where the hell are the Ascended Ancients? It seems the lights are on but nobody is home and I'm sick of it!!!

Adria is awesome, hope she comes back in the flesh. Baal sucks mikta, rot in Netu or just retire here on Earth, someplace, I dunno, say.. South Africa? Replace Baal with Anubis (if it had played out that way) and the show would be awesome!! I have a feeling the Ori Movie will be a let down, and the Time Travel Movie will have too much Baal for my liking...

[sigh] Bring on a new series... I need it like a light in the dark.
      sigpic

Comment

That's the whole point; another plane of existance is something we, as living beings on this plane of existance, would not understand. It's liking trying to imagine 200 spatial dimensions; it's impossible for the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          They used a couple of old shots to save money for unending and it didnt bother me any but it was noticable.
          Just like in atlantis they use the same clip of the jumper flying over that small lake heading from left to right..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Just like in atlantis they use the same clip of the jumper flying over that small lake heading from left to right..
            Yeah no biggie IMO. Rather them save money on a couple of shots and give us some great effects furthur on in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
              Where the heck do you go when you ascend anyways? Is there like a foyer or something with a helpful guide offering you a brochure "So you're Ascended... Now What?"
              You go to a diner and drink coffee for all eternity.

I bet McKay would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
                You go to a diner and drink coffee for all eternity.

I bet McKay would love it.
                LOL

Comment

Does anyone else find it strange that they used the Anubis voice effect for Ba'al?

Comment

brilliant episode though i will miss the whole vala adria mother daughter thing but then again the shows over which i am still upset about.
                    We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

I just watched it on SPACE and Daaaaaamn, could Morena Baccarin BE any hotter?!

*avoids obvious Ori ascension joke*

Comment

why didnt they use the symbiote poison to get baal out of adria? then the tokra could just go through the neck to implant...it's happened before even if they dont like it

Comment

and how do people see the episode before its air date?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Does anyone else find it strange that they used the Anubis voice effect for Ba'al?
                            Like the effect they used for every other gou'ald?

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatgur1 View Post
                              why didnt they use the symbiote poison to get baal out of adria? then the tokra could just go through the neck to implant...it's happened before even if they dont like it
                              Don't dying symbiotes usually release a poison of their own into the hosts' bodies?

Originally posted by kitkatgur1 View Post
                              and how do people see the episode before its air date?

It aired in the UK a few months ago.

Comment

Great ep! I thought they wasted the potential of snakehead Adria, but other than that I loved every minute of it.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                                X