No announcement yet.

Bounty (1015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty good epizode ... nice to see they can write ep that takes place on Earth and isn't just filler .. it really had some great moments ... i was surprised at how good it was ...
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

There were a lot of things I liked about this episode: having the Peter Deluise and Damian Kindler posters all around the school were great. Vala and Cam were pure gold; much props to Ben and Claudia for their continued amazing chemistry together. Speaking of... I didn't see any chemistry between Amy and Cam. The actress didn't sell me on the character. Other then that, it was a very good episode.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I liked it but I saw some of it coming - for Instance Sam being a hologram when that bounty hunter was trying to take a shot and how she used Lee's laser.. for the most part it was great but they could have left out the idiotic head shake and also all the doors being sealed by a button on his arm thing.. but dang Claudia Black looked hawt!!! nice to see Ben getting more to do..
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed this episode. Not as good as previous ones, but still very good.
          It was nice to see all the cast doing there own things, but at the same time being part of the bigger storyline.

Did the doors shutting in the high school remind anyone of that movie "Carrie" with Sissy Spacek

Comment

What a fun episode! I loved it. Vala is so funny, i was worried i would get bored of her, but it doesn’t seem to be happening. Claudia is just an amazing actress. Ben did a great job again, it was great to see more of Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by sailfindragon View Post
              Did the doors shutting in the high school remind anyone of that movie "Carrie" with Sissy Spacek
              Yes! That's the first thing that entered my mind. I thought it was quite funny.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by sailfindragon View Post

Yes!!!!......I thought that immediately!.....

It was fluff, but very enjoyable fluff......Loved Bill Lee "on the pull" at the Conference.... , I hate Vala!!.....how dare she have such a gorgeous figure and such beautiful long shiny flowing hair!.... .....and it was so nice to realise that Daniel didn't spend all his childhood in dusty museums and on digs....he obviously enjoyed his TV and was a great Scooby Doo fan......as you should be of course!....

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I'm posting this before I read anybody else's posts.

Wow, what a fantastic ep! The spoilers sounded so... wrong... and yet... wow, what a fantastic, silly episode.

- The beginning: I wondered whether I was watching the wrong episode because it was so not obvious where the highschool reunion thing would fit in
                  - This weird looking space truck ship.
                  - Kansas - reminded me of the Farscape episode "Kansas" - CB in weird outfits, not fitting in with human culture
                  - The aliens - let's throw ourselves around in our seats while we're attacked - haha
                  - Vala's outfit - very distracting, even for me as a female. Great!
                  - The bus scene: I read that it would happen, but it was so unexpected that I had completely forgotten about it
                  - The science convention audience member with the red hair afro - what was he thinking with that style
                  - Didn't expect Holo!Sam
                  - Mitchell and Amy Vandenberg make a cute couple
                  - Chevron guy and the buttons all the way through the episode - hillarious! Did he even say one word?
                  - Vala is married - I only drew the connection to Tomin when Vala mentioned a religious zealot
                  - I expected the rings to come in - the painting on the floor already looked like a ring platform to me somehow.

4 screen shots:
                  Spoiler:
                  Highschool reunion photo:

Wow, even PDL and Damian Kindler went to that Highschool:

Artsy:

Hot:
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

The only nitpick about this episode was that fact that Daniel's assassin's untimely death was way way too convenient
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Is it just me, or was Vala's dress suspiciously similar to Sam's one in The Road Not Taken?
                      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly bye" Douglas Adams

Comment

Great episode, better than I thought it'ld be but a little nitpick;

At the start when Cam & Vala were talking about the reunion...I think I saw that Vala had an SGC Patch and not an SG1 patch...

Comment

I thought it was a good episode I thought for just half a second we would see aris boch but what can you
                          sigpic

Comment

I am watching it again, and there is this scene when Mitchell and Amy Vandenberg first meet, and when Mitchell has this cute chair accident.

But now I'm starting to think it was completely coincidental, or at least the other actors didn't know Ben Browder was playing for that. The scene is IMO almost falling apart when Anna Marie DeLuise seems so surprised that she can't get her introduction line across.

What do you think?

24 seconds of that on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAhDBx_yU_w
                            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka View Post
                              I am watching it again, and there is this scene when Mitchell and Amy Vandenberg first meet, and when Mitchell has this cute chair accident.

But now I'm starting to think it was completely coincidental, or at least the other actors didn't know Ben Browder was playing for that. The scene is IMO almost falling apart when Anna Marie DeLuise seems so surprised that she can't get her introduction line across.

What do you think?

24 seconds of that on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAhDBx_yU_w
                              you can't Post youtube links to copyrighted materials on gw http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37357
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Boring, dull, stupid, cringe-worthy episode that had no real story and once again dragged the pathetically crap storyline of the Lucian Alliance in, thereby proving before the ep even started that it would be rubbish.

- Dr Lee getting attention from girls? That made no sense. The man's a prick anyway.
                                - The crowd being unfazed by Sam's 'stunt' was a little hard to swallow.
                                - The acting was generally awful from everyone but the main characters.
                                - Stupid ending that was resolved in 3 seconds.
                                - Just boring really, surprised I didn't fall asleep.
                                - Hopefully that's the last Lucian Alliance ep because they're just laughably bad.

Good things:

- Vala

ermmm...

That's it.

2/10. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I knew that after a brilliant episode like the Shroud, we'd have a crap one like this. Happened after Echoes on Atlantis, we got Irresistable urgh)

Comment

Working...
                                X