Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF i like the show on TGIF PUT IT G4 AND FU SCIFI BECAUSE I MAD U CAN'T GO NO FOR THE 11TH SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

With Mitchell getting shot.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by SG1majgenOneill6130
        wo the nox. id see the furlings come in and help. its about time they do something. plus we use ancient chair device
        Nice idea or maybe the Furlings!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Daniel acheives a even higher form of ascension becoming one of the Q continum and snaps his finger erasing all Ori, Wraith, and Goa'uld from existence.

Then he snaps his finger and we see Anubis gets pwnd returning Oma to her life.

Finally he snapes his finger one last time and he turns into Brad Wright who says "CUT!!! And that's a wrap!"

Then the show ends and angry fans storm their studios in Vancouver (or wherever).

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
            Nice idea or maybe the Furlings!!
            i already had the furlings

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
            SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
              Daniel acheives a even higher form of ascension becoming one of the Q continum and snaps his finger erasing all Ori, Wraith, and Goa'uld from existence.

Then he snaps his finger and we see Anubis gets pwnd returning Oma to her life.

Finally he snapes his finger one last time and he turns into Brad Wright who says "CUT!!! And that's a wrap!"

Then the show ends and angry fans storm their studios in Vancouver (or wherever).
              there we go call up the studio and say we have an ending

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
              SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Instead of getting another deus ex machina where the Ori are sent packing..... LET THEM WIN!

In in the last episode *BOOM* the earth blows up - now that would be differnet

(And Atlantis, I hope you packed your undies, 'cause you aren't getting any more from home )

Comment

Well it could always end like Farscape did that the Ori arent defeated and its left open till some movie/mini-series/new series picks it up. Which is kind of risky but would be a nice cliffhanger. Or they could Dues Ex Machina which would suck as its too soon I think to simply kill of the Ori. Or they could come up with something else really.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

If this really is the end of SG-1, they should end it with a last meeting of the Great Alliance with the newest member - the Tauri. This could be where we finally meet the furlings. Maybe Merlin or someone will represent the Ancients. They would meet to discuss the Ori, and they organise a mass army to attack the Ori home galaxy. All the major races reunited for the end of SG-1!

And they all lived happily ever after....
                    -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by brains12
                      If this really is the end of SG-1, they should end it with a last meeting of the Great Alliance with the newest member - the Tauri. This could be where we finally meet the furlings. Maybe Merlin or someone will represent the Ancients. They would meet to discuss the Ori, and they organise a mass army to attack the Ori home galaxy. All the major races reunited for the end of SG-1!

Or even better - all of Earth ascend!

Comment

Well...they put Vala and Mitchell in a boat...he proposes and then this ship comes out of nowhere and turns them into little crystals...

Oh. Wrong show, sorry.

I think they should leave it open ended so we see more down the road. However a huge space battle like at the end of Season 9 would be really cool. Great CGI.

Comment

technically, if we wanted sg-1 to end, we kinda need the earth to survive for continuity

i.e - anyone remember 1969?

Comment

From today's TV Guide: "Pondering the idea of at least one movie, Brad Wright says that the show's finale — the last 10 episodes should begin unspooling around March — "should be a very satisfying end to the season, but not necessarily an end to SG-1 by any means."
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

your forgetting that the sci-fi channel only reported the end of sg 1 recently and the ending has already been filmed so i dont know and i dont think sg 1 will be cancelled sci-fi always cancel programmes and bring them back oh yeah and i dont want another sg 1 movie
                              http://blog.kangjang.net/attach/1/1092718371.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by brains12

No offense, but that's terrible.
                                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Working...
                                X