X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just popped in my mind;
    A Dallas-style ending

Daniel wakes up on Abydos, with Sha're next to him, And finds out, that the last 10 years was just a dream, and Devlin is about to do an another movie...
    "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
    ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
    "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
    ...George W. Bush

Comment

i think it should end by defeating the ori, going public with the stargate program and then sg1 including o niell walking up the ramp thru the gate for the last time then cut to credits. the whole finnal episode should be at least 3 hours long

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
      SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

In one sense, I sort of still consider the season 8 ending to be the ending of SG-1; and frankly I thought it tied up almost all of the loose ends rather nicely. SG-1 had succeeded in its mission of defending Earth from the Goa'uld, Jack looked ready to retire and persue a relationship with Sam, Teal'c had new responsibilities with his own people, and Daniel had shown up completly naked again. Earth was safe, and the characters happy, so let's go fishing.

The current storyline though doesn't really feel like it can reach that conclusion yet though. Perhaps the search for the "Holy Grail" could eventualy lead to a stalemate situation at the end of the season where Earth and the Milky Way appear to be safe, but with the threat of the Ori still in existance, and Origin continues to exist amongst the Milky Way's inhabitants.

Later on though, either as a movie, a mini-series, or an outright renewal of SG-1, perhaps the spread of Origin has made the Ori powerful enough that they can begin to use their powers more directly in our galaxy, while at the same time a massive ori armada arrives from the distant galaxy (having traveled over two years to get here). The possibilities for epic battle are huge, as SG-1 races against time to stop the Ori. Perhaps the existance of the program is revealed to the Earth so that the entire planet's resources can be marshalled against the Ori. Maybe we finally break down and make a deal with the Goa'uld to get rid of them. Perhaps the Ancients actually decide to fight. Who knows, but there are a lot of possibilities left to explore.

While we're waiting for a movie or something of that sort, brief updates about the happenings on Earth can be relayed through Atlantis: "so Elizabeth, how are things on Earth?"

Whatever happens, O'Neill and Hammond both need to be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Naquida Guy
          In one sense, I sort of still consider the season 8 ending to be the ending of SG-1; and frankly I thought it tied up almost all of the loose ends rather nicely. SG-1 had succeeded in its mission of defending Earth from the Goa'uld, Jack looked ready to retire and persue a relationship with Sam, Teal'c had new responsibilities with his own people, and Daniel had shown up completly naked again. Earth was safe, and the characters happy, so let's go fishing.

The current storyline though doesn't really feel like it can reach that conclusion yet though. Perhaps the search for the "Holy Grail" could eventualy lead to a stalemate situation at the end of the season where Earth and the Milky Way appear to be safe, but with the threat of the Ori still in existance, and Origin continues to exist amongst the Milky Way's inhabitants.

Later on though, either as a movie, a mini-series, or an outright renewal of SG-1, perhaps the spread of Origin has made the Ori powerful enough that they can begin to use their powers more directly in our galaxy, while at the same time a massive ori armada arrives from the distant galaxy (having traveled over two years to get here). The possibilities for epic battle are huge, as SG-1 races against time to stop the Ori. Perhaps the existance of the program is revealed to the Earth so that the entire planet's resources can be marshalled against the Ori. Maybe we finally break down and make a deal with the Goa'uld to get rid of them. Perhaps the Ancients actually decide to fight. Who knows, but there are a lot of possibilities left to explore.

While we're waiting for a movie or something of that sort, brief updates about the happenings on Earth can be relayed through Atlantis: "so Elizabeth, how are things on Earth?"

Whatever happens, O'Neill and Hammond both need to be involved.
          that sounds good but i dont get ur "so Elizabeth, how are things on earth?" shouldnt it be the other way around?

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by SG1majgenOneill6130
            i think it should end by defeating the ori, going public with the stargate program and then sg1 including o niell walking up the ramp thru the gate for the last time then cut to credits. the whole finnal episode should be at least 3 hours long
            I think it should end with a victory over the ori but still have the threat of retribution for a miniseries or movie.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
              I think it should end with a victory over the ori but still have the threat of retribution for a miniseries or movie.
              hum not bad

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by SG1majgenOneill6130
                hum not bad
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                  Thanks!
                  np

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

How should SG1 end???
                    It shouldn't.

Comment

I would like to see X-305 in the finale
                      Let's say since we ever encountered prior tech. humans and asgards with the help of the ancient depository, started to work on such a vessel, and let's say, we bulit one, and the asgard built 2-3 of their own version of it
                      "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                      ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                      "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                      ...George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                        It shouldn't.
                        thats true

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by bandras
                          I would like to see X-305 in the finale
                          Let's say since we ever encountered prior tech. humans and asgards with the help of the ancient depository, started to work on such a vessel, and let's say, we bulit one, and the asgard built 2-3 of their own version of it
                          that is not bad good idea

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

I believe that SG-1 should get atleast one more year to wrap things up if its going to end.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                              I believe that SG-1 should get atleast one more year to wrap things up if its going to end.
                              So do I but I'm skeptical at the moment.

Comment

SG-1 should end with the revelation that everything in Season 9 & 10 were just part of an alternate dimension or just a long term dream of what could have happened had the producers hired crappy actors from FarScape

Comment

Working...
                                X