Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get where people are pulling "The series ends with 'The Bad Guys'" from. Who told you this?!

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
      Well, some of us believe it ended with Moebius II . But apart from that...I'd rather have that kind of resolved ending, something warm and relaxed, all friends together kind of thing, than anything open-ended, with loose ends still hanging.
      Good heavens! I think the end of the series should stay far away from alternate time lines! But yeah, the bumming around bit at the cabin would be nice closure.

I think SG-1 won't actually end though. It'll be like Star Trek movies and constantly have those open endings. However, I do believe they should wrap up the Ori arc eventually (via mini series, movie (TV or theater), etc.).

But you know, I'd love to see the conclusion of the Ori plot on the big screen. *___* IMAGINE THE SPACE BATTLES WITH A BIG FAT BUDGET. *o*!!!!!!!!!! Me loves space battles. .___.

We'll have that much more explosions! And remember -- more explosions means more viewers! Or something.

XD
      :3!

Comment

I think they should end sg-1 with the ancients seeing sense and engaging the ori in battle pulling them away from the milky way - leaving the ori to occupied to control the priors and followers - therefore the priors and followers go home - except for tomin and adria who stay with vala - also the ancients should explain that the furlings were wiped out by the plague that swept through our galaxy - but a colony of surviving furlings followed the ancients to the pegasus galaxy - therefore giving sga a reason to include the furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
          As most of you already know it looks as though Sg-1 is over in it's current format anyway...so how do you think they should end the series???
          first off, they ALL live.

second, mitchell and vala find other things to do and leave.

third, sam and jack get together.

beyond that, i'm not sure how i want the 'story' to end. or for it to even end. i heard there's talk of a mini series (hoping!) or movie.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

the ori threat defeated.
            it should end with the team stepping through the gate going on another mission, exploring our galaxy to find great stuff.
            we woosh through the wormhole and blast out in light just like the end of the movie.

perfection.

Comment

If it ends, and I don't see a problem if it is done right, then I think that the public should learn about the Stargate program. It could possibly even add a new element to Atlantis.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

it should all end with a secret twenty first episode this season where the entire cast, angry fans, and other random people form a line so that they can each kick whoever decided it must be cancelled in the balls. After that the actuall furlings should show up and do the same!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rb6k
                  I think it should end with us being accepted as the 5th race, we deserve it! But other than that i dont think it should end. Im so fed up with American tv companies!! They are so short sighted and irritating! I hope SG1 gets moved to a better tv station, perhaps more accessable so that the ratings go up. Iv had sci fi for 3 months over here in England and iv not watched it once!! (SG1 shows on sky 1 over here usually) Sci fi sucks as a channel IMO so yeah, i hope its picked up by someone better, dont you guys have sky 1 over there?

Sorry to go off topic! Yeah id finish it with SG1 being introduced to the other 4 races formally and us being accepted as the 5th race. Would be a good way of giving us a brief intro to the furlings and it IS the eventual thing we were going to earn.
                  SkyOne is a British channel which buys the license to air Stargate episodes from SciFi. It doesn't matter if SkyOne airs Stargate. Unless Stargate is picked up by an American network, there will be no new episodes for SkyOne to air.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                    As most of you already know it looks as though Sg-1 is over in it's current format anyway...so how do you think they should end the series???
                    it shouldnt

Comment

I think that the show needs closure. The Ori don't need to be defeated as it won't leave a story for a miniseries or movie, however we need a major victory. The show should end with a two part episode of us being attacked by the Ori in the MW. I stated a while ago that a good story should be that the SGC is closed and then the Ori infiltrate our galaxy and now we have no means of escape or hope of Victory. Then they call in Sg-1 as well as an old friend "Jack" to frantically reopen the gate find someone or something to help us and end the show on a positive note with us reppelling the Ori from the MW but then we see a shot of Adria and a Doci, saying "Earth will one day pay for this treachery, Origin will return!..." then we see a bright light as Oma appears in Celestis"Not if I have something to say about it!' Leads in back at the SGC, we see the gate being closed after 10 years and a final Victory Mitchell is in the gate room watching it be disconnected and sees Landry, " What about Atlantis?" "We have been ordered to shut down the SGC but the Atlantis mission remains open and the only means of trans port is a 304". Jack comes in"Some ride eh?" "Yeah" says Mitchell, "just not long enough for me". "Oh I'm sure we will be neede to save the world again" says Jack, "Yeah, the fight is far from over."
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I really don't think it's gonna end...I bet they are gonna find a lot of networks really wanting to get their hands into SG-1.
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                          I don't get where people are pulling "The series ends with 'The Bad Guys'" from. Who told you this?!
                          One dummie says something and people these days take it as fact.

Sci-fi canceled the show AFTER the 10th season. It's not like they will this Friday or something.

I think it should end with Jack in his chair at Stargate Command and waking up from a dream. On his desk we see him sign a letter saying he must refuse to go to D.C. and staying in command of SGC. Thus making seasons 9 and ten all a "What if?" dream.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                            I really don't think it's gonna end...I bet they are gonna find a lot of networks really wanting to get their hands into SG-1.
                            Personally the only network I think will try to pick it up will be Showtime. I wouldn't mind as I did it once I'll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                              One dummie says something and people these days take it as fact.

Sci-fi canceled the show AFTER the 10th season. It's not like they will this Friday or something.

I think it should end with Jack in his chair at Stargate Command and waking up from a dream. On his desk we see him sign a letter saying he must refuse to go to D.C. and staying in command of SGC. Thus making seasons 9 and ten all a "What if?" dream.
                              As a fan of season 9 and 10 I would be pissed. It would remind me of the en of Rosanne, I hated that the writers on that show did that made the entire season disapear.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                                SkyOne is a British channel which buys the license to air Stargate episodes from SciFi. It doesn't matter if SkyOne airs Stargate. Unless Stargate is picked up by an American network, there will be no new episodes for SkyOne to air.
                                I know!! The point i was making is if i cancel sci fi they wont get any money from me but it doesnt effect stargate ratings in america. The point is i dont like the company! Sky 1 is a standard channel with english cable etc so i get sg1 as standard. Sci Fi costs extra and shows different shows, so il cancel it because they cancelled stargate in america. I download it anyway n watch it again on SKY 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X