Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already have this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33733

Comment

Earth ends up being destroyed. Then we have a spin off about the Ori colonizing the galaxy, featuring Nathan Fillion, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, and Prior M.Shanks (who is beamed out of earth just before it explodes).

Comment

I thinkthey should finish out this season strong. And then use the series cast in the movie trilogy to defeat the Ori.
        If you immediately know the fire is hot then the food was cooked long ago.

Comment

It should end with the Ori heading in to attack Earth, and we use the Ancient Outpost, but it only takes out one ship. A big space battle, and then Thor triumphantly returns with the Furlings, and we drive the Ori back.

Then there is a happy ending with everyone dancing and mice in feety pajamas.
          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I think a good way of ending the season would be to have SG-1 use Merlin's weapon to force some Ancients to descend so they could help earth against the Ori.

If the series is going to end then I think a good way to end it would be to use Merlin's weapon to descend all the ascended beings. It would open the way to a new series where the Ori and Ancients fight each other on this plane of existence while trying to figure out how to ascend again.

Comment

What would the point of that be, if they descend with all of their knowledge, they'll just automatically ascend again because they are enlightened.
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

The rules on ascension are pretty iffy. I don't think ascension is that easy. Re-ascension seems to be even more complicated. The first time Orlin descended, he said that he couldn't ascend again without the help of the others. If all the ascended beings were descended then it might take them a very long time to ascend again. Plus if Merlin's weapon does kill ascended beings, descension could be their only way to escape death, they wouldn't be able to ascend as long as Merlin's weapon exists.

Comment

Mini series. Movie wouldn't work very well at the box office, what about the large percentage of the population that dosen't follow stargate? Then we loose out at their expense trying to explain the characters.

Mini series. Find out Ori are coming to earth. Cliffhanger where earth is fighting toilet ships with the assistance of every damn ally ever, earth ships are losing, daniel finds merlin weapon and discovers he must kill all ascended beings, activates weapon at last moment, saves the day. Ancients and Ori die, mini series ends, sets stage for new series where the IOA board/homeworld security reveals the existance of stargate to the world in the pilot, random new stargate team is formed that has to deal with issues associated with other people using the gate there.

Comment

I want the Ori to decide to finally move on Earth. Then I want little scenes of us arriving on the world's of everyone we have ever helped, then us mounting big cannon's on our ship that we have been generously granted by the asguard who have their entire fleet above Earth. The stargate program goes public and everyone gets ready for war...

Then we see us meeting up with the nox again (basically them decloaking and walking towards us) then us in their big fat city pleading with their high council and them realising that we are fighting an unwavering army of ancients ( not real ancients but same technological advantage) and they decide to come and fight. Then a billion or so Jaffa ships show up.
                    we get a shot of everyone preparing and the hundreds of ships orbiting earth
                    then It ends. and then we get a TV movie

Comment

I have an idea.

The Ori are coming to the Earth, and SG-1, and 5 are each in a puddle jumper searching passionately for a zero point module. They need a pilot, and O'Neill demands that it be him.

Due to the danger to Earth, Atlantis has been turned into an out of galaxy Alpha Site. Landry is there, as is Hammond, along with many others. The President refused to go, in line with his character, but he ordered Hammond and Landry.

Sam rigs a device to search for the ZPM energy signature, like a radar, it uses up so much of the ship's energy that hyperdrive is impossible, and generates so much interference that they can't communicate, or cloak, the hyperdrive has been transformed into this device. It uses the technology from Merlin's out of phase stuff to locate a distinct energy beacon, justout of our reality. SG-5 picks up the signal, on Abydos. It is assumed the Ancients finally broke the rule, and have sent a ZPM , and it is sent back to Earth, where it is immediately sent to the Ancient weapons platform. It has about a half charge.

SG-1, out of communication, continues to search for a ZPM. They are scheduled to check in with the SGC in 3 hours, but in the meantime, communication will be impossible. The device picks up a very distinct signal for SG-1, as well, but Sam isn't sure if it's a ZPM. They land to check it out.

We show the puddle jumper cutting through a cloudy atmosphere, and as we dip with it, we see a huge towering city, not like Atlantis, but a totally different design, Carter confirms what everyone who's ever seen a scifi show knows. This is the source of the energy reading.

Cut to the antechamber of the city. There is a a fleet of puddle jumpers to our right, and a solid wall to our left, with a hole in it, just large enough for a jumper to exit, around it are lights, but they are off. "Sir," Carter says. "We're going to need to contact the SGC." As soon as the device is turned off, the city vanishes.

The Ori are within an hour of Earth, and we see a man being hustled into the control chair. If we're perceptive, we see that it's Joe Spencer.

SG-1 is now back in the city, Daniel theorizes that it isn't a city at all, there are no doors, save the entrance, and the hole on one side. Sam suggests in might be a weapons factory, just as we hear a hissing noise. Camera turns to O'Neill, he's opened up one of the jumpers. Inside we see something familiar. A time device.

Now, we move on to part 2.

In Antarctica, a MacGyvered intercom announces "25 minutes until battle range." We zoom in on Joe, recapping the fact he's in the chair, ready to go.

Fading in from black, we hear Walter's voice. "Incoming wormhole." The iris remains closed. No extraordinary means are needed. The Ori only need to hold up the gate for 25 minutes, they'll get 38.

All the jumpers are open now. They all have the time devices. Carter speaks. "There's a gate only a ten minute flight from here, when we leave the immediate area of the city, the jumper should come into phase, I suspect that this is all held out of phase by a generator somewhere in here, like a giant Sudan cloaking device." The plan is to fly the jumper there, and get reinforcements to fly more of the puddle jumpers out, to fight the Ori.

We are back in the SGC, the gate still active. The timer showing how long the wormhole has been open is up to 10 minutes. The bright viewers will note this means there are 15 left until the Ori return. The gate room is full of important people waiting to be evacuated to Atlantis. A voice crackles over the radio of the control room, it is Doci. We may or may not recognize it. "This is your final warning. Accept the Ori and three thousand of your people will be spared, to repopulate this planet in a holy name."

Carter - "Sir, the gate won't connect."
                      Jack - "I got that from the lack of blue foam."
                      Mitchell - "Keep trying."
                      The entire team then looks at him.
                      Mitchell - "If that's okay with you, sir."
                      She tries for another 5 minutes, before they return to the planet, so as to get an unmodified ship, capable of hyperspace.

We see all three of the Ori ships in orbit around the planet. Even worse, we see their goal once they finish wiping out life. Cutting into the cargo bay of one of the ships, we see the pieces of a supergate. President Hayes does a voiceover as we fade to Antarctica. "Surrender now. The people of Earth will not lie down and take your assault. We are a free people, and we are a strong people. We will take liberty over death, we will take freedom over all. If you choose to attack, we will strike you with the full force of our defenses. You will be defeated, or we will die with honor." Joe reclines in the chair, and the tainted ZPM explodes vaporizing the solar system.

Cut to Sam hugging Jack's arm, with the ship before the massive rubble of Earth. Pull out to show the glowing time machine. Fade out to black.

Comment

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I posted it here
                        I just watch'd Counterstrike and I was so pissed of, knowing, that there are only a few eps left. The jaffa become our enemy once agaijn?! (of course without the goa'uld, but that's the same)
                        IF STARGATE SG-1 ENDS IN 13 EPISODES, AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 (OR SO) UNWRITTEN HOW COULD THEY AND ALL THE STORIES?!

ONCE AGAIN THIS CANCELLATION IS JUST RIDICULOUS!!!

So many things changed in this 1.5 seasons, and they'll finish this off in 3 eps?! Sci-fi guyz are just crazy!!! And sbody said, that they felt that it was the right time to finish SG-1 !!! I'd say HELL NO.
                        At LEAST one more season FCOL, so much things unresolved in the main arc, if the other fans'll be just half as pissed as me... Then this situaton will cause CHAOS. Didn't Scifi knew about the stories in s10?!
                        IMO at least a TV mini-series MUST be done, to solve this 'crisis'
                        I just don't get these BIG MINDS in the television business
                        Noone expected Stargate to go on forever with like 35 seasons, but come on... Introducing the ORI, messing all things up, and then finishing the whole thing in 3 EPS?! FCOL...
                        "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                        ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                        "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                        ...George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by bandras
                          I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I posted it here
                          I just watch'd Counterstrike and I was so pissed of, knowing, that there are only a few eps left. The jaffa become our enemy once agaijn?! (of course without the goa'uld, but that's the same)
                          IF STARGATE SG-1 ENDS IN 13 EPISODES, AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 (OR SO) UNWRITTEN HOW COULD THEY AND ALL THE STORIES?!

ONCE AGAIN THIS CANCELLATION IS JUST RIDICULOUS!!!

So many things changed in this 1.5 seasons, and they'll finish this off in 3 eps?! Sci-fi guyz are just crazy!!! And sbody said, that they felt that it was the right time to finish SG-1 !!! I'd say HELL NO.
                          At LEAST one more season FCOL, so much things unresolved in the main arc, if the other fans'll be just half as pissed as me... Then this situaton will cause CHAOS. Didn't Scifi knew about the stories in s10?!
                          IMO at least a TV mini-series MUST be done, to solve this 'crisis'
                          I just don't get these BIG MINDS in the television business
                          Noone expected Stargate to go on forever with like 35 seasons, but come on... Introducing the ORI, messing all things up, and then finishing the whole thing in 3 EPS?! FCOL...
                          While I hate this cancellation thing have faith my friend the show will have a proper fairwell and we will get something, miniseries etc..
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

My idea could lead to a miniseries... though, addmitedly, it's a direct rip off from the end of Exodus...

Comment

Working...
                            X