Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find sangraal and next mini series or whatever would be them trying to use it
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

It should end with the producers saying we're sorry for Season 9 & 10.

Comment

it should end with a big ship battle between the ori followers and priors and the humans, jaffa, asgard, and ba'al
        then the real ori guys come into the galaxy to take care of this themselves, then the ancients step in and attack the ori and daniel says "they finally helped us" or something like that

Comment

I think it should end with a game of poker (no, don't think would be a Star Trek TNG series end rip-off), sord of closing the circle. The series started with a game of cards and should end like this. An open ending with a few closures (not to all the issues) in a realistic way, followed by the game of cards.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
            I think it should end with a game of poker (no, don't think would be a Star Trek TNG series end rip-off), sord of closing the circle. The series started with a game of cards and should end like this. An open ending with a few closures (not to all the issues) in a realistic way, followed by the game of cards.
            I kind of like that, actually. I just want the show to end with the threat of the Ori still out there. You know, something we will still have to deal with (in a mini-series or movie).
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I kind of like that, actually. I just want the show to end with the threat of the Ori still out there. You know, something we will still have to deal with (in a mini-series or movie).
              Find Merlins weapon and not work: that would break the easy deus ex machina way out tradition.
              I think that the Ori will be dealt with an Aladdin's lamp solution not Sangrael. (we shall see)
              As for the end that Sci Fi intends for SG-1
              Spoiler:
              FRACK'EM in plain english street language with an U instead of RA,
              SG-1 will not end when and how a bunch of arrogant suits want. They did not even know how many episodes will have SG-1 after the Season 10's finale: it's 214 not 215, ignorants! And you can't brag with 214 either, but with 104.
              Ending a series just because you want so doesn't mean it's dead, it means you are narrow minded.
              School is overrated.

Comment

Here is how I would like to see it end:

SG-1 defeats the Ori. At this point with no immediate threat to earth, Cheyenne Mt. is closed down, like in the REAL world. The Stargate command is relocated to a new base of operations, primarily being used for contact with Atlantis and occasional Gate trips for resources. ALL cast members new and old are reunited at the closing for Cheyenne Mt. except for those that have died (ie. Dr. Fraiser) She can be shown as a memory flashbacks looking back at all the years of SG-1. They bring back Jonas just for this final episode to be part of the ceremony. Other characters that shoulld be brought back and having some kind of "update" should be that girl Dr. Fraiser adopted, the Oneil kid clone, and possible find out what happened to daniel's grandpa with the giant aliens.

Now being that the Ori are defeated doesn't mean there are no more threats to earth. I like the idea of maybe mini-series or direct-2-DVD mini-series. The first one could be the return of Anubis. Somehoe Anubis breaks free from the eternal struggle with Oma, and returns to wreck havock with earth after learning that SG-1 has been disbanded. but SG1 gets recalled back into duty for another round. And maybe, just maybe they find the REAL Furlins to help them with defeating Anubis.

Comment

Of course, they beat the Ori.

But I really liked the end of Threads and Moebius. They deserve a peaceful setting to end their story. Nothing more peaceful than sippin' on beer on the edge of a dock.

Comment

The Ori should invade Earth, forcing the Stargate Program to be revealed and troops world/universe-wide to combine and fight them. American troops besides Russian, Isreali troops beside Palestinian, Dutch troops besides Jamaican, Chinese troops beside former Jaffa! Nothing brings the people of the world together like an alien invasion!

A few BSG worthy space/earth battle scenes later, the Ori are crushed (no thanks to the earth nations co-alition actually, they get pretty much creamed, the Ancients have to step in and take care of things before earth gets vaporized) and the President unfurls the Stargate Program to the world. What will ensue? Intense political scrutiny? Will nations that once fought together against a common foe return to their petty ways and wage war for dibs on higher tech? Will the SG Program be the catalyst of Humanity's self-destruction?

We can only guess.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by shiznaw
                      It should end with the producers saying we're sorry for Season 9 & 10.
                      thats not cool

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
                      SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by SGFanTN
                        Here is how I would like to see it end:

SG-1 defeats the Ori. At this point with no immediate threat to earth, Cheyenne Mt. is closed down, like in the REAL world. The Stargate command is relocated to a new base of operations, primarily being used for contact with Atlantis and occasional Gate trips for resources. ALL cast members new and old are reunited at the closing for Cheyenne Mt. except for those that have died (ie. Dr. Fraiser) She can be shown as a memory flashbacks looking back at all the years of SG-1. They bring back Jonas just for this final episode to be part of the ceremony. Other characters that shoulld be brought back and having some kind of "update" should be that girl Dr. Fraiser adopted, the Oneil kid clone, and possible find out what happened to daniel's grandpa with the giant aliens.

Now being that the Ori are defeated doesn't mean there are no more threats to earth. I like the idea of maybe mini-series or direct-2-DVD mini-series. The first one could be the return of Anubis. Somehoe Anubis breaks free from the eternal struggle with Oma, and returns to wreck havock with earth after learning that SG-1 has been disbanded. but SG1 gets recalled back into duty for another round. And maybe, just maybe they find the REAL Furlins to help them with defeating Anubis.
                        thats sounds really neat but dont bring back anubis
                        hes old

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Short answer it shouldnt

Comment

has any thought of using the ancient chair in antartica?

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                              Of course, they beat the Ori.

But I really liked the end of Threads and Moebius. They deserve a peaceful setting to end their story. Nothing more peaceful than sippin' on beer on the edge of a dock.
                              I like that!! I really liked the end of Threads and Moebius, too...fishing...in a pond that has no fish...for the most part .

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                                Short answer it shouldnt
                                Better answer: The producers should accept the blame and figure out how to erase Season 9 & 10 from our collective memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X