Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Vala could have gotten pregnant sometime between disappearing through the supergate and being found by those villagers. Maybe conception through a Prior as a preplanned thing. Or she could have been pregnant before disappearing, maybe from Jackson. Or even Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
      Carter is a scientist, she can figure out how to do it, and there are guys out there that would love to see them together...

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
        Or even Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          LOL!

awww...
          scarimor

Comment

???? not getting the humor haha
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              ???? not getting the humor haha
              It could be anything you want, just open your imagination

Comment

Ok I will give it a try.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                  If it wasnt daniel were did it come from just wondering what you guys think?(Other then coming out of thin air from the ori)
                  Well that would be the point of the writers saying it was from the Ori, that it is a baby given to Vala by the Ori. No matter how much people want to say it was Daniel, that never happened, it is not Daniel's baby.
                  Filetta

Comment

I still like to think it entirely possible that the Ori used some part of Daniel's genetics in creating the child, so it wouldn't really be Daniel's child, but sort of. Just my little input. I just think it would be good for the storyline for Daniel to have some sort of attachment there. Would be a bit of an interesting emotional protection the Ori would use to cause SG-1 to think twice before simply striking down the oracle, though it'd already be there with Vala, but hey, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                      I still like to think it entirely possible that the Ori used some part of Daniel's genetics in creating the child, so it wouldn't really be Daniel's child, but sort of. Just my little input. I just think it would be good for the storyline for Daniel to have some sort of attachment there. Would be a bit of an interesting emotional protection the Ori would use to cause SG-1 to think twice before simply striking down the oracle, though it'd already be there with Vala, but hey, anything can happen.
                      You do make a decent point. And I agree, it would be interesting to see how Daniel would react to such a revelation. However, I just don't think TPTB went that route.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it would be wrong, in so many different ways for Daniel to have an emotional stake, beyond that of posibily a friend, in Vala's child.

Not to meantion the fact that there is no way they could have gotten any of his DNA, well no way I can think of.
                        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

An Ori took human form, did her, then wiped her memory. Simple.
                          sigpic
                          I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                          'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                          'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMarioMan
                            An Ori took human form, did her, then wiped her memory. Simple.
                            I was thinking more in the line of a Prior doing her then the Ori wiping her memory.

Comment

I could just think of six things the team would say to danny if it was his kid and at least 10 Daniel would say to the kid.

"stop plotting your dictator ship over the universe and eat you vegtables young lady"

"Adria what did I tell you about talking to Ori priors you don't know?"

"Adria stop playing conquest over the universe and go to bed"

"Adria if you stop killing Mitchell and I'll take you out for icecream"

"awwww look at her taking over the universe, and slaying innocent bystanders isn't she just precious"

ok so he wouldn't say anything like that but still i can't help it.

Comment

HAHA

Stop saying hallowed are the ori for 1 minute will you!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X