This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, given Vala...I think it was one of those off screen things
    I really do not think, it is at all possible that Daniel had sex with Vala. And I don't think at all they would make that canon.
    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
      Umm, I think you need to have sex to get pregnant - except when there are ancient energy beings concerned.

Daniel and Vala never had sex, it was never hinted at, and I very much doubt they would suddenly pull that out of their... ear.
      Who said you need to do the deed to have babies? Darth Vader is one good example.
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Course, Darth Vader's birth is very similar to that of Adria's supposed birth. I mean, after all, both are born from "magical" beings.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yup, and it's the same as the birth of both Gabrielle's and Xena's baby in Xena...

Honestly, I think I will be a might bit ticked if they even thought of making Daniel the father.
          Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

Actually, I'd rather it BE Daniel's baby, simply because they overuse the virgin birth theme way to frakking much.

Comment

I'd rather it be someone in the Ori Galaxy. Daniel would just be - wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                I'd rather it be someone in the Ori Galaxy. Daniel would just be - wrong.

Why?

I would be happy for Daniel it means he finally got some. Other than in my wifes head!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                  Why?

I would be happy for Daniel it means he finally got some. Other than in my wifes head!
                  Well, I don't care about his sex life that much .

Honestly it will be too damned predicatable and contrived.

Comment

There's the possibility that her sweet, loving husband "you know, the one that's now the general", could be the father. Hot woman, found unconscious, not gettin' some, maybe a little roofinol...hmm...

Has anyone considered that Tomin(sp?) may have taken advantage of her? Course, it's also said that Tomin was sterile, but given the looks of the average period of the civilization, how would they even know?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                      There's the possibility that her sweet, loving husband "you know, the one that's now the general", could be the father. Hot woman, found unconscious, not gettin' some, maybe a little roofinol...hmm...

Has anyone considered that Tomin(sp?) may have taken advantage of her? Course, it's also said that Tomin was sterile, but given the looks of the average period of the civilization, how would they even know?
                      Well it's already been established in Crusade that Vala knew she was pregnant before they got married and did it.
                      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

No. Just...no. Having Daniel be the father would give TPTB the perfect vehicle to push Daniel/Vala ship, and I have no interest whatsoever in watching that. Zero, nada, none.

I still don't understand why the Ori would impregnate a nonbeliever in the first place. Right now it looks like a big plot device to write in CB's pregnancy, so I hope TPTB come up with some decent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

I though that it was an Ori prior who told him that Tomin that he was sterile. Then again, they're not exactly trustworthy.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

The only way it could be Daniel's is if his DNA was taken and implanted in Vala while she was "unconscious in the transporter rings"- which would be interesting but.....yes, they'd use it to push ship and that would be so.....irritating.
                            I think it would be more interesting if the DNA came from the Doci.....

And then the whole question of how did the Priors know that specific events would happen etc- had they planned ahead for it or was impregnating Vala a sudden decision made when they had the advantage to do so.....Which made me wonder if Vala had been implanted with the DNA at an earlier time and the fire face was some sort of activation. Originally it was intended to happen in the Milky Way, where they hoped Adria would be born and ready to join the priors in leading the invasion, and Vala turning up in the ori galaxy was a wrench in the plan, the pregnancy was activated anyway, and things will play out as they play out.....

Comment

Didnt the Ori impregnate her therefor her having all Ori knowledge and aging like 1 year a day or something.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                                The only way it could be Daniel's is if his DNA was taken and implanted in Vala while she was "unconscious in the transporter rings"- which would be interesting but.....yes, they'd use it to push ship and that would be so.....irritating.
                                I think it would be more interesting if the DNA came from the Doci.....

And then the whole question of how did the Priors know that specific events would happen etc- had they planned ahead for it or was impregnating Vala a sudden decision made when they had the advantage to do so.....Which made me wonder if Vala had been implanted with the DNA at an earlier time and the fire face was some sort of activation. Originally it was intended to happen in the Milky Way, where they hoped Adria would be born and ready to join the priors in leading the invasion, and Vala turning up in the ori galaxy was a wrench in the plan, the pregnancy was activated anyway, and things will play out as they play out.....

I like this theory. It makes sense and serves the plot well.

Nice Job!

Comment

Working...
                                X