X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't know.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm soooo not hoping it's his. I'd hate it! those jokes are just jokes. I tend to put all matters in an unserious perspective because in my opinion humor is a universal language.

"Daniel she has your eyes"

"Adria stop being the oracle for the Ori for one minute and clean your room"
      "Adria did you use Mitchell as a sacrifice to the Ori.....AGAIN!!!! the asgard said if I brought him to them dead again they weren't gonna do anything about it!!"

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        What ever happened to Sarah Gardner after they pulled Osiris out of her?
        You kidding me? She was probably so freaked out by what had happened to her over the past few years that she wanted nothing to do with him.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He saved her and she would probably be pretty reasonable about the entire thing.

Howeve tptb decided they did not wan't her in the story.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            He saved her and she would probably be pretty reasonable about the entire thing.

Howeve tptb decided they did not wan't her in the story.
            Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't have loved to see her again. I definitely would have.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Me too.
              sigpic

Comment

season 10 spoilers
                Spoiler:
                OK so maybe I was wrong by assuming so the first time. However it seems that Daniel is warming up to Vala in the recent episodes, perhaps there is a ship coming about.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                  season 10 spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  OK so maybe I was wrong by assuming so the first time. However it seems that Daniel is warming up to Vala in the recent episodes, perhaps there is a ship coming about.
                  i agree, there seemed to be more there in his request to have vala join up other than just "she may be the key"
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                  X