This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain jake
    Will daniel be the father of vala's baby?

In my oppinion no I don't think so.
    The father is that ascended Ori that presented itself to Vala as a flaming skull over her bed.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

like there said in crusade the baby is the will of the ori

so IMO the ori as a collective are the father
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
        Umm, I think you need to have sex to get pregnant - except when there are ancient energy beings concerned.

Daniel and Vala never had sex, it was never hinted at, and I very much doubt they would suddenly pull that out of their... ear.
        Didnt Mary get pregnant in the bible that way...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Didnt Mary get pregnant in the bible that way...
          There are many different Myth's surrounding pregnancies that are 'guided' by a powerful or mystical force.

The bible only holds one of a number of them, and many pre-date the biblical scripture.
          Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

you also have to remember that we are dealing with beings that live on a higher plane of extces
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If Daniel was teh father, how can the oracle age so much so quickly? Think a lil before you start threads. Geez.

Thouuugh... this could be a perfect time for TPTB to bring back Sifu.

Comment

Is Daniel the father?
                Hell, I didn't even know Mitchell as pregnant.

Comment

I doubt Vala has been a virgin, for a very long time, so it's not going to be a virgin birth. Maybe Adria will bring Vala to the dark side, and Daniel as well, we've already seen one dark Daniel, and the right revelation about the Ancients, and everything can change.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                    Umm, I think you need to have sex to get pregnant - except when there are ancient energy beings concerned.

Daniel and Vala never had sex, it was never hinted at, and I very much doubt they would suddenly pull that out of their... ear.
                    season 9, ep1: avalon:
                    vala:"this is even more boring than when i had sex with daniel"
                    I salute Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                      If Daniel was teh father, how can the oracle age so much so quickly? Think a lil before you start threads. Geez.

Thouuugh... this could be a perfect time for TPTB to bring back Sifu.
                      I thought about it, and for such a bad thread you posted on it. I claimed I didnt think he was in my first comment I just wanted to hear peoples oppinions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alfakim
                        season 9, ep1: avalon:
                        vala:"this is even more boring than when i had sex with daniel"
                        To add to this fact, anything is possible in the world of stargate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Carter got Vala preggers.

Comment

Well..... um ok I take back my previous statement (almost anything is possible).
                            sigpic

Comment

Carter is a scientist, she can figure out how to do it, and there are guys out there that would love to see them together...

Comment

Ok............... but seriously I don't believe that daniel is the father, but I do think it is a possibility.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X