Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe they have either (Read my first comment) but I do believe it is possible.
    sigpic

Comment

Remember "upgrades" the team wen't off world then in "divide in conquer" they were accused of being overtaken without there knowledge. It is possible!
      Sure, but they weren't taken over... it didn't happen. Just like they could have all turned into monkey's, also didn't happen.

They wouldn't have sent Vala and Daniel on pointless missions anyway, and there was no point durning the missions we saw them on that this was possible. So, I say again, Daniel did not have sex with Vala. If he had of, we would have already seen it.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
        I don't believe they have either (Read my first comment) but I do believe it is possible.
        Oh, I'll agree with you that it's possible. Just unlikely, IMO.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree it is very unlikely but this is sci fi anything is possible we blew up a sun for crying out loud.
          sigpic

Comment

Daniel and Vala did not have sex. There is absolutely no evidence that they did have sex. And, since anything that could be written in the future hasn't happened yet, all these arguments that someday they might maybe possibly throw in some remark that they might under extreme circumstances have had sex doesn't change that as of this moment no sexual activity has occured. I'm with Deevil. If it didn't happen on screen all these mights and maybes don't change that it didn't happen.

And, not because Daniel is a saint, but because he's a moral man who didn't want to have sex first of all with someone he felt was using sex as a defense mechanism, and second, because Vala gets on his last nerve.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              Daniel and Vala did not have sex. There is absolutely no evidence that they did have sex. And, since anything that could be written in the future hasn't happened yet, all these arguments that someday they might maybe possibly throw in some remark that they might under extreme circumstances have had sex doesn't change that as of this moment no sexual activity has occured. I'm with Deevil. If it didn't happen on screen all these mights and maybes don't change that it didn't happen.

And, not because Daniel is a saint, but because he's a moral man who didn't want to have sex first of all with someone he felt was using sex as a defense mechanism, and second, because Vala gets on his last nerve.
              1- thats your oppinion (still fun to talk about)

2- I know I have said this before but what if he wasnt in control?
              sigpic

Comment

You're still talking about something that hasn't happened in canon in any way, shape, or form. Nowhere on screenhas Daniel, in control or out of control, had sex with Vala. And, by on screen, I don't mean I need some actual sex scene. But, something that convincingly is written to convey that sexual activity had happened. That hasn't been on screen so it hasn't happened. If they decide against all reason and logic and anything else that makes the slightest lick of sense to stick in some believable reference that they had had sex at some point in season 9 and are just coming around to saying it, then I'll say it's possible that they had sex. Until then (and if I have to say it, in my opinion) no, they didn't have sex. Not under any circumstances or story that anyone can imagine here.

And, if we're going to argue that it's possible that they did have sex because maybe someday in the future someone will get the idea to insert something in (not someone will get the idea to make them have sex in a later episode -yuck, btw, but that someone will get the idea to say "oh, wait. Sometime between Avalon and Camelot, Daniel and Vala had sex and we're just telling you now) then we could make that argument for anything.

Daniel is really a 62 year old female shapeshifter. There's absolutely no evidence to prove that he is, but hey. TPTB might write that he's been one all along in the 19th episode of next season. And, Nem did say he was the oldest. Don't have any vague rationalization for the female thing, but just because it hasn't happened on screen doesn't mean anything.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  I doubt Vala has been a virgin, for a very long time, so it's not going to be a virgin birth. Maybe Adria will bring Vala to the dark side, and Daniel as well, we've already seen one dark Daniel, and the right revelation about the Ancients, and everything can change.
                  "Virgin birth/conception" means that the woman did not have sexual intercourse for her to get pregnant.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

.... which Vala stated in Crusade... she done none of the neccesary things between her wedding night, and her arrival to the village...

She also stated she was sure she was pregnant prior to her wedding night.

Mattathias

Comment

I accept that it is possible they had sex somewhere in all that time together. I do not think it is likely, but it is not impossible.

Comment

If it wasnt daniel were did it come from just wondering what you guys think?(Other then coming out of thin air from the ori)
                        sigpic

Comment

All the answers will be reveal in seaon 10

Comment

Ya I suppose that is true.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                              If it wasnt daniel were did it come from just wondering what you guys think?(Other then coming out of thin air from the ori)
                              That is actually what I am leaning toward. I think it is an Ori immaculate conception thing.

Comment

Thats what I think as well, I was just wanting to hear some other ideas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X