This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You had to go and get serious..BAH...

It is a *virginal* pregnancy by the Ori.

Comment

How do we know that daniel didnt have sex with her and then the ori messed with the baby?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alfakim
        season 9, ep1: avalon:
        vala:"this is even more boring than when i had sex with daniel"
        I am sure that was a sarcastic joke on Vala's behalf to emabaress Daniel. It was nothing serious.

Why would Danil have sex with her and then mess with the baby? This makes little sense.
        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

The ori messed with the baby not daniel, read it again.
          sigpic

Comment

YEs, and why would they do that. Daniel didn't have sex with her... and this 'it happened off screen' logic is fine and all... but unless it happned on screen or is refered to on screen - it really never happened.
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

We have seen what you just said totaly abolished in other episodes just because it dosent happen on screen dosent mean it didnt happen. What if vala and daniel had (to much to drink) or some kind of technology we havent seen took control of them or they lost there good judgement in someway and can't remember it now?

They could have a backtraking episode that explains this all. Now im not saying that this is what I totaly believe in but I am smart enough to leave the possibility open.
              sigpic

Comment

And I am saying, until we see it, or until it is referred too it never actually happened. I didn't say things can't be explained later, I said until that point it didn't happen.

So therefore I say Daniel and Vala didn't havse sex. Hell I say that because Daniel wouldn't have had sex with Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                  Man, Daniel is a freaking saint!

The man has not been laid in more than 6 years and he still turns down wild crazy monkey love.

crazy monkey love.....
                  LOL
                  There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by alfakim
                    season 9, ep1: avalon:
                    vala:"this is even more boring than when i had sex with daniel"
                    Season 9 ep 19: Crusade:
                    VALA: *grins, looking off dreamily…* it’s funny isn’t it… Daniel always wanted to get into my pants and now I’m in his.

Always wanted to means he never did.
                    Filetta

Comment

Originally posted by Filetta
                      Season 9 ep 19: Crusade:
                      VALA: *grins, looking off dreamily…* it’s funny isn’t it… Daniel always wanted to get into my pants and now I’m in his.

Always wanted to means he never did.
                      To her knowledge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Daniel took advantage of Vala on some unknown planet and unknown mission where they weren't in control of their bodies.

Uh huh.

Seriously Daniel only went off world when he had to in the first few episodes. He didn't want to be on SG-1 anymore then Teal'c did. What we saw I believe are the only missions offworld they went on, because I very much doubt anyone would send Daniel and Vala through the gate together if they didn't have too...

Comment

How do we know when that it didnt happen on a regular mission? (I just wan't you to admit that it is possible)
                          sigpic

Comment

I wont admit it is possible, because if they were to have been drugged, it would have included it as a focal point for the episode. There would have been evidence to point to it.

There is none. Daniel and Vala did not have sex.

Comment

Remember "upgrades" the team wen't off world then in "divide in conquer" they were accused of being overtaken without there knowledge. It is possible!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just don't believe Daniel and Vala have done the deed.......yet! I think Daniel is the type to want to have stronger feelings for someone before taking that step with them.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X