...season 10 will b the final season..?
    - as was season9
    - as was season8
    - as was season7
    - as was season6
    - as was season5
    - as was season4
    - as was season3......

Even tho earth is light years ahead of in terms of knowledge and tech from 9yrs ago......it should still take atleast a few seasons to defeat the Ori ( and who knows after that? )

Lets hope the PTB (the ones with the money) renew it.
    Thats actually incorrect. They were given 2 initial seasons, and halfway through season 1 they were given upto 4 seasons.

</quoteRDA>

chem

Comment

If SG-1 got canned because of ratings...then they would probably make a new series centering on a new crew to take on the Orii.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

i hope not. live on till season 13
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
          The same here. I hope to enjoy Vala, who is my favourite character on the show, for at least 2 - 3 more seasons.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I also hope the show keeps going for many, many more seasons. The low ratings have me worried(everybody watch!), but it'd be a real shame if they cancelled it as it is, SG-1's still putting enjoyable, high quality episodes on TV, and I love watching.
            I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

I too want more seasons. I think we all need to write and email Sci-Fi stating that fact. Ratings have not been too great but with that said, there not really really bad...... Could be worse.

Season 11, 12 and 13 please. With that said how about 14, 15 and 16.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                Lasting until Season 13 would be great. But hell, I'll settle for getting even 1 more season out of this show. I just feel that Sci-Fi would be making yet another stupid mistake by cancelling this show. IMO, SG-1 still has too much left to offer.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Lasting until Season 13 would be great. But hell, I'll settle for getting even 1 more season out of this show. I just feel that Sci-Fi would be making yet another stupid mistake by cancelling this show. IMO, SG-1 still has too much left to offer.
                  Agreed. I'd more than love 3 or so more seasons but I think we will all have to live with just 1 more. I'd be fine with that so they can finish off the show without having to rush.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ajgundam5
                    i have heard many rumors thats season 10 will b the final season ... is this true
                    I doubt it. Besides, TPTB have said, they've been ending Staragte since season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
                      I doubt it. Besides, TPTB have said, they've been ending Staragte since season 5.
                      My 500th post YEAH! I doubt it either. Like you said every season since season 5 has b een the final season. Season 10 is shaping up so nicely, I'd hate to see it end!
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think that they should do another two seasons of Sg1 at least, as we are still getting used to Mitchell, Vala, Landry and Co., plus it will no doubt take quite a long time to defeat the Ori.
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

It would be great if this show outlasts The Simpsons

Comment

I really really really hope it isn't. There is so much life left in this show, I want to see it go on for many more seasons, but I would settle for one or two more, at least to finish off the Ori in a decent time frame.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

It would be cool if the Ori wipe out earth (hoping that Vala stayed on earth), so the survivors must flee!
                              They could start a new show, while keeping some Sg1 personel, it might interest new viewers! Sg1 is an Old serie, people who do not have the DVD like I do, probably watch it occasionally, so if they missed one season maybe there are not interested in watching a new season!

Anyway... until Atlantis Last for a few years! Bring Daniel and Carter in atlantis!
                              All good things must come to an end...
                              Canada Rule!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acce
                                It would be cool if the Ori wipe out earth (hoping that Vala stayed on earth), so the survivors must flee!
                                They could start a new show, while keeping some Sg1 personel, it might interest new viewers! Sg1 is an Old serie, people who do not have the DVD like I do, probably watch it occasionally, so if they missed one season maybe there are not interested in watching a new season!

Anyway... until Atlantis Last for a few years! Bring Daniel and Carter in atlantis!
                                Agh, please use less exclamation points.
                                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                                -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                                X