Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well from what I have heard and seen the network hasnt really done the show any favour recently what with the lack of advertisements and that whole 'second half starting in august' fiasco its all kind of done a negative on SG-1. Personally, I would have thought they would have at least given them season 11 just to end the show, now its either going to be rushed with the Ori not given the ending they deserve or just on a cliffhanger until a movie or new show takes over. I personally hope it gets renewed either through fan support or picked up by another network for at least another season or two max. But anyway.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I am writing to Sci-Fi to let them know that I think thats a big mistake to cancel the show. I think everyone should do the same.

I am so angry and upset its not even funny.

My luck it will be picked up again by Show Time and I dont get that channel.

Comment

God Dam Sci-fi To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

everyone Start Watching Stargate On Sci-fi For The Next Four Episodes And Get The Ratings Back Up!!!!!
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I agree. We all need to watch Stargate now more then ever. OMG I am so sad

Comment

hopefully Sky One in the UK tries to save SG-1, like they tried to do with Angel, by offering an American network half of the costs to keep it running, shame no one took them up on the offer to save Angel.

SG-1 will probably join the list of wrongly cancelled shows like family guy, dr who and firefly. it will make a comeback and i bet sci-fi will try to get it back when it does

Comment

Originally posted by Splitsecond
              hopefully Sky One in the UK tries to save SG-1, like they tried to do with Angel, by offering an American network half of the costs to keep it running, shame no one took them up on the offer to save Angel.

SG-1 will probably join the list of wrongly cancelled shows like family guy, dr who and firefly. it will make a comeback and i bet sci-fi will try to get it back when it does
              Doctor Who was wrongly canceled? Did you misspell "Farscape"?
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

wrongly cancelled, as in brought back afterwards, and yes farscape should be included to the list. doctor who was cancelled by the BBC after decades of being on air, then it was brought back and cancelled and brought back and cancelled and now its back again

Comment

Originally posted by kyriakos
                  what are the chances of the show being picked up by another channel? or is this decision made by the franchise owners?

oh well I wont need scifi channel after this..
                  as of right now, they are trying to make it seem like only SG-1 is getting the shaft, but i look at it this way.... do you think the writers are really gonna let their creations be divided? i'd be surprised if they did, if sg-1 the flagship gets moved, i bet atlantis goes with it just out of a.."you dont need sg-1, then you dont need atlantis, we can do better elsewhere" retaliation. but because of the news is spreading fast about it being cancled, i dont know if any ther network would want to pick it up.... i mean sg-1 .. its a sci fi show, it should stay on sci fi. it would be out of place on a network like spike or G4 or any other network. Sci Fi has signed their networks death with this move
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

complete BS

NOtice how they say to watch the show LIVE.....Lets see...scifi channel attracts generally people familar with tech.....alot of us have DVRs and they say the ratings are low.........if they would count the tivoed and recorded eps it would be sky high.

Oh people of scifi.......you dont know what youve done....youve just pissed off your WHOLE viewer base.
                    jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

guys

since the question has been answered, we have a thriving thread in the news forum about this topic so i'm gonna close this one and invite you to take your discussion over there
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                        do you think the writers are really gonna let their creations be divided? i'd be surprised if they did, if sg-1 the flagship gets moved, i bet atlantis goes with it just out of a.."you dont need sg-1, then you dont need atlantis, we can do better elsewhere" retaliation.
                        They may not have that option, not if the Sci-Fi channel has contracted Atlantis for the next season.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          guys

since the question has been answered, we have a thriving thread in the news forum about this topic so i'm gonna close this one and invite you to take your discussion over there
                          I think you forgot to close it. It's still up.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

thanks. it's closed now

busy night
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X