This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommiekins
    I really really really hope it isn't. There is so much life left in this show, I want to see it go on for many more seasons, but I would settle for one or two more, at least to finish off the Ori in a decent time frame.
    Agreed! I would love 4 or more seasons but I have to be realistic and take what I can get which most likely will be 1 more season. Which is fine with me so they can finish the Ori storyline without rushing it.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I Hope Not, I Hope It Goes For A Few More Seasons. Perhaps Mix-Up The Writing A Bit And Maybe Introduce A New Enemy (Not The Ori). The Ori, To Me, Seem Like An Enemy That Is Too Powerful. If I Were Ori, Earth Would Be Under My Control Or Everyone Would Have Been Wiped By My Staff By Now ... A Powerful But Defeatable Enemy, The Ori, To Me, Well ... It Doesn't Look Like We Have A Good Chance Against Them (Merlin's Weapon, OK ... Why Not Use A Technology We Invent?)
      813Way Entertainment
      Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

if season 10 is the last season, which i hope its not, the writters may have to rewrite some of the scripts and then in like the last few episodes, the team has to find the ori weapon or the ori may come to earth and destroy it convert it

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
        SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

it is the last season

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...d_iatlan.shtml
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

son of a B#$%^
            they cant do this to us

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

well this sucks, on the brightside they will pick up the pace now, on the down side umm its going to be rushed and probably suck.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed
                well this sucks, on the brightside they will pick up the pace now, on the down side umm its going to be rushed and probably suck.
                gah im pissed

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Apparently 10 is it. Idiots at Sci-Fi. They all deserve to suffer for this. I hope that channel tanks.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...d_iatlan.shtml
                    They will pay for this!!!!

Comment

Im very angry!!!

Comment

Season 10 will most likely be the last season on the SciFi unless people get the ratings up a lot and scifi absolutly wants it back, but hopefully it will be put on another network(one that isnt one you have to pay extra for...e.g showtime, starz, hbo, playboy(lol), etc)

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

I'm very angry too, they wouldn't even give the show an eleventh season to wrap things up in a decent time frame, after everything the show did for the channel. Humph.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

what are the chances of the show being picked up by another channel? or is this decision made by the franchise owners?

oh well I wont need scifi channel after this..

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Apparently 10 is it. Idiots at Sci-Fi. They all deserve to suffer for this. I hope that channel tanks.
                              Just because SciFi isn't going to be airing SG-1 anymore doesn't mean that season 10 is the end. It just means MGM will have to find another provider. What is everyone so angry about? Its not the end of SG-1, its just a delay on when we will see the episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                                Just because SciFi isn't going to be airing SG-1 anymore doesn't mean that season 10 is the end. It just means MGM will have to find another provider. What is everyone so angry about? Its not the end of SG-1, its just a delay on when we will see the episodes.

I certainly hope your right that another channel will pick it up. There's a few out there, and I think I read somewhere that the new showtime president said he'd like it back *-). I dunno. I think for the moment we have to settle for knowing that MGM don't want to let it die!

Also, if I'm correct in thinking that if a channel picks it up they have to buy the rights to all the old episodes, Showtime would only have to buy the right for seasons 6-10? seeing as they originally aired 1-5? all speculation here folks.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X