This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacemonkey_Jackson's Disneyland Icons

As a fourth year Disneyland Annual Passholder and an amatur photogrpher, I LOVE to take pictures of Disneyland. Everytime I go (about once a month) I take a lot of pictures. I also LOVE to make LJ Icons, as I'm sure people have guessed by now. So, I decided to put my creativity and love for Disneyland together and share with you all, my icons.

RULES:
    *Snagging is more than okay.
    *If you do decide to use any of my icons on LJ, please give me credit. My LJ name is trisana.
    *Comment. Let me know which ones you like (camera angle, filter usage, color, etc.)
    *Enjoy!!!!

Here's a few from when the Nemo Subs first opened back in the summer.

These next few I took on my September trip. I wanted so crazy shots of the "Partners" statue and of the little statues around th Hub with the Castle in the background. This is when my passion for photgraphing Disneyland in cool ways began.

More in the next post . . .

In the Disneyland's First 50 Magical Years, where Mr. Lincoln would normally be playing, there a little area with old pictures and tickets over the 50 years. There is a very cool model of the park, back the way it was in 1955. Being the geek that I am I took pictures of that as well.

These last 2 are Walts name tags back when he used to walk the park. Like he needed a name tag.

These are it for now. I still need to sift through the Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan trips and see what I can do with those. I may do Oct and Nov today and see what I can come up with.

Comment

can i use these too as avatars on gw???
      Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 08 September 2008, 05:39 PM.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        can i use these too as avatars on gw???
        Sure you can. Like all LJ icons, they're 100X100 pixals. You may need to resize tham to fit. But, you have my permission to do so.

Comment

Here are some from Christmas.

The Castle, Main Street, and It's a Small World Holiday in the next post . . .

Comment

It's a Small World Holiday:

Okay, that's it for now. I should have more in the next week or 2. I have a few from the trip in January I'm still going through.

Comment

To keep you all waiting, I have a Wallpaper I made. It's under the spoiler tags.
              Spoiler:

I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow. Unfortunately, I haven't got a digital camera anymore. I broke it at the January trip. Until I get a new one I'm using the camera on my phone. They don't come out so well.

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  Very nice work!
                  Thank you! Unfortunitly, I still haven't gotten a new camera yet. I tried to make icons from the pics I've taken with my cell phone camera. Sadly, they came out crappy and unusable.

I'm glad you like them.

Comment

I have a nice batch of icons from a trip I took 2 years ago. I just now got to developing the film last night. And I've been making icons all morning! The usual rules apply!

I think I'm getting a camera for my birthday next month. The parents are hinting at one. I don't know though. We'll see in a few weeks.

Comment

I LOVE your work !!!

Disney is one of my passions ^^

Please continue !!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mackenzie777

Comment

Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post

I LOVE your work !!!

Disney is one of my passions ^^

Please continue !!!!!
                        Glad you like them! My b-day is in 2 weeks. And guess where I'm planning on celebrating it?

Yup!! Disneyland.

You live in France, right? So, have you been to Disneyland Paris? My dream is to visit the other Disneyalnd's around the worls and Walt Disney World. Maybe someday I will. When I win the Lotto or something . . .

Comment

I have some good news.

I got the camera I wanted and it is absolutely amazing!!! I took some really awesome shots. I am uploading them on my PB account as I'm typing. I'm planning on working on the icons sometime this week.

Today was devoted to recooperating from Holloween last night. Tomorrow will be devoted to cleaning and catching up on a mountain of laundry that's pilling up.

So, I'll have pics from my birthday trip and a few afternoon trips I took with a couple of friends of mine who are annual passholders as well.

Comment

And the moment you've all been waiting for . . . . icons from my birthday with my new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest in next post . . .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X