• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    How about just "Fifi?"
    LOOL, but who is Fifi?
    School is overrated.

Comment

I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say the Korolev will be a Russian ship.

Korolev was the prominent rocket engineer and national hero who kept the USSR WAY ahead of the US during space race; if he hadn’t died it may have being pretty different story with the Russian flag flying on the moon instead. So it would kinda make sense they’d name a ship after him.

We know Russia is keen to develop its own space fleet from ‘Disclosure’ and the parameters of the treaty between them and the US means they have the technology available.

It also wouldn’t make much sense if the ship is of the Prometheus-class, why would they build a ship class which is now obsolete, when they could build the superior Daedalus-class. It also means on a production standpoint they can use the same sets and reduce costs.

I’m pretty interested to see what new kind of dynamic the introduction of this vessel will provide to the stories of S10.
      Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Hodkiss
        I’m pretty interested to see what new kind of dynamic the introduction of this vessel will provide to the stories of S10.
        Spoiler:
        From what I read, apparently none, you'll see it proves out to be just a plot device to see how powerfull are these Ori.

but who knows?! I might be wrong.
        School is overrated.

Comment

They should really start letting other countries build more ships as the Ori threat grows.

Im expecting China, Russia, Britain, France, and maybe the other wealthy nations like Germany, France, S. Korea, Australia, Canada, Italy, and etc. to join in building Prometheus class ships and lots of F-302s.

As for how to pilot hundreds and perhaps thousands of F-302s (when time comes for Earth's strongest nations to combine their industrial capacity to defend galaxy-wide humanity and Earth)... this is when that whole "downloading memory mache" from Collateral Damage comes into play.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            i doubt the us will give them asgard tech.

anyway to metonic,

not just russia dude everyone is. ya never heard of congressmen (US) for sale?

american congresspeople are worse

Someone needs to pick up a newspaper.

Comment

yu?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Im expecting China, Russia, Britain, France, and maybe the other wealthy nations like Germany, France, S. Korea, Australia, Canada, Italy, and etc. to join in building Prometheus class ships and lots of F-302s.
                We know Russia is keen to build ships, and China will almost certainly get to it eventually in order to keep the status quo in terms of military strength. But most of those other countries (the Western ones more specifically) will just let the US to spend billions in building their own fleet without ever getting to it themselves.
                Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Hodkiss

Spoiler For S10 opener "Flesh and blood"
                  Carter radio the Ori ship to see if there are any suvivor of Korelev,I don't the writer will allow the Russian to keep their ship .Too bad, but it make sense we can't control the Russian ship , we can't let the Russian into outer system just yet, remember what happen with the Trust, they went to outer system and return as Goa'uld.

Anyway i will miss Korelev more than Prometheus

The Chinese,British and French should start building new ship now.

Comment

It would be nice to see a Russian ship with a DIFFERENT design than the Daedalus/Odyssesy.
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

So, what episode is this ship supposed to appear? Anyone have a picture of it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        So, what episode is this ship supposed to appear? Anyone have a picture of it yet?
                        1st episode.
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                          It would be nice to see a Russian ship with a DIFFERENT design than the Daedalus/Odyssesy.
                          I think it'll be X303. Weve been told they have the designs for the X303s.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            I think it'll be X303. Weve been told they have the designs for the X303s.
                            well if they're designing their own 303, i think it should be X304 since it probably will be a different design than the prometheus but based on the 303 core design.

Comment

Since Disclosure, I've been waiting for other nations and Russia in particular to develope their own ship. The reason the prommie wasn't as good as the Daedelus was because the Asguard stuff was added on after the ship was built. If they have Asguard tech, it could be similar to prommie. Also Russia has known about the Stargate the longest of all the nations. They have a deal with the U.S. Maybe instead of getting money for leasing the gate they get a supply of Naqueda and trinium to build their ships. Can't wait to see it. I want other nations to have ships too. New dynamic to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by hypergate
                                Since Disclosure, I've been waiting for other nations and Russia in particular to develope their own ship. The reason the prommie wasn't as good as the Daedelus was because the Asguard stuff was added on after the ship was built. If they have Asguard tech, it could be similar to prommie. Also Russia has known about the Stargate the longest of all the nations. They have a deal with the U.S. Maybe instead of getting money for leasing the gate they get a supply of Naqueda and trinium to build their ships. Can't wait to see it. I want other nations to have ships too. New dynamic to the show.
                                What I really want to see is a Chinese ship. We have had a dynamic history.... the Great Wall of China... the Terracotta warriors and Qin's tomb.... and rare porcelain art(many of which sank during transport to Europe but now recovered and worth like $100 each)... sophisticated ship designs (we had the different cargo holds for different merchants in our Junks 100 years before the western civilization had)... and a thriving economy before the arrogant,profit-seeking British asses destroyed us with Opium and took Hong Kong..... and now China is starting to refine its natural resources so we're coming up in the world.....and of course, we had Lord Yu as one of our influences so I want to see how Chinese spaceships turn out.

Comment

Working...
                                X