Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    but you and most americans do
    Now that's racist... or at least hypocritical

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

oh so that's racist now eh? este guey

what's the definition of MOST? look that up.

anyway either ya'll misspelled it or the writers but it's spelled korolev (gotta love history channel)

Comment

What does it matter if the Russia, China or any of the European countries get any of the information. What it all boils down to on the show is the Asgard. I bet somewhere in the SG Universe, they are probably looking at the current world trends and giving a big input on who gets it and who doesn't. LoL..Thats like saying we should get the Iranians Asgard Weapons and hope they don't use it on Israel. There are some nations that can be trusted and some that can't. Based on how their run their society will make a big difference. While no country is perfect by any means...Some are doing better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
          What does it matter if the Russia, China or any of the European countries get any of the information. What it all boils down to on the show is the Asgard. I bet somewhere in the SG Universe, they are probably looking at the current world trends and giving a big input on who gets it and who doesn't. LoL..Thats like saying we should get the Iranians Asgard Weapons and hope they don't use it on Israel. There are some nations that can be trusted and some that can't. Based on how their run their society will make a big difference. While no country is perfect by any means...Some are doing better than others.
          from your example i wouldnt trust the isreali's anymore than the iranians theyre both just as bad as each other

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
            yes and have terrorist groups build them and BOOM, bye bye Earth. Not to mention there's still the Trust and Ba'al on Earth.

Did you say terrorists buildding spaceships? The fact that you thought that up and decided to share it with the group is scary.
            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Working...
            X