• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion Pic Run
    Spoiler:

Made by Stef

Comment

"Dominion" tonight! I'm both excited about the episode and a little sad knowing that SG-1 is close to its end as a series. Here's hoping for one heck of a fine episode (Not that I have any doubts that it won't be).

Comment

All of those watching Dominion for the first time... do come on and tell us how you found it! I think it might actually be my favourite of this season, so I'm really interested in how others found it.

MS mentions it, Talion and Family Ties in his latest blog... and he calls it 'swell' Love that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          All of those watching Dominion for the first time... do come on and tell us how you found it! I think it might actually be my favourite of this season, so I'm really interested in how others found it.
          Of course. I always try my hardest to get on after Stargate. No promises, though. If not, I'll get on Saturday and post my thoughts. "Dominion" will have to be one hugely awesome episode to beat out my top episode, "Talion", which as you may or may not remember holds a top 5 spot on my list.

Comment

*grin* well, I'll have to wait and see But I have no patience! That's a problem. I'm also very tired, so bid you all good night (or morning... whatever your timezone, I hope you're all good there!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              *grin* well, I'll have to wait and see But I have no patience! That's a problem.
              Well, in that case, I'll be sure to post my complete set of random thoughts on "Dominion" next Friday.

Originally posted by Kales
              I'm also very tired, so bid you all good night (or morning... whatever your timezone, I hope you're all good there!)
              Good night. Sleep well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                ^ I sort of feel the same way. I thought it was going to be completely different than what it was. But I still loved the ep. In fact I just finished watching it again.

I didnt notice this before but did anyone else notice that they used stock footage from
                Spoiler:
                'The Serpent's Lair' when Carter shot the two jaffa running up the hall?
                I did but what the heck that gave them more money to spend for the ultimate ep Unending which was perfect IMO.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

As promised, my thoughts on "Dominion". Not quite sure where to start on this one. Now, you're probably thinking, Oranos couldn't possibly rate this episode that poorly, could he? Indeed he could, but he won't. I loved this episode. In fact, I would dare say that it comes close to matching "Talion". My second viewing of this episode will reveal whether or not it sits just behind or just ahead. My dad hasn't seen this one yet; he got home late, so I'll be watching it again at 11:00.

Moving on, though, to the spoiler rated portion.
                  Spoiler:
                  Talk about some twists and turns. Was totally not expecting Ba'al to take over Adria. Which one to believe on the matter of the Ori's supposed demise? And we got to see the Tok'ra again.

All in all, an awesome episode. I could go on longer about this, but I'm not going to (I do have a life ). Obviously, the rating is a 10/10.

Comment

Seeing "Dominion" again was even better this time around. IMO, it is definitely one of the many fine episodes from this final season of SG-1. I pretty much loved it from start to finish.

Well, next week is it folks. The official end of a legacy (on TV anyways). I feel a mixture of sadness in it ending, and pride that it went as long as it did. One thing is for certain though, I will never forget SG-1, or how it has entertained me for the past ten years.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Seeing "Dominion" again was even better this time around. IMO, it is definitely one of the many fine episodes from this final season of SG-1. I pretty much loved it from start to finish.
                      I've given out more 10/10 ratings this season than any other. "Dominion" is another classic example of how SG-1 just keeps getting better and better. Loved every moment of it.

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Well, next week is it folks. The official end of a legacy (on TV anyways). I feel a mixture of sadness in it ending, and pride that it went as long as it did. One thing is for certain though, I will never forget SG-1, or how it has entertained me for the past ten years.
                      It's so sad. I can't believe that its time has actually come. *Heads off to a remote corner*

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                        Moving on, though, to the spoiler rated portion.
                        Spoiler:
                        Talk about some twists and turns. Was totally not expecting Ba'al to take over Adria. Which one to believe on the matter of the Ori's supposed demise? And we got to see the Tok'ra again.
                        Ooh, completely forgot to mention that in my initial reaction post- so much happened in the episode!
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved that they brought the Tok'ra back, I honestly didn't expect that we'd ever see them again, so it was really nice to be wrong on that count.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Ooh, completely forgot to mention that in my initial reaction post- so much happened in the episode!
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved that they brought the Tok'ra back, I honestly didn't expect that we'd ever see them again, so it was really nice to be wrong on that count.
                          I too was really glad to see
                          Spoiler:
                          the Tok'ra again. It's been so long that I had pretty much given up on ever seeing them again. It was a very pleasant surprise when I first saw the episode.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, just watched "Dominion" again. You know what I really love about this episode? The team. Mitchell was being a strong and competent leader and I really appreciated the concern the team showed for Vala as well. The little conversation with Cam, the looks of concern that Sam gives Vala when...
                            Spoiler:
                            the Tok'ra tells them that Adria will need to die. Even after everyone looks away, Sam continues to look with concern at her friend. Then there's this little moment when Vala moves Adria's hair, we see Sam react as she watches on the video screen.

I also really liked the last line from Adria "I always wondered if you had it in you to kill me. Goodbye mother." MB really delivered that line well, full of pain and regret. Adria/Vala is a touching, if not twisted relationship. I can't wait to see what AoT brings.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

^ They are some really good points...i forgot how good this episode was *goes off to watch Dominion again*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Wow, just watched "Dominion" again. You know what I really love about this episode? The team. Mitchell was being a strong and competent leader and I really appreciated the concern the team showed for Vala as well. The little conversation with Cam, the looks of concern that Sam gives Vala when...
                                Spoiler:
                                the Tok'ra tells them that Adria will need to die. Even after everyone looks away, Sam continues to look with concern at her friend. Then there's this little moment when Vala moves Adria's hair, we see Sam react as she watches on the video screen.

I also really liked the last line from Adria "I always wondered if you had it in you to kill me. Goodbye mother." MB really delivered that line well, full of pain and regret. Adria/Vala is a touching, if not twisted relationship. I can't wait to see what AoT brings.

-Stef
                                Great post. Cam was soo good on par with Quest 2 and I thought he is a great leader. I soo loved Vala in this ep we saw all of Vala in this ep loved Daniel and Sam too very very good ep.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X