S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I can tell you for certain Caldwell SURVIVES season 3.
    Yay!

*crosses fingers for season four and beyond*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Heh.....I was spoiled on that one just a couple of days before it aired here.....after going four months since it aired on SCI-FI without knowing. Some idiot on the season nine forums didn't use spoiler tags.
      Dam thats got to be annoying...i got spoiled for
      spoilers s10...the Quest
      Spoiler:
      The dragon, i can't rember how, i think it was in a thread name...i wanted the dragon to be a surprise...though it did make me really excited for the Quest
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        Dam thats got to be annoying...i got spoiled for
        spoilers s10...the Quest
        Spoiler:
        The dragon, i can't rember how, i think it was in a thread name...i wanted the dragon to be a surprise...though it did make me really excited for the Quest
        Yes, I think I was spoiled by the same thread title as you. Was that ever annoying.....

Comment

Yes, I think I was spoiled by the same thread title as you. Was that ever annoying.....
          Not as bad as Carsons death being spoiled.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Not as bad as Carsons death being spoiled.
            I do have to admit, that was probably the one spoiler I could have gone without knowing about. That made me dread that episode completely, knowing that was it for him.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I do have to admit, that was probably the one spoiler I could have gone without knowing about. That made me dread that episode completely, knowing that was it for him.
              I can't wait for that episode.....but again, I'm a sucker for episodes where major characters die, if they're written well. Is this the sign of some sort of grim reaper complex?

Comment

I can't wait for that episode.....but again, I'm a sucker for episodes where major characters die, if they're written well. Is this the sign of some sort of grim reaper complex?
                It is possible. You might want to consider seeking some help. Just kidding.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is possible. You might want to consider seeking some help. Just kidding.
                  *sigh* yeah.....

Can't wait for "Family Ties" tomorrow-almost-today, I really have no idea what to expect, aside from

Spoiler:
                  Vala's father!

so it should all be a surprise!

Comment

*sigh* yeah.....

Can't wait for "Family Ties" tomorrow-almost-today, I really have no idea what to expect, aside from

Spoiler:
                    Vala's father!

It's a good ep I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Comment

I was concerned too but it turned out well IMO.

Comment

*sigh* yeah.....

Spoiler:
                        Vala's father!

Hey, it's got Fred Willard in it, so it can't be all bad. As you can probaly tell, I'm a Fred Willard fan.

Comment

Originally posted by JDB View Post
                          Hey, it's got Fred Willard in it, so it can't be all bad. As you can probaly tell, I'm a Fred Willard fan.
                          I have no idea who Fred Willard is.

Comment

Just saw "Family Ties", and I loved it. Every character had great moments- and there was lots of Landry! And Teal'c at the end.....

Spoiler:
                            Was waiting for that to happen ever since Vala's father mentioned the tickets.

And that "subtle" jab against SCI-FI was hilarious!

Great comedy throughout, and I really enjoyed it, up until after it ended and my tape broke and I lost it along with "Talion" (which I hadn't gotten the chance to re-watch yet), and the last four episodes of BSG season three. It's now going to be a looooong wait for the DVDs for both shows.

Not to mention I now have nowhere to record the final two eps of the season.

Comment

Hey Everyone!
                              Family Ties Spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              I loved the end when Teal'c sits down and is surrounded by women. And when the chick starts speaking he just slides down in his seat...great moments!

I never realised how much funnier things are when you watch them with people
                              I loved 200 and i thought it was funny the first time, but when i watched it with my Best Friend...we couldn't stop laughing, (i remember my throat actually hurting the next day)...it was definitely the most i've laughed during a Tv Show!

Good episode though...well i liked it!

i love major character dying episodes too
                              Meridian, Threads, Heroes all great episodes and all of them made me cry...Actually i didn't cry in Heroes because by the time i got over the shock that Janet was actually dead...the episode had finished
                              sigpic

Comment

Just saw "Family Ties", and I loved it. Every character had great moments- and there was lots of Landry! And Teal'c at the end.....

Spoiler:
                                Was waiting for that to happen ever since Vala's father mentioned the tickets.

And that "subtle" jab against SCI-FI was hilarious!

Great comedy throughout, and I really enjoyed it, up until after it ended and my tape broke and I lost it along with "Talion" (which I hadn't gotten the chance to re-watch yet), and the last four episodes of BSG season three. It's now going to be a looooong wait for the DVDs for both shows.

Not to mention I now have nowhere to record the final two eps of the season.
                                I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your episodes.

I'm glad you liked "Family Ties" though. I really thought it was a great episode too. It had a lot of great comedic aspects, and well as some very serious, well written personal stories going on.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X