This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate-princess
    and yeh im sure one of these kind people would do that for us if no one replies offering, we'll bug them again its not till august anyway it sucks so much that we dont get scifi, missin out on so much
    I would do it if I knew how....but I don't. I can talk all about it though! Does that help?

Comment

hey guys you are way to negative here...
      read the spoiler (on homepage GW) and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      think positive think positve

Comment

I did read the spoiler.... pfft

Spoiler:
        but even if during a pitch lets say Sams day dream is the wedding I would be ok with that, would make me think that there is a vald reason she is day dreaming about it, and she would be outing it to everyone!
        + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

Spoiler:
          I think if they are going to drag it out like that in 200, then the next episode he's in will have THE ship...loads of it. If not, prepare the penguins and the new anthem!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            I would do it if I knew how....but I don't. I can talk all about it though! Does that help?
            thanks, im sure we'll see it one day. and yeah. talking about would be fantastic lol, its better than nothing, apreciate it. and like i said, im sure someone may put it on you tube 1 day

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
            Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

hi guys
              Spoiler:
              i was a bit bummed about the spoiler for 200, i would love to see a rl wedding, but i suppose it wont happen just yet, so an au one will have to do for now, also when i read the spoiler for uninvited and saw they were off to jacks cabin, i started to think maybe that shows that theres way more contact between sg1 and jack then we were thinking, and may be more between sam and jack. thats what i think, i have to stay positive, i've run out of shipper cookies,

sig made by Samjackshiplover
              http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

hehe have you seen the new spoilers for 200?!... what am i thinking of course you have!
                Spoiler:
                sam in wedding dress? jack 'wedding scenario'?
                i wonder who suggests that idea in the notes session.
                phew! i'm so relieved it's not a real wedding.

p.s. i can't wait for 200!!
                wizard of oz?! star wars?!
                the spoilers look like it'll be hilarious!

sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                  hi guys
                  Spoiler:
                  i was a bit bummed about the spoiler for 200, i would love to see a rl wedding, but i suppose it wont happen just yet, so an au one will have to do for now, also when i read the spoiler for uninvited and saw they were off to jacks cabin, i started to think maybe that shows that theres way more contact between sg1 and jack then we were thinking, and may be more between sam and jack. thats what i think, i have to stay positive, i've run out of shipper cookies,
                  Spoiler:

Oh my gosh! They ARE at Jack's cabin! I didn't catch that the first time! I like it!

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh! They ARE at Jack's cabin! I didn't catch that the first time! I like it!
                    I didn't saw that eather but that is a good sign, a really good sign
                    Ok so are we going to like season 10 after reading all the spoilers (damn me... I was not going to read spoiler this year, well now it is to late)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                      I didn't saw that eather but that is a good sign, a really good sign
                      Ok so are we going to like season 10 after reading all the spoilers (damn me... I was not going to read spoiler this year, well now it is to late)
                      i said that i wasn't going to read one spoiler either. umm i lasted about a minute. i just have to give in especially shippy spoilers. isn't it great not having any will power

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                        i said that i wasn't going to read one spoiler either. umm i lasted about a minute. i just have to give in especially shippy spoilers. isn't it great not having any will power
                        I never even tried. *grabs every spoiler within reach* I love you my precious spoilers! *hugs spoilers*

Comment

well as you hug your spoilers I hug the spoiler tags lol...spoiler free I shall stay

-JJ who has been reading lovely S/J fanfic hehehe

sig by chlex

Comment

I never even tried. *grabs every spoiler within reach* I love you my precious spoilers! *hugs spoilers*
                            lmao!!! i missed my shipper family this week, its soooo good to be back!!!! how can anyone resist joining the shipper family, its a great place to hang out

Comment

wow this thread is hopping 9 guests....*waves at lurkers* come on don't be shy I'll give ya a cookie

JJJC: I want a cookie!
                              lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Nice to hear for you again Rogue.I said the same think.I have
                                Spoiler:
                                no interest if it is fake or AU Sam/Jack Ship.I could care less how good it is.We all know how Sam/Jack feel about each other by now.If this was Season 2 or 3 I can put up with fake and AU Ship.I cannot put up with it when were in Season 10.It is time to take the Sam/Jack Ship past the preschool stage.I guess Sam and Jack holding hands is next.RDA is only in 2 SG-1 episodes so every episode counts regarding Ship.It sounded like RDA was willing to do more episodes.I wonder if TPTB are afraid of RDA taking over the spotlight from the Vala and Mitchell character?

Comment

Working...
                                X