This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by story*in*your*eyes
    Just makin a quick post to say howdy and that I'll be lurking and reading posts all day/evening as we lead up to 200. I'm one of the spoiler-reading-and-still-optimistic shippers. I have set the lowest of expectations and if anything is super squeeably shipperific - well, I'll be overjoyed! If not, I hope that it is at least amusing and entertaining. Honestly, I don't know how it couldn't be! If nothing else we'll see our favorite two on screen together again and that's enough to make me happy for now. I love having a community of people so like minded to share the anticipation with - it makes the experence so much more fun!

-Lisha
    Hi, story*in*your*eyes! I feel like you do.....'cept I don't know if it's enough to make me happy just having them on screen together. It's a positive though. Just hope TPTB do something REAL with it!

I checked back in here as soon as I returned from the conference I had to attend this afternoon. I don't know why.....but I was hoping for something new.....

The anticipation is killing me!!!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Ok Just got home from work finally!!! I thought I had to work till 1pm but apparently I had to work till 3 pm. Oh well lets not dwell
      Going to catch up only 5 pages...And than going to play Sims 2. I changed my idea of watching shippy eps into playing. Cause in that case I can still be on GW and playing a great game with Sam and jack (cause if I watch an ep I really have to focus myself on the ep!!! I could miss some shippy moment, I don't want that to happen)
      I really love that game especially when I play it with sam and Jack. You can do so much with it. I think I will get them finally get married. They are still engaged but do have a little son, who I named Charlie.

ok this was enough OT chatter...
      Oh, The Sims 2! I LOVE that game. Let's see...Jack and Sam are happily married with little Grace and J.D.(Jacob Daniel). I've got a ton of other Stargate characters in that neigborhood as well. I was so addicted to that game, then I discovered Stargate and didn't play for MONTHS. Now I combine my addictions.

Comment

You know LAD...sometimes you scare me lol
        So the only thing you are going to say today is squeee??? Oooh this will be a lot of fun!!!
        But don't forget us shippers who can not see the ep today. We want spoilers and reviews
        SQUEE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ALright ladies and gentlemen. I have decided that I am officially OLD. I do not have a DVR, tivo, etc, but I do have a fairly new recordable DVD player. So, I have THAT set for tonight (I think), but just in case I didn't do that correctly, I had to pull out and hook up a vcr! Both are set for the evening. I hope!

God help me, I am just old with the technology!

Comment

Blue jello???
            Guiness???
            some sam/jack pics???
            teddy to cudle???
            some shippy fanfic???
            shipper family around ya???
            * It should be purple jello but I don't have any anyway
            * Guiness? So I forget the whole ep?
            * Pics how could I forget them but it's till better to see them in action (episodes)
            * Teddy? Oh yeah! Tiger!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???
            * Fanfic: Hmmmm, if I get annoyed with something
            * Shipper Family? Automatically! And I meant Shippper Family by GW of course

But... we can alllllllllll add them

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              i'm settling in for the long haul of waiting so here we got;

* Jaffacakes: check
              * Shippy Episodes: check
              * No family around: check
              * Shipper Cookies: check
              * Shipper Blanket (to keep me warm): check
              * Shipper Glasses (we never know): check
              * Watch (so I don't miss the time): check
              * Voice (to SQUEEEEEEEE): check
              * Internet/GW (to comment): check
              * Mobile off: check
              * Water: check
              * Photoshop (if I get the insane urge to make something): check
              * Shippy vids (for music and shippiness together): check

Anything more????
              Here's my list:

* Bottle of white zinfandel: check
              * Computer to send spoilers: check
              * Internet connection: That wireless router better not drop out!!!!!
              * Have family otherwise occupied: check
              * Fresh videotape in the VCR: check
              * Chocolate (cures almost anything): check
              * Ship Family: All over the world!!!!!

Back to work! Talk to you soon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                SQUEE!!!!!!!!!
                Hi LAD! We have a new member thanks to Operation Delurk (nogigglingmajor)!!!
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

i'm settling in for the long haul of waiting so here we got;

* Jaffacakes: check
                  * Shippy Episodes: check
                  * No family around: check
                  * Shipper Cookies: check
                  * Shipper Blanket (to keep me warm): check
                  * Shipper Glasses (we never know): check
                  * Watch (so I don't miss the time): check
                  * Voice (to SQUEEEEEEEE): check
                  * Internet/GW (to comment): check
                  * Mobile off: check
                  * Water: check
                  * Shippy vids (for music and shippiness together): check

Anything more????
                  A shipper blanket? You obviously don't live near me. It's 108 today! UUGH!

Are you recording tonights show in some fashion? You need a shipper recorder for that

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Does that mean he's considering it? And if they're talking, wouldn't that be a reason not to resolve The Ship?

Later!
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't think he's ever going to come back full time. They could still resolve the ship...isn't Jack supposedly going to retire? Oh, I don't know. All I do know is the ship better be resolved by the last episode or else!

Comment

Oh, awesome biscuits they are. You know the Pim's? Well there you go. It's just another brand
                      ah thanx...i think i still have some of them in a cupboard..they are very nice(sweet)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                        Morning folks!

*sighs*......Alas,the big day is here. Be truthful.......how many of you are planning something special for dinner or even dessert.....come on raise your hands......LOL
                        Oh yes! We're having fish tonight. Yummy.... I can't wait. I'm thinking maybe some blue jello would be nice, but I'm too lazy to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          A shipper blanket? You obviously don't live near me. It's 108 today! UUGH!

Are you recording tonights show in some fashion? You need a shipper recorder for that
                          No recording!!! I don't even live near the US

And it's cold here! You can have the light version or the special warm night blanket (like those special sport T-shirt, they make sure you don't sweat too much )!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                            This thread has been amazingly popular today...I wonder why?
                            Why?

Delurk now, FCOL! You won't be able to get on later and join the fun!

Comment

And it's cold here! You can have the light version or the special warm night blanket (like those special sport T-shirt, they make sure you don't sweat too much )!
                              or just a sheet?
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Oh sorry! Are you relying on us to give you the info tonight?

And yes, I wear one of those "sweet lil tank top numbers" to bed everynight. Too hot for anything else these days

Comment

Working...
                                X