X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    how about most of urgo? very cute.
    Any specific moments, or the whole thing?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      100 days is just one of those episodes I cannot bare to think about or even that it exists. I can just about rewatch Chimera and Affinity and just use the fast foward button quite liberaly but I never rewatched 100 days. I know it's totaly irrational

Yep, but his rudness towards her starts in the beginning with him saying she sucks the fun out or something. Plus the way he just seems to setle so easily on edora makes me unconfortable.

There are several very shippy scenes, all the scenes you mention with Sam, her growing desperation at not beeing able to bring him back and realisation of how much Jack means to her - which just makes Jack's attitude all the more difficult to stomach.
      But really , I know I'm just beeing irrational , I just CAN'T STAND the blooming episode, no particular reason , just that feel on the pit of the stomach that makes you wan't to vomit reason
      see, i'm just the opposite with those three eps. i can watch '100 days' because the only part i won't watch is jack kissing that chick. with affinity, i don't 'want' to watch it, but it's got some good sam/jack vibes going on AND sam's acceptance of :eeks:'s proposal is NOT a woohoo! moment for sam. but with 'chimera'... i'd rather be run over by a car. that's been run over by a truck. that's been hit by a train. that's been hit by a plane. that's been hit by an asteroid.... yeah, that's about it.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        Oh, less obvious ones...those are great. Hum...what's that ep...they're both in blue...season 3?...sitting so close it looks like they're touching? Ep name anyone? I'm a bad shipper and can't remember....
        I think that would be Urgo!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          i hated 'chimera'. HATED it.

the *only* thing shippy in that crappy ep was jack's uncomfortablness in the elevator scene. other than that, it was a torture session (for me).

k, please return to your shippy talkin'.

sally
          I even hate the elevator scene. I know how Jack feels, as I feel very uncomfortable watching that scene.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I think that would be Urgo!
            Maybe...I'm trying to find the specific shot I'm thinking of...

Comment

see, i'm just the opposite with those three eps. i can watch '100 days' because the only part i won't watch is jack kissing that chick. with affinity, i don't 'want' to watch it, but it's got some good sam/jack vibes going on AND sam's acceptance of :eeks:'s proposal is NOT a woohoo! moment for sam. but with 'chimera'... i'd rather be run over by a car. that's been run over by a truck. that's been hit by a train. that's been hit by a plane. that's been hit by an asteroid.... yeah, that's about it.

sally
              LOL! So, to sum up....I guess Chimera will never be in your top ten list of favourite episodes?
              sigpic

Comment

Sally, have you been listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart or watching the J/S vid to it by chance?
                naw, just lots of pete talk going on on my two fave threads... i'm sick of the *edits*!

sally

ps - oh, those vids might have something to do with it, since some ship/sam vids were being shown on the amanda voting thinger... and i wasn't warned that was going to be in it! i like pretending he never existed.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

naw, just lots of pete talk going on on my two fave threads... i'm sick of the *edits*!

sally

ps - oh, those vids might have something to do with it, since some ship/sam vids were being shown on the amanda voting thinger... and i wasn't warned that was going to be in it! i like pretending he never existed.
                  I just saw your 'location'. Those words are lyrics in the song and I have a great vid to it.

Comment

I even hate the elevator scene. I know how Jack feels, as I feel very uncomfortable watching that scene.
                    i hated the elevator scene too!

jack was shippy and uncomfortable, but sam acted like '*yawn*, oh, is something wrong, sir? *yawn* sorry about that. *returns to humming*'

argh!!!

*takes deep breaths*

still feels bad

thinks happy and shippy thoughts

feels better

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Any specific moments, or the whole thing?
                      just watch them together in it. off the top of my head, briefing room scenes, commisary scene, infirmiry scene and the look she gives him when urgo says "i wanna experience the universe and i wanna eat pie" and jack says "who doesn't". the look she gives him and the one he returns. very cute.

also they sit pretty close in the briefing room and infirmary.

ooh and when they come back through the gate in small victories at the start of season 4. cute look between them their too.

learning curve in season 3 has some nice looks between them too. and the bit where he wakes her up in her lab.

actually a lot of the PDL directed episodes has some sweet interaction with them because he tends to put them beside each other in 2shots.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                        Off topic and I "KNOW" I am a bug...but I need you guys to see this and review...I had to split this one in 3 and re-do it coz my wvm crashed all the time...and I am quite proud of how it turned out...Plse oh plse review...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqA1_yJOE-o
                        was a great vid... loved watching it. keep up the good work

Comment

Maybe...I'm trying to find the specific shot I'm thinking of...
                          Urgo moments like these...

sigpic

Comment

i hated the elevator scene too!

jack was shippy and uncomfortable, but sam acted like '*yawn*, oh, is something wrong, sir? *yawn* sorry about that. *returns to humming*'

argh!!!

*takes deep breaths*

still feels bad

thinks happy and shippy thoughts

feels better

sally
                            i thought she was just as awkward and uncomfortable as he was. in fact i thought she hid it way worse than he did. very i don't want to talk to you about this because i'm using him to try to get over you.

Comment

LOL! So, to sum up....I guess Chimera will never be in your top ten list of favourite episodes?

i think it's just a bit outside my faves list.

like another galaxy

universe even

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I just saw your 'location'. Those words are lyrics in the song and I have a great vid to it.
                                does the vid have in it? if not, let me have that link!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X