X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
    Hi

Me again! I'm just dropping off the latest chapter in my 'countdown to Ship day fic'.

Day Five so Year Five...

Year Five
    Woot, thanks!
    *runs off to read*

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    You're both welcome.

Found some more great stuff!!!

"We might be making another movie," Wright told a packed crowd at Comic-Con International in San Diego on Friday. "MGM has suggest we start thinking about that and start putting a story together, and that's what we're doing right now." - link

Here's my fav linky...it says "UPDATE: At the SDCC panel Wright confirmed that MGM was indeed hoping to make yet another Stargate movie." ...YAAY does happy dance!!

Also...Richard Dean Anderson (Major General Jack O'Neill):

Interviewer: What was your favorite part of being in Continuum, being with the cast or the plot?

RDA: Filming in Antarctica. Getting a chance to go to the Arctic. I've never been North of Alaska.

Interviewer: Samantha Carter: short or long hair?

RDA: Whatever she feels is appropriate?

Interviewer: Seriously...come on?

RDA: You want to know what I think? I guess whatever she feels most comfortable in. I'm stepping into a trap [laughs]. As a guy if I pick a side suddenly..oooh chauvinist. What about a buzz cut?

---------

Hehe. Worried about being called a chauvinist? He loves the long hair...
    Oh yeah! Thanks for sharing!

I'm suddenly feeling all sad - I've got the telly on in the background and there's some environmental political thriller thing on BBC2 called 'Burn Up', and suddenly I heard a very familiar voice... Don S Davis! He's playing a guy called 'The Man' and is being all mean and mysterious, but oh it's so good to see him! Must be one of the last things he did. *sob*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You're both welcome.

"We might be making another movie," Wright told a packed crowd at Comic-Con International in San Diego on Friday. "MGM has suggest we start thinking about that and start putting a story together, and that's what we're doing right now." - link

Here's my fav linky...it says "UPDATE: At the SDCC panel Wright confirmed that MGM was indeed hoping to make yet another Stargate movie." ...YAAY does happy dance!!

Interviewer: What was your favorite part of being in Continuum, being with the cast or the plot?

RDA: Filming in Antarctica. Getting a chance to go to the Arctic. I've never been North of Alaska.

RDA: You want to know what I think? I guess whatever she feels most comfortable in. I'm stepping into a trap [laughs]. As a guy if I pick a side suddenly..oooh chauvinist. What about a buzz cut?

---------

Awww, great linky, thanks for sharing! I know he likes long hair
      sigpic

Comment

You're both welcome.

---------

(((((((Nikki))))))) Thanks soooo much for these! There's been just so much Shippy goodness around here lately

And thats just typical RDA

Comment

It's my birthday tomorrow and since I have to work aaaaaaaaaaall day long , I'm gonna start celebrating it now!

As a start with some heartfelt pictures
          Last edited by Lara_SGC; 28 December 2008, 03:19 PM.

Comment

WooHooooooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA

For tomorrow

Love the pics

Edit: I see ImageRotate is still ailing

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA!!!

Hope you will have a good one tomorrow
              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances into thread*
                hey Family!! *waves*
                I was hoping to get a couple of hours off on Monday so I could come and play on the Ship Day thread, and I get the whole morning off!!!
                *returns to happy dancing*
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Spoilers for clarification only, no spoilers:

Wedding pics:
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                  Love this. But if we assume the wedding was real, then do we assume Cam's outburst was real too about 1969?
                  hehe. When I first read JM's comments about the tux, I felt he was trying to say there was nothing significant about the choice of picture.

Then, I realized he could also be saying, maybe there's an event, other than a pretend wedding, that Daniel wore it too. Which could, of course, be a real wedding.

Or not.

Which, in typical JM fashion, means...

Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. At all.

*sigh*
                  Third Stargate Movie:
                  Spoiler:
                  And, speaking up on a third movie of Stargate Universe. Here's the thing as I see it (I've slept AND I've got coffee, so this may be more coherent than I was this morning): We Need Closure. I dont' mean just us shippers. I mean, SG-1 fans. We need to KNOW what happened to Jack, and Sam, and Daniel, And Teal'c. And, since some people care (well.. I do honestly ), Vala and Cam. Obviously, for me, some of the what happened to Jack and Sam involves what happened to them together, but..

Point is, we need an ending. Or at least, something which could actually serve as an ending. Or at least, some sort of decent send-off to these characters we've come to know and love over 11+ years (oh. My. That's. Long!!) years.

That is all I have to say about that. But, I don't think it's too terribly much to ask for. Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                    hey Family!! *waves*
                    I was hoping to get a couple of hours off on Monday so I could come and play on the Ship Day thread, and I get the whole morning off!!!
                    WooooHooooooo! (((((Aveo))))) About time you got some relief So glad you will be here on Ship Day morning *happy dances with Aveo*

Comment

Nikki, you Queen of CC Links tonight, good job!

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                      It's my birthday tomorrow and since I have to work aaaaaaaaaaall day long , I'm gonna start celebrating it now!

As a start with some heartfelt pictures
                      Aww, it's your birthday and you bring the presents? Awesome!
                      (I'll wait untill midnight to do the congrats... )
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

BELATED CONGRATS ON 2400 EGLE

Too busy looking at the pics to notice ((((((Egle))))))
                        CONGRATS FROM ME TOO!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Hello, my honeys, hello my babies, hello my ragtime shippers

Hmmm - yes, yes I think you are right

One impromptu poem coming up! (in honour of the ep of the week...which is...er...Entity?)

I look in your eyes and see
                        a soulless nothing looking back at me
                        Dark eyes
                        that do not sparkle
                        like the eyes I know
                        The eyes I know I shouldn't know
                        as well as I know my own
                        Maybe even more

They are steel
                        cold and stark
                        with a somehow evil innocence
                        At least they were

Now they are closed
                        wan and lifeless
                        never to to spark or brighten
                        again

And I closed them
                        I turned off the brightest lights
                        I'd ever known
                        or ever even hoped to know
                        I wonder if she knows
                        I killed her

Hmmm...not the best that's ever spewed out of my fron, but it'll do...for now

*squishy hugs family*
                        oh bekki.....that was beautiful......*bawls eyes out*......course it helps that (OT):

Spoiler:

I was already bawling because I'd just read an article where yet another unborn innocent was lost to the culture of death....this time the mother of the child was coerced by her own mother to murder her unborn child.....*sniff sniff *.....I grieve with this unwed mother and them man she loves....and I hope her so called b----- of a mother rots in the underworld....

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Congrats to Bekki on 2300 posts!
                        CONGRATS FROM ME TOO!!!!!

WELL DONE IBARAZ

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PRACTICAL TEST

And Yay! for the picspam
                        GOOD LUCK FROM ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA!!!

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                          hey Family!! *waves*
                          Woohoo!!!
                          *happy dances with her Twin*
                          That's awesome I have to work all day on Ship Day (got no holiday left to take ) but I'm planning on being here all evening
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

don't mean to sound stupid, but in the title of this thread what is ment my ship?
                            ( never mind just read the FAQ)
                            poor jack and sam so many people wanted to see them get together during the series and i am hooked on episodes on where they kiss
                            but if they had made it a nig part of story lines stargate would not have ended up how it did
                            oh well for now the millions of youtube videos of jack and sam will have to do
                            Last edited by Bee11; 25 July 2008, 01:44 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot
                            "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Aww, it's your birthday and you bring the presents? Awesome!
                              (I'll wait untill midnight to do the congrats... )
                              more presents to follow...until my brain goes out on me...all work and no play makes Lara a dull girl...all play and no work makes Lara an unemployed girl (credit to CSI)

OT Dutchies

Spoiler:
                              Ya know if my goverment keeps screwing up like they've been doing for the last YEAR, I might end up being a Dutchie instead of a Vlaamse LOL

For anyone having questions concerning the above...don't ask I can't explain it

Comment

WooHooooooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA

For tomorrow

Love the pics

Edit: I see ImageRotate is still ailing
                                From me too.
                                At least we can still see some sigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X