This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    For my 800th Post, I thought I should do something meaningful, an in depth post on how I feel about my little obsession.

Spoiler:

I got nothing, forgot how close I was to my 800th post. Should have save my wallpaper for this.

OY! Are you even reading my poor excuse for not having anything original to say?
    I had to delete a random thread in fun and games for this.

Serious now (Yes I can be serious at times) I adore you all, you are all warm hearted, talented, friendly bunch of people. There is a real feeling of family here and that is rare on the internet, besides the ravens of course (Just in case they see this )

Warning! this post may seriously damage your health. Ooops too late
    I didn't read a word you said...something about 800 posts? *takes off jacket* It's getting warm... Congrats!! *is mesmerized for the rest of her life*

Comment

Y'all are teaching me lots of neat tricks. So, guess what I've been doing for the last couple of hours?

Thanks SamJackShipLover. You've created a monster...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
        Y'all are teaching me lots of neat tricks. So, guess what I've been doing for the last couple of hours?

Thanks SamJackShipLover. You've created a monster...
        I love the quote on your signature. So fitting....
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          I love the quote on your signature. So fitting....
          Thanks! I lost my copy of the book that quote is from , which is one of my favorite books ever, and had to order it through Interlibrary Load. So now it took me almost 200 posts to get a sig. But it's there!
          EDIT: The original quote was mystery instead of [sci-fi] but ship is ship

Comment

Fanfiction.net is going slowly tonight...

Uploaded my next Season 9 short story fill-in, Belonging. This ones based on, big surprise, Ex Deus Machina. It's dedicated to Terrah... for the file name inspiration

Not much angst, but there is a shower...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
              Here's what I've done. Having relatively few seasons on DVD, I've had to video tape the rest. And in my shipcentric view of the Stargate universe (I know, y'all are shocked) I've got Grace, Chimera, bits of Affinity, bits of Gemini, Threads, bits of Moebius, and bits of Avalon, Origins, Beachhead, and Ex Deus on one tape together.

Seriously, watched like that, Chimera seems like a necessary means to a good end. And not like having a root canal. Although, come to think of it, maybe exactly like having a root canal...

Jennifer
              If Chimera is a root canal, is Affinity a heart transplant? 'Cause poor Jack felt like someone yanked out his heart and stomped it flat!

Comment

YAY!!! Eve made my new sig!! Isn't it pretty? Doesn't that sound like something Grace would say? .

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
                  YAY!!! Eve made my new sig!! Isn't it pretty? Doesn't that sound like something Grace would say? .
                  It's beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    If Chimera is a root canal, is Affinity a heart transplant? 'Cause poor Jack felt like someone yanked out his heart and stomped it flat!
                    I feel your pain! In that scene in Sam's lab, (spoilers, Affinity)
                    Spoiler:
                    from the way he stoped abruptly in the doorway it looked as if he was practically running to see her. And when he said "And yet you haven't said no" and snapped the ring box shut, my heart really went out to him. To both of them actually, but mostly to him as I was still kind of upset with Sam at that point. I think it was definitely one of the sadder moments in the series. And at the end when she was kissing in that warehouse - all I could do was stare slack-jawed at my TV. I couldn't fathom how we got from kick-a$$, save the world, TEAM SG-1 to that. I felt like a parent shaking my head wondering where did we go wrong!!!

Fortunately they made up for a lot with Threads, but I'd like to see waaaaay more in the series finale.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      Spoiler:
                      from the way he stoped abruptly in the doorway it looked as if he was practically running to see her. And when he said "And yet you haven't said no" and snapped the ring box shut, my heart really went out to him. To both of them actually, but mostly to him as I was still kind of upset with Sam at that point. I think it was definitely one of the sadder moments in the series. And at the end when she was kissing in that warehouse - all I could do was stare slack-jawed at my TV. I couldn't fathom how we got from kick-a$$, save the world, TEAM SG-1 to that. I felt like a parent shaking my head wondering where did we go wrong!!!

Fortunately they made up for a lot with Threads, but I'd like to see waaaaay more in the series finale.
                      They made up for it with Threads and Moebius... I think it shows how Sam and Jack would react if they were ever in a position like that (out of the chain of command).

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Spoiler:

Waaay more, indeed.

I want to pass out from lack of air due to SQUEE!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                          Waaay more, indeed.

I want to pass out from lack of air due to SQUEE!
                          Never fear, I'll call Dr. Jack to resuscitate you.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

NO!! You can't do that, he's.......busy .

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Alright everyone... LAD and I were talking earlier. As most of you all know, the Samandans are having a ficathon.

What if we ourselves had one? A Sam/Jack focused one? Would anyone be interested?

It would help get us through the hitasus, along with our discussions of the eps...

What are all of your thoughts on this?

Comment

That would be very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X