This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lea Marie
    Thank you SOOOO much for the posts. I got a good chuckle and a big smile. I do feel a bit better.
    Glad I could help!

Though I still want to roast the writers.
    Lol, that's a great expression! Can we please not roast Joe Mallozzi though, he's the only one of our kind left up there if we're to believe recent interviews with the others!

And what's this about your fanfic? Care to post a link to it? Pretty please?
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      WELCOME LEA MARIE!!!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm glad you found your way here! Like Amber said, if you have questions, just ask. Welcome and post lots!!!!
      L.A.Doyle,

That is my ALL TIME FAVORITE scene!!!!! You are an absolute angel. Oh and for those who want to read my little old fics....

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/771525/

Reviews please

I am so glad I decided to post.... now something else to be addicted to... fanfiction wasn't enough I guess

Comment

Welcome new posters! And congrats to everyone who made a milestone!

Just thought I'd share that the TAG I'm writing for Solitudes for my Aftershocks series is turning into a 20-odd page Ship monster and driving me loopy...

OK, now I've gotten that off my chest, back to the writing...
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
          Welcome new posters! And congrats to everyone who made a milestone!

Just thought I'd share that the TAG I'm writing for Solitudes for my Aftershocks series is turning into a 20-odd page Ship monster and driving me loopy...

OK, now I've gotten that off my chest, back to the writing...

Oooh, please do continue and post it as soon as it's finished! I *love* your Aftershocks series, it's amazing! Are you planning on doing the whole show from seasons 1-10 or just season 1?
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Thank you SOOOO much for the posts. I got a good chuckle and a big smile. I do feel a bit better. Though I still want to roast the writers. Do you think they read our ship fics???

I love BHK... going to use it on my husband

Oh and the episode that always brings a smile is Window of Opportunity... now that is a BHK!!!
            Welcome Lea Marie

Apparently they're not really allowed to read fanfic - after all if an idea appears in fanfic and then appears in the show they might face lawsuits but I hope they occasionally sneak a peek.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
              Oooh, please do continue and post it as soon as it's finished! I *love* your Aftershocks series, it's amazing! Are you planning on doing the whole show from seasons 1-10 or just season 1?
              Thank you. I'm glad you love it. Saying things like that to me makes it all worthwhile including the tearing my hair out (which I've been doing for the past two hours)...the Solitudes one is so angsty!

Anyway, it will be all Seasons when its completely finished. Quite a challenge but I've started so I'll finish it...speaking of which I'd better get back to it...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                Thank you. I'm glad you love it. Saying things like that to me makes it all worthwhile including the tearing my hair out (which I've been doing for the past two hours)...the Solitudes one is so angsty!

Anyway, it will be all Seasons when its completely finished. Quite a challenge but I've started so I'll finish it...speaking of which I'd better get back to it...
                Rachel,

You wrote "A Pond With No Fish" ... OMG!!!! One of my all time favorite stories... I have read it several times. I am going back and reading your other stories.... Please keep writing... I am a big fan.

Nice to know you have groupies, isn't it

Comment

Rachel,

You wrote "A Pond With No Fish" ... OMG!!!! One of my all time favorite stories... I have read it several times. I am going back and reading your other stories.... Please keep writing... I am a big fan.

Nice to know you have groupies, isn't it
                  Thank you so much.

I'm glad you enjoyed A Pond With No Fish so much. Between you and AmberLM I'm all smiley now...
                  sigpic

Comment

Never turn the radio to "Easy listening" when it's raining outside, wow talk about depressing!

Welcome Lea Marie & allaboutthegate!

Rachel500: ooooo 20 pages, please keep going!(Do they make shipper energy bars?)

And as far as Jack and Sam go: I believe they belong together and they are each worth the wait(oh, soooo long wait).
                    I think the problem the PTB have is the whole paint yourself into a corner thing. Over the series and with help from the actors, they created two awesome characters. I love both and want what's best for each.
                    In my head, I could never think up another perfect partner for Sam than Jack and Jack for Sam. JMHO
                    But then again, that's why I post here and not somewhere else!
                    Rocketgal

Comment

You know, it has been a long time, but not a total wait. Think about it. There have been some hugs, a couple of kisses (real - for Jack in WoO) touches, lots of smiles and closeness over the years. It's not like they've been separated all this time (except this last season grrrrr). Obviously two mature adults don't have to be all over each other all the time to know that they are together in thought, mind, and heart.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Hey all...

just popping in with two things...

1 - I WILL be in attendance here tomorrow I'm gonna (finally) finish my Threads fic! But I'll be out for a sizeable chunk of the day, so I'll be on in the evening

2 - I've started a new LiveJournal Graphics community - http://community.livejournal.com/sig_centric and I'M TAKING GRAPHICS REQUESTS NOW!!!

So...if anyone wants a sig/icon/banner/anything else, now's the time to ask
                        Hope i'm not too late with a request. I'm so totally hopeless with graphics and everything but i would really love a sig. just with "natalia" in a corner or somewhere but i don't care what else goes on it. anything you'd like is fine with me! as long as there's ship in it i'm happy! (if you would like something more specific i can dig up some pictures or ideas perhaps but it would really be up to you!)

please let me know what you think!

natalia
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                          Obviously two mature adults don't have to be all over each other all the time to know that they are together in thought, mind, and heart.
                          So true!
                          and to me the whole fishing scene, was that. For TPTB trying to please everyone, I think it was kind of cool. Everyone can choose to see what they want.I thought it meant they were together. Sam said no numerous times (to those puppy dog eyes no less, how hard that must have been) and then finally woke up and agreed. I love "the fish is the ship", it's priceless!

Season9
                          Spoiler:
                          I think they sort of lost focus on the main characters while trying so hard to get Cam, Landry, and Vala established. The whole AT contract thing sort of spoke of that. New characters plus another Stargate series and I think they may have had too many balls in the air.

Spoiler:
                          To me, it's the fear of the unknown. I think we all are dealing with that fear in our own way. Some are excited, some positive, some negative, some nervous, some all the above depending on the time of day.
                          It's normal I think.
                          I am happy just knowing that RDA and AT will be on screen together again.
                          I figure whatever I don't see on screen, I'll let my head do some happy wandering! That and read all the fanfic I can!
                          Rocketgal

Comment

RepliCartertje, Can't rep you. I love your vid Clicky i keep watching it.

All together now
                            All you need is love
                            Everybody
                            All you need is love
                            Love
                            Love
                            Love is all you need.

I'm off to read the fics from ship day.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              RepliCartertje, Can't rep you. I love your vid Clicky i keep watching it.

All together now
                              All you need is love
                              Everybody
                              All you need is love
                              Love
                              Love
                              Love is all you need.
                              *blushes* thank you Terrah

*starts to sing along*
                              All you need is love, all you need is love,
                              All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
                              Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
                              All you need is love, all you need is love,
                              All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Comment

Back from the Romance Writers of America national conference. I'm sorry I missed Ship Day! I was totally without internet in Atlanta. The hotel wanted $12.95 a day for access! I already spent way too much money this week! I wouldn't have had time to do much of anything. And now my writing schedule is really full! I have to figure out how to write everything I need to!

Later, Shippers! *big hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X